The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher - Cover

The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher

Copyright© 2013 by Simon L. Josher

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The journey from an Amish style upbringing to a poly amorous family. Part 1 - The early years Part 2 - Esther the Amish Adventuress Part 3 - Schoolhouse Lifestyle Enjoy the ride. My editor has passed away so these are not in final edit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Aunt   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

I will be adding chapters as I get previous work recreated from my handwritten notes. While I was working in Asia, my house got burglarized and my computers stolen among other things.

After we ate our breakfast, we opened all the windows and doors in the house wide open to get rid of the smell of our pleasure. Together we went through each room and made sure it was put back to rights and the jewelry and clothing put into the safe hidden locations.

Naomi knew that her parents would be by to pick us up to go to town to do the weekly shopping so we wanted to make sure our tracks were covered as good as could be covered. She put a pan of cabbage on the stove to cook for our lunch.

"Come on, Naomi," I plead with her, "Are we really going to eat that?"

She laughed and told me, "I am not overly fond of it myself, but the smell of it cooking will cover almost anything else in the house."

Shortly after lunch, my grandparents arrived and grandma made a quick pass through the house to check on thing but apparently found nothing noteworthy as she didn't ask any questions or make any comments.

There was really little need for me to go to town as my parents would be back by Monday evening at the latest and we were well stocked at home. It was mostly, I'm sure, a way of the Bishop making sure we were properly supervised instead of home alone any more than necessary.

Grandma and Grandpa got their weekly shopping done at the snail's pace that they were accustomed to shopping. We finally gathered all the bags and took them to the car. Grandpa was dozing as usual and Grandma decided to drive. When we got to my house, Grandma was torn between coming in to supervise us and getting Grandpa home so he could rest. His health certainly wasn't getting any better.

We assured Grandma that we were going to be just fine, so after a few moments of indecision, they left. Even though I didn't live on a farm, I still had chores to do. I hurried through them while Naomi fixed our supper, thankfully not the overcooked cabbage.

After supper, Naomi washed dishes and I dried and put them away. I decided to test the waters, so to speak, and started caressing her and touching all the little hot buttons I had found over the previous weeks and months.

She started getting aroused and I kept pretending anything that happened was strictly incidental contact. I would apologize and tell her it was an accident, using all the sincerity and truthfulness of a career politician.

"If you don't quit teasing and do things right," she exclaimed, "I'm going to scream."

"You said you are too sore to do anything, so I am respecting your desires," I told her.

"I want you to give it to me right now or I will scream."

"Give what to you, I don't understand?" I teased her.

She started describing what she wanted in the most graphic terms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.