The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher - Cover

The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher

Copyright© 2013 by Simon L. Josher

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The journey from an Amish style upbringing to a poly amorous family. Part 1 - The early years Part 2 - Esther the Amish Adventuress Part 3 - Schoolhouse Lifestyle Enjoy the ride. My editor has passed away so these are not in final edit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Aunt   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

That weekend, my parents had to go to an out of state funeral. Due to their physical condition, they debated about whether to go at all. Mom's oldest brother offered to take them in his full sized custom van so they could rest while they were riding.

His daughter, Stacy, lived in the town where the funeral was to take place and she offered to let them stay at her house if they wanted and she let both her father and my parents know that they were welcome to stay an extra day or two if needed so that they could handle the stress of the trip. My parents hated to feel like they were imposing on anyone but they felt obligated to go to the funeral and knew that staying with Stacy would be the only way that they could handle the trip.

They asked if Naomi could stay at our house with me because not only did they feel that I was too young to be left alone but also there was a delivery scheduled of some of their medical supplies and equipment that required a person to both sign for it and to open the house so it could be installed.

The bishop was consulted and after his asinine objections were handled and his ego stroked appropriately, permission was given for Naomi to stay at the house. Mom and Dad promised that she could have the guest room at the opposite end of the house on the bottom floor. I don't know what other requirements that he laid out because I wasn't there but whatever he said, I had my own plans.

Mom and Dad, left and Grandma picked both Naomi and me up at the one room schoolhouse that we attended and took us to my house. Naomi took her suitcase to the guest bedroom and I went to my room to change out of my school clothes into work clothes.

Once Grandma was satisfied that everything was under control and she checked to make sure that we had food, she left. We would ride our bicycles to and from school for Friday and Monday and Grandma and Grandpa would pick us up for church on Sunday and if we needed something, they would make the 10 mile trip to get us. 10 miles doesn't sound like a lot but to them it was enough to require planning unless it was an emergency.

Once Grandma left, I started on my chores and the needed work around the house. Naomi got the things ready to fix for supper. As we passed each other we would play around. She was preparing vegetables for supper and I reached around her and pinched her nipple hard enough that she would enjoy it but not hard enough to hurt. She laughed and told me that I would have to kiss it and make it better, so I pinched the other one and told her that I would give her two kisses.

We both hurried through our work and I encouraged her to fix a simple supper. We ate and washed up the dishes. We were both aware of the "purple elephant in the living room" to borrow a phrase from a professor that I had when I was studying for my counseling degree. That "elephant" was what had happened with Walker and Ann.

I told Naomi that she should get her bath and then once the bed in her room was messed up, to go to my room and I would get my bath. She half-heartedly objected but I told her firmly that we needed to talk and that as far as I was concerned that she was spending the weekend in my bed. I was not going to force her but that was what I was planning. She admitted that she wanted to but was worried about what we needed to discuss.

"There is nothing to worry about," I told her, "But we need to talk."

She agreed and asked, "Do we need to go to bed this early?"

"If we get our baths and go to the bed we can play and talk as long as we need before we go to sleep. And so you know, I am looking for spending all night with you. I have never spent the night with a woman."

She got her bath, or actually a shower, and then called up to me that she was done. While she was in her room messing up the bed and getting ready to sleep, I took my shower.

When I got to my room, she was in a long, almost floor length robe sitting on the bed. She patted the bed beside her and said, "I know you want to talk, let's get it done first."

I paused a moment to gather my thoughts. "Please tell me how you feel about our sex with Walker and Ann the other day," I asked her.

After a moment she tentatively started, "Overwhelmed, scared, excited, worried. How much more do you want to hear?" she asked.

I want to hear all of it, I told her.

She started telling me what she thought, what and how she felt, and what she wanted from this strange and new situation. As I probed deeper, she realized that I when I said everything, I meant everything.

She gave me details that she later came to be embarrassed about sharing but gave me a better understanding into the mind of, if certainly not all women, at least a young naïve woman.

Then she asked me the same questions.

I tell her that I felt jealous because I didn't know what was happening and I thought she was my only sex partner. I had no expectations of love and all the other options that I would have in a girlfriend, but I subconsciously expected to have a little better communications. Seeing Walker plugged all the way into her was a surprising announcement that we were not exclusive lovers.

She admitted that she was so caught up in the moment that not only did she not even consider that, but also she told me that she had not even had the courtesy to clear it with Ann like I had gotten Walker's approval the first time Ann and I had sex.

After lots of discussion, we agreed that with Walker and Ann, anything, anytime, anywhere, was fine. I told her that I was going to tell Ann that I wanted her to teach me how to make love to a woman the very best way that I could. She agreed that she felt the same way and wanted Walker to teach her the same.

I also asked her to teach me from her perspective what she wanted and how to tell what was feeling good and what needed changed. I asked her then and Ann later to teach me how to pleasure a woman and I was willing to put my pleasure second because I knew that in turn, that would bring me more pleasure later.

After we had discussed everything we could think of, we started exploring each other's bodies in detail and getting feedback on the likes and dislikes that we had for the various sensations. Naomi got very aroused as we played and the moisture from her arousal ran down the inside of her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.