The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher - Cover

The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher

Copyright© 2013 by Simon L. Josher

Foreword

Erotica Sex Story: Foreword - The journey from an Amish style upbringing to a poly amorous family. Part 1 - The early years Part 2 - Esther the Amish Adventuress Part 3 - Schoolhouse Lifestyle Enjoy the ride. My editor has passed away so these are not in final edit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Aunt   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Copyright 2007-2013 all rights reserved. No use without written permission of the author.

Portions of this story have been posted previously. While on deployment, I worked on it and organized it into a chronological order starting at the beginning. As chapters get edited they will get posted in order. The previous postings will be incorporated as they become needed for the story.

I would like to thank Pepere for his brave offer to edit the stories and put them into readable form. Any errors you find are mine because of failing to get all the errors corrected.

Parts are true, some embellished, and others fiction entirely. If you are under age or this is illegal in your corner of the world, go elsewhere.

This is a long story - it was written with details and to be honest, I am not sure if parts of it are a story about business with erotic details or an erotic story with business details.

If you are looking for something in under 2 min., I suggest you go to www.quickjerkoff.com.

If you wish to email me, please do so. My email is josher-75729(at)mypacks.net You must remove the "at" and replace it with @. This is done to minimize spam.

Thanks Simon Josher.

Cast »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.