The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Simon L. Josher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The journey from an Amish style upbringing to a poly amorous family. Part 1 - The early years Part 2 - Esther the Amish Adventuress Part 3 - Schoolhouse Lifestyle Enjoy the ride. My editor has passed away so these are not in final edit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Aunt   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Grandma sent Grandpa to town the next morning for some items that she said she just had to have to get any work done. He asked if Naomi or I wanted to ride along with him, but Grandma told him she needed our help for some unspecified work.

Naomi and I looked at each other when Grandpa left as we put items from the move away, neither of us willing to say the first word about the 'Purple Elephant' in the living room. Grandma finished up the breakfast dishes and came into the room where we were working.

"I don't have to ask what you two were doing, so I guess the question is when did it start?"

"Since he's been here to help," Naomi answered, apparently deciding that she was going to deal with this head on.

"Have you always used protection when you were messing around?" Grandma asked.

"When he was inside me down there," Naomi answered, using the ROR approved terminology for the vaginal area, "We didn't when he was in my mouth."

"Did you two ever use the back door?" Grandma asked, using the ROR term for ass. We both shook our heads no, and then Grandma continued, "I don't believe for a moment that you two will quit doing 'it' just because you got caught. You'd better use the back door if you're ever tempted to do it when you don't have any protection, so you don't get pregnant." She thought for a moment, and then went on, "You are probably wondering why I'm not as upset as I might be about this. Let me tell you a secret that you can't tell anyone. Promise?"

She went on when we agreed. "My mother was sent to the sanitarium in Colorado for TB when I was young, somewhere in my middle teens. She was gone for a little over a year. There were 11 of us children; a set of triplets, three sets of twins, and two older brothers. My sister and I got it into our minds that we would also take care of our father since we were taking care of the house. We took turns. The one that did the cooking and cleaning slept alone, and the other slept with our father. We would switch off every week.

We got by with this because my twin and I had a room next to Father's and Mother's and it had a connecting door that was used for air flow during the day in the summertime."

"One of us would go through that door into Father's room at night and crawl into bed with him. He wouldn't do anything, just send us back to our bed at first, but we were determined to do this, so we waited until he was asleep late one night and both got into bed with him in the middle. It wasn't nearly as hard to get things started when he was asleep. We had a long talk with him in the morning, and we did get worried about 'getting with child' as we bluntly called it back in 1913. He felt bad about it, but got protection so that we wouldn't get pregnant and that went on until Mother came home."

"That's why I'm not nearly as upset about you two doing it as I would be if you weren't doing it with protection. That isn't what we wanted for you, Naomi, but I won't blow up. I don't know what Bill (my grandfather) would say, but I don't see any need to say anything right now. Two things; first, if you are short of money for protection, take it out of the sugar bowl," she said, pointing to where she kept egg money, as she called it, for groceries and extras during the week. I think you need to know about using the back door. Take it slow and use lots of lotion. It will feel strange, but remember that you won't get pregnant and you have had bigger bowel movements than what you will be putting in. Also, do it laying on your back so nothing accidently runs into the front door and gets you pregnant."

She paused for a long moment and looked at both of us, and then continued, "I have a lot more to say, but I don't expect it to do any good, so just be careful." She looked at me and shook her head, "You're growing up way too fast anyway. I know it is hard for you with your parents getting hurt and you having to help them as much as you do, so just be careful. You don't need any more burdens right now." She ended the discussion with that. Naomi and I were stunned to find out that she didn't have any more to say.

I went back home a day later. Not because of getting caught, but because we had gone past the time approved by the preacher, and no one wanted to deal with him again.

The summer started with me taking care of my parents and working odd jobs to help out. Naomi and I would occasionally have a chance to get together.

A car stopped at our house one afternoon, and a woman got out. She asked if my parents were available when I answered the door. I asked her to step in while I got them.

She introduced herself as the Ann that Naomi worked for once a week when they came. She had some work and wondered if I would be available to help her the same day Naomi worked so that the other would be there if either of us needed help.

After some discussion, they agreed to let me work every Thursday afternoon and other days on an 'as needed' basis provided that there was no need for me at home. Ann agreed to pick me up at noon and drop me off after work. She suggested that I keep an extra set of clothes at her place for when I did dirty work. I could change and wash up or shower in the pool house as needed.

I was ready a little before noon two days later, with a bag of extra clothes waiting for her to pick me up for work. Ann and Naomi were both in the car. I climbed in and we headed off to work. Ann stopped at the Burger Chef and got meals for all of us. "I'll take care of your lunch when you're working for me," she announced.

We went to the kitchen when we got to her house, and spread our food out on the breakfast bar and started eating. "Naomi tells me that you were becoming quite good at eating pussy when you were staying at her house. Did you like doing that?"

It caught me by such surprise that my drink went down the wrong way and I started coughing. I gave her the only answer that came to my mind when I finally started breathing again. "I'm sure that you understand that a gentleman would never comment about sex to a third person." That must have been the right thing to say, because Naomi looked pleased and Ann looked intrigued.

"Well then, let me ask the GENTLEMAN the question in a different way. Do you like pussy eating with whoever it might be, or are you interested in learning more?"

"I'm always interested in learning new things, as well as how to do things better. Why do you ask?"

"As you might be able to tell," Ann coyly told me, "Naomi and I have a very open dialog. If there's a way that I can help her out, I try to do so. If she has questions, I try to answer them for her. I would like to do the same for you if you were to allow me to do so."

I asked myself, 'What is she trying to say? Does she want to talk about sex, does she want to watch, or what is it she is really trying to say?'

Naomi spoke up as I was trying to figure things out, "I think you would be very happy if you agreed to let her help. Thank you also for being careful earlier, but I give you permission to tell her about us." I turned to Ann with that permission given, and as mature as I knew how to act, told her, "I would be happy to have you as a teacher in that case." With a smile to let her know that I wasn't being overly serious, I went on, "I will do my best to be an honor student."

"I thought you might," was all that Ann said. The conversation changed and the two women talked about work that needed to be done. We finished up lunch. Ann sent Naomi to get started on her work, and then took me outside to show me what I needed to do in the shed. It was mostly to uncover the lawn furniture and hose it off before taking it poolside to dry in the sun. "Come in the house when you're finished. If we aren't downstairs, take your shoes off and call up from the bottom of the stairway."

I worked as fast as I could, but very carefully to make a good impression at the same time. I got everything washed and in place, and then folded the covers before neatly stacking them on the shelf. I dusted myself off and went into the house. I didn't see or hear anyone, so after removing my shoes, I went to the stairway and called upstairs. Instead of Ann's voice, I heard Naomi call out, "Come on up. I'm at the end of the hallway on the left."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.