The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Simon L. Josher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The journey from an Amish style upbringing to a poly amorous family. Part 1 - The early years Part 2 - Esther the Amish Adventuress Part 3 - Schoolhouse Lifestyle Enjoy the ride. My editor has passed away so these are not in final edit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Aunt   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

"But with a woman ... That's just plain wrong. Women shouldn't be together any more than men should."

Ann ignored her protestations, knowing that they were from ignorance and past training, rather than beliefs. "You just lay back, be quiet, and try this. We'll talk about it in detail when we're done," Ann assured her. Ann was caressing and stimulating Naomi to make sure that her arousal didn't drop all the while.

Caressing with one hand, she pulled Naomi's panties down with her other hand. She bent forward, and using the tip of her tongue, began giving whisper light caresses and licking Naomi's most private treasure. The experienced woman knew all the buttons to push even when the inexperienced girl didn't know how to respond.

Ann used her free hand and slid it under Naomi's dress and slip while licking, and pushed her hand under the lower band of Naomi's bra until it slid over her small breasts and rested above them. Ann then used the tip of her finger to circle the exposed nipple, causing it to harden even more, finally using her fingernail to very lightly scrape it, seemingly causing electric shocks to travel through her body and focusing on her clit.

The other hand that had been used to caress Naomi's lower body was now shaped into a pointed finger and the index finger was used to circle the vaginal opening. Ann moistened her middle finger in the copious flood of arousal seeping out and down Naomi's upper thighs and onto the back of her dress. Once moistened, Ann moved the middle finger to Naomi's exposed rosebud and slid it in the depth of the fingernail.

Ann's index finger circled her cunt, the middle finger moved in the backdoor in tandem with the index finger, and Naomi suddenly started shivering as if she were in a freezing room. Ann felt her getting close to a climax and backed off. Naomi groaned and tried to move her body to re-establish the contact so that she could go over the edge. Ann just backed her down further until Naomi was getting frantic. Ann worked her close, but not quite close enough to get over the edge, and backed her down once again.

"Please finish me off!!!! I can't stand it, please," Naomi desperately begged.

"Will you do me when we're finished?" Ann asked her.

"Anything, just get me off."

"Promise?" Ann asked.

"Yes, Please, anything!!!" Naomi begged.

Just for devilment Ann asked again, "And anything in the future?"

"Yes!" Naomi screeched.

"OK, you promised," Ann said, and lowered her head and took Naomi over the edge.

Naomi came so hard that she laid on the bed only semi-conscious when she was finished.

Ann lay down beside her on the bed, caressing and talking to her, reassuring Naomi. She continued a low level stimulation at the same time to keep Naomi distracted so that she couldn't focus clearly on the same sex issue.

Ann sat up and finished undressing when Naomi was fully back to normal, although a highly aroused normal. "Take your clothes off," she ordered, in a quiet but firm voice. When she saw Naomi hesitating, she continued, "You promised me, and it's now time to start collecting on that promise."

"Are you really sure?" she plaintively asked, hoping that Ann would let her out of her promise.

"I can't believe that you would make a promise with no intention of keeping it," Ann disdainfully told her. "You liked it so well and I was going to teach you more so Simon could do this to you when you get home. I'm disappointed in you, Naomi."

Naomi thought for a long moment and then started slowly removing her clothing.

"Don't do that unless you're really willing and want to learn. I'm not going to force anyone to do anything they don't want to do," Ann told her in a very firm manner. "Teaching you all of this is for your pleasure, not mine."

"I want to learn. It won't make me not like men will it?" Naomi nervously asked.

"No, you are what you are. All I'm going to do is to help you enjoy what you already like." She looked at the naked teenager in front of her and then pointedly asked, "Are you sure and are you ready?" Her young small cone-shaped breasts had no sag and the hardness of her nipples showed her arousal returning. The dark bush at the apex of her thighs was damp and matted from her earlier session.

Naomi assured her that she was ready and sure that this is what she wanted. Ann stood up and had Naomi finish undressing her. "Knowing how to undress another woman is just as important as undressing a man. You also need to learn how to undress to please your man, but we will save that for later. We will teach you one thing at a time." Ann didn't explain that the reason Naomi needed to learn how to undress a woman was because she had future plans for Naomi.

Ann sat down on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor and her knees spread wide. She handed a pillow to Naomi and told her to kneel between her legs. "Now do to me like you enjoyed me doing to you a moment ago," she ordered.

Naomi knelt and bent forward like a person knowingly preparing to touch their tongue to a hot stove burner. She realized that it wasn't as bad as she was afraid after the first couple of licks. More importantly, the heavens didn't open up and lightning strike her dead in spite of her religious upbringing.

Naomi had all the features and accessories, and Ann had all the experience and knowledge for use. Naomi not only could take Ann to the delights of sexual orgasm by the time the afternoon was over, but when Ann would go down on her, pretending not to know how to eat pussy, Naomi could tell her exactly how and what to do to make it good for her. She could tell me exactly what to do when she had me go down on her that way.

Ann gave her the basics of using her mouth on me by using a dildo to demonstrate. She had Naomi practice until she was at least comfortable trying, even if she wasn't proficient. It was time to go home before Naomi realized it.

When Naomi started to get dressed, Ann told her that she needed to have some sexy lingerie and accessories. Naomi had told her that l liked the feel of her wearing stockings when we were playing. Ann fitted her out with real silk stockings instead of the nylon, and a garter belt with a matching bra and panty set. She included a short sheer chemise and a sheer robe. She gave her a pair of strappy stilettos and also a pair of heeled slippers that I later found out she called mules for her feet.

That, my friend, was the origin of one of my most enduring fetishes.

I now know that I'm a very visual and tactile person. The sight of the contrasting flesh at the top of a stocking, the smooth feelings when I slide my hand up a stocking, then the rougher welt at the top on up to the smooth skin of the leg, the contrast of the stocking, and the seam going up the back of the stocking if they are wearing seamed rather than seamless stockings is a real turn on for me.

While my women occasionally wear thigh-high stretch stockings, I never really have come to like the feel of them nearly as much, as they have more of a coarse texture than the flat loom, non-stretch, stockings have. These are all things that get my motor wound up.

I found it interesting that the book, The Mayflower Madam, and my upbringing agreed upon one thing; they both stated that a lady (as opposed to a woman) should wear stockings instead of pantyhose, and that going bare-legged with a dress was slightly tacky.

Now back to the story. Ann placed it all in a bag, and then placed a couple of items that needed mending on top. "You can tell your mom that you're doing some mending for me and won't have to explain why you're taking clothes home for you to wear."

Ann pulled a jumpsuit on when Naomi was dressed in her normal clothes and had play clothes in the bag, and took her home. My grandparents were in their chairs out on the porch when she pulled into the driveway. Naomi got out and went to the house carrying the bag. Ann shut the car off and visited with my grandparents for a few minutes. She mentioned that Naomi was going to do some mending for her; she hoped that my grandma wouldn't mind.

Grandma assured her that it was fine, and Ann left after visiting a little longer. Naomi and I were setting the table when Grandma came into the house. The bag of mending was on the counter, and all the 'special' clothes were hidden. I didn't know what Naomi had taken into her room, but I knew that there was something that she didn't want my grandparents to see.

Naomi and I washed dishes while Grandma and Grandpa sat on the porch after supper. Grandpa read the paper and Grandma knitted. Naomi and I walked around the yard and out to the barn. "I want to take my bath first tonight," she told me. "I'll take mine and then tell you when you need to take yours."

"Why, what's up?" I asked her.

"Just do it and you'll find out," was the only answer I got from her. I knew from past experience that further attempts would be futile, so I dropped the subject.

My grandparents were beginning to wind down like good farm people by 7:00 PM. Their declining health admittedly contributed, as I mentioned before, but they were used to getting up early and going to bed early. They started taking their baths and their bedtime medications shortly thereafter.

Grandpa was asleep, Grandma finished her preparations, told us goodnight, and headed for their bedroom. Naomi was already in her robe and ready to take her bath as soon as Grandma was finished. She finished her bath, but told me 'not yet' when I started to get mine. I tried to read my book while she disappeared into her room. She returned to the living room clad in an ankle length fake fur robe and wearing old socks on her feet. She paused and listened as she passed my grandparents' bedroom door.

"It's time to take your bath now. Come to our room when you're done and BE QUIET so you don't wake them up.

I got my robe and pajamas and went for my bath. I suspect that I set a speed record for bathing. I put my PJs and robe on and went to the bedroom. Naomi was in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin.

The decorative accent light was the only light in the room. "Get undressed and come over by the bed," Naomi ordered me. When I had done so, she continued, "Turn around and close your eyes. Don't peek or open them until I tell you that you may."

I complied and heard some rustling and the sound of movement behind me. I then felt a combination of satin, silk, and nylon against my bare body. "You can look now," she whispered. She was dressed in the complete outfit that Ann had sent home, including high-heeled shoes.

"We're going to make love tonight, and I'll show you what we were doing wrong, then I'm going to show you how to have more fun."

She knelt down in front of me and took my erect penis in her mouth with that. OK, now looking back from my experience, I know it wasn't done all that proficiently, but it was great for a younger boy and the first one. I only lasted a couple minutes before I blew. She choked and let my cum run down her hand. She cleaned me up with the washcloth she had brought in after her bath when I was done.

She then also cleaned her hands. "Are you ready to make love to me now?" she asked.

Thinking back to the previous night when I felt very little and to the recent pleasurable experience, I thought I would rather have this, but on the other hand, I knew that a little patience on my part would likely bring lots of pleasure later. "Whatever you want," I told her.

She smiled at me and asked, "Please undress me." I fumbled while untying the belt of the robe and slid it off her shoulders. She turned to me and asked, "Would you like for me to keep my nightgown on, or would you like it off?" I ran my hand over the satin material and assured her that keeping it on would be fine with me. She then lifted the hem and waited for me to slide her panties down. She cocked her eyebrow and asked, "Anything else that you would like to take off or do you want to get started?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.