Sarah and Pete - Forty Years After
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The old saying: 'We are part of all we have known.' is certainly true. Pete and Sarah lost their cherries to each other in the sixties. The bond is still tightly woven. Proceeds from 'some' to 'much' sex in latter chapters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Slow  

I moved my semi-woody to the side and dragged it over her inner thigh, spreading my pre-cum along her skin.

"Hey, that's wet and sticky."

"Well ... you're not the only one 'secreting'."

She looked at me with a smirk.

"What's your point?"

"You know why we get slick when we're aroused. Just reminding you that the lube is there for a reason ... so my cock can slide into you easier."

A quizzical look best exemplifying the new term: 'D'uh!'

"What I mean is I'm used to it. I have been trained to not get hard when I'm making out. But I cannot be conditioned to not make pre-cum."

"But it's getting dangerously hard now..."

"Because you aren't her..."

"Who?"

"The one who made little Pete think it was a waste of time to get hard."

"You're saying it could get harder, even for an old lady?"

"Yep ... I'm old. Not dead. And, up close and personal, you're still that girl."

That got me a couple sweet little kisses.


Motel

I pushed Sarah onto her back and leaned over her.

"You know that, when we are alone and naked, you own my body ... right?"

"Wh ... what does that mean?"

"You may use me to satisfy your fantasies or mine or any combination of those. It's pure play. Do with me as you wish."

I winked at her.

"Outside of here, though, we're gonna respect each others' perceptions of being 'classy'. Classy people don't grab their friend's asses or tits in public. Or even hang all over them as if they can't stand up, otherwise."

"What about dancing... ?"

"That's a different thing. But I promise to try to not put my hands on your ass while we're slow dancing. Not that I don't want to, it's hard not to, sometimes. But I am pleased and proud that I don't have to just to get you to snuggle your crotch up to mine. So there's no good reason for my hand on your butt, really ... seems like all I have to do to get you to rub your pussy mound on me is to have my crotch stand its ground. I love that."

I winked and kissed her forehead.

"On the other hand, when we're here and we're naked and messy, which is fun you gotta admit, if you're curious or feeling ornery and want, for example, to try putting your finger or anything else up my ass, that's fair."

Oh, the look on her face! I chuckled.

"I'd never..."

"Oh, please ... why not, as long as you don't hurt me doing it?"

"Well ... I don't think I'll ever want to do that."

"That's up to you. But I aint gonna make the same promise. If I think it's the right time, I'm gonna do it to you."

"What ... when is the right time?"

"Of course, it's when I think it's gonna give you a little boost of pleasure. Like when we're fucking and either you or I are ready to come. You already know I love to be close to you and touching everywhere. Inside you is close as it gets. I want to be inside you when it's right for both of us."

"Still ... seems sorta yucky."

I grinned.

"Hmm ... you mean like the yucky when I ate your pussy the first time?"

"Well..."

"Well, nothing ... crab walk up here and sit on my face."

"That would be REALLY yucky..." She giggled.

But she did it and I made sure to have her tits in my hands. And pinching her nips until she settled on me. Then I moved my left hand down her back, and cupped and squeezed her ass.


Present time:

Sarah slapped my butt.

"You ass! I know what you're trying to do."

Got a good smile from her.

"Hey, I told you ... I ain't gonna do nothing unless I'm forced."

'Oh? How can I 'force' you?"

"You gotta say; "Please fuck me!"

She looked at me until she reasoned it out. Then I saw she understood.

"Okay ... but that thing about the finger."

I told her about watching an episode of a popular tv show about some furry fetishists, and the hero of the show called it 'crappy sex'

Detective: " ... all of us, we keep trying over and over again. Why? Because every once in a while ... every once in a while, two people meet and there's that spark, and yes, he's handsome in her eyes and she's beautiful in his, and maybe that's all they see at first, but making love ... making love ... that's when two people become one."

Female Forensic: " It is scientifically impossible for two objects to occupy the same space."

Detective: "Yeah, but what's important is we try. And when we do it right, we get close."

Female Forensic: "To what? Breaking the laws of physics?"

Detective: "Yeah, - a miracle."

"So, that's what it's about. Fusion. One flesh. Think about it ... your arms and legs around me, our tongues clashing, my penis inside you and the finger tickling inside you."

"Mm ... when you put it that way..."

"Yeah ... and besides that, if you want sex, then just fuck me. Don't make it about some 'how the animals do it' excuse. Or try to rationalize it being 'okay'."

Sarah giggled.

"I promise. If I decide to have sex with you, I'll own up to it without some silly excuse."

"Hey ... that's progress! You still have to ask me to fuck you, though."

I tried to tickle her, right behind and under her boobs. Didn't work ... she just looked at me and laughed.


Email:

Sarah: Well, some may go for oral {BJ}so they feel like they are in control but that's not me. I like it done on me but not so much like doing it.

Pete: Yeah, I know ... that's why I never could get over the top on the few occasions you did me. I'd get right to the edge and not over and that's painful. So that' s why Gerry was the first to get me to complete it. Because she WANTED it in her belly. My favorite remembrance of you is horizontal naked face-to face. Plenty of encouragement for kissing. And kissing. My main point is; me between your legs, and plugged into you all the way, pubic bones enmeshed, our nipples against each other and kissing a lot ... HEAVEN! And when I cum, it goes where it's meant to go.

Sarah: Ummm ... I like your main point!

Pete: Sure you do ... lol. BTW, recently I been vibe / thinking a lot about me sitting and leaning back, you sitting between my legs and leaning back against me while my hands roam ... a LOT ... Strange, makes it harder to kiss but delicious in its own way.

Do you like touch of my hands?

Sarah: ;) Flirty Giggles!!!

Pete: You are exasperating! :) Well, I'm tweaking your nipples ... and probing a sweet spot now and then. Because I'm in control!!! ;) Yeah, right ... as if.

Nite sweetie.

Xxxx


The Motel, forty years earlier:

I had an idea. I grabbed a pillow, had Sarah lie on her right side and lift her hips so the pillow was under it. I pushed her left leg up and straddled her right thigh and pushed my cock into her slowly.

"We never did it this way before." She murmurred.

"Nope. " I alternately stroked and squeezed both of her tits with my left hand as I massaged her back and neck with my right. She closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure.

"Oh ... that feels good."

"No better than you deserve, sweetie."

"Umm ... I like how you try to make me feel good. But the best way is just the old-fashioned way."

"You mean 'Missionary' ... why?"

"I dunno ... just is."

"Okay sweetie, if you don't want to analyse it, is it okay if I do?"

"Sure ... I guess."

"Here goes ... first, you like that we are face to face and there's more kissing."

"Ummm ... yep."

"And it's more intimate because I'm between your legs, which are wrapped around me ... meaning you have 'captured me'. Your arms, too. You run them over my back and butt, feeling my asscheeks flex as I fuck you. I'm on top ... so it seems that I have you powerless, big strong man that I am. You can't help it, or get away so it's easier to just give up."

Sarah giggled. I laughed out loud in appreciation of her giggle. So infectuous. But not so much because of her outlook. I wanted her to want me up front, at least once in a while. But she wanted to be taken. Sometimes I hated the Primal Urge.

Back in her housedress, in her bed, in her house:

"Ow ... Damn!"

"What's wrong?" Sarah asked, worried.

I had a thigh cramp and explained it quickly as I wiggled out of the shared muu-muu fast as possible. She helped by lifting and pulling the hem up far as possible.

Once out of the restricting dress-tent, I switched sides and cuddled a little with the now naked Sarah, while working out the leg cramp, appreciating her mature femininity all the time I did so. My semi limp cock was rubbing her thigh all the time and drooling my pre-cum on her skin. Best part was feeling my prick throb as it got harder.

During the last few minutes I had realized that Sarah was never going to break character and ask me to fuck her. Whether it was because she was too proud, or because of her penchant to 'not be slutty' I still didnt know for sure even after years of talking about it indirectly.

I did know that forty years before, she had only refused me a few times, probablly with good reason. I recalled pushing back but never recalled doing anything against her will.

Maybe THIS time I should 'man up' and let my 'Alpha Dog' loose. I pushed her thighs open and quickly rolled over her and lodged the head of my cock into her pussy notch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.