Sarah and Pete - Forty Years After - Cover

Sarah and Pete - Forty Years After

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The old saying: 'We are part of all we have known.' is certainly true. Pete and Sarah lost their cherries to each other in the sixties. The bond is still tightly woven. Proceeds from 'some' to 'much' sex in latter chapters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Slow  

Sarah emailed me a couple weeks later.

"I bought a new sink faucet. Think you could put it in for me?"

Heh.

I arranged a date and time. I stopped by the hardware and picked up a couple of other things I might need, and showed up on time and with a grin on my face. Everything went well, other than the old fixture being so corroded the undermount nuts wouldn't budge.

That's easy when you think outside the box; you simply destroy the old one from above until there's nothing bigger than the mount holes. Took me years of aching back, busted knuckles and frustrated cussing to figure that out.

Anyway, the new faucet was in with new hookup lines and I was about to enjoy spending some quality time with my sweetie when it happened. The cold water shutoff had been a little stiff when I closed it and didnt seem to want to open at all.

I took a wrench to it. Like a dumbass, I didn't think to shut off the water at the main.

Finally it broke loose, and I mean REALLY loose. I found later that the stem had a flaw in it between the washer boss and the bonnet and when the washer jammed on the seat the stem broke. Resulting in the stem coming loose. So as I opened the faucet, the water started flowing. But best practice says you open the valve all the way. Which resulted in the faucet stem coming all the way out and spraying me with 45 degree water at 40 pounds pressure. Same as turning a hose on me.

I jammed the valve stem back in which slowed the flow to a strong trickle and yelled at Sarah to shut off the main valve. Fortunately she knew exactly where it was.

By the time I got the valve replaced with one I'd been smart enough to bring, and we got the water cleaned up, I was shivering. My hair, shirt, and jeans were totally soaked. The temperature in the house was 70 but the humidity was very low since it was in the low twenties outside.

Sarah dragged me into the bath and I took a hot shower. Which helped a lot. But I'm a geezer and was still shivering, a little, once I got out.

Sarah handed me a towel and a robe ... while sort of ogling my naked self, by the way...

She was wearing a nice flannel- fleece gown. I winked at her.

"Looks warmer in there ... you know what they say about fastest recovery from hypothermia is from sharing body heat."

"Okay..."

I was shocked by such a forward acknowledgement to a suggestion couched in plausible deniability by 'quippage'.

I reached out my hand. "Lead on, ma'am!"

She led me to her room, released my hand and sat on the edge of her bed. I was determined to not let her think twice about what fun this might be and immediately got down and began wriggling under and up into her gown.

I made a big show of struggling to climb in beside her naked body, stopping to give her snatch a big lick but not getting too much into that, yet. I was sure I could smell soap but also the bouquet of aroused woman. Of course my hands weren't totally inactive. Besides caressing every zone of her naked old lady flesh, I pretended to use her tits as 'hand holds' while brushing my thumbs over her nipples. I was pleased to feel them distend and harden.

Eventually I pushed through the neck opening, while kissing and tonguing her neck and finally we looked into each others' eyes. I smiled ... she was already smiling.

"Woooo ... we're nay-a-a-y-kid! Isn't this fun?" I winked. She grinned.

I moved my hands around to cup her asscheeks, but not pulling her to me. I always preferred to let her express herself. Which she did by pressing her crotch against mine.

As always, Sarah's actions spoke what she declined to express in words. There was never a time we hugged that she didn't subtly press her entire body against me.

I continued to gently knead her butt though I thought there could be some improvement in our intimacy. Her hands were roaming on my upper and lower back.

"Hey, your hands are freer than mine. Wouldn't you like to arrange your boobs so our nipples are kissing?"

I leaned up far as I could while she rearranged things, which took longer than you might think. I wasn't sure how sensitive her nipples were; but thought maybe she enjoyed rubbing them against my chest hair. Finally with our nipples conjoined, she gave her pelvis a little extra hunch. I dropped more of my weight onto her. I knew she liked the feeling of my weight on her as long as it wasn't dead weight. I hoped I guessed right.

I noticed her thighs parted slightly.

"Careful or little Pete might fall into something wet!" I quipped.

"Yes ... we wouldn't want him to do that. Ummmm ... Pete?"

"Yes."

"You never did finish the 'What if' story about us in a motel."

"I know. For a couple of reasons. One I wanted it to be realistic and if I explored the full ramifications, it might have changed your life for the worst."

A question flashed across her face.

"Hey ... it's complicated. You were never less than passionate and trusting toward me. By that time I no longer felt the typical male sexual attitudes toward women. In fact you were partially responsible for that."

"I knew you had a good strong sexual urge and I figured it would not just apply to me, but you would be curious about what it might be like with other guys you liked."

"In fact one time I followed you home when you were with another guy ... someone who'd just moved into town for a while in the summer. He was a base brat college boy as I recall ... and nice looking and well dressed. I couldn't blame you for liking him but I was still a little jealous. I even sat in the bushes outside your place for a while wondering what was going on inside. Then I reasoned it out. Most guys would call it rationalization or being in denial, I guess. I didn't. It occured to me that if I couldn't hold your interest because you had sex with someone else then it wouldn't work anyway. That it was up to me to give you better loving than anyone else could."

"You stalked me?!!"

"Yeah, I did. Dont forget we were all once young and dumb." She shook her head.

"I didn't ... we didn't..."

"Wait ... the point is I don't care now and didnt'at the end of the night, after I'd thought about it. You were your own person, we werent exclusive at the time. And there was another incident that made me think about it. You'd gone with a friend to some out-of town club. When you got back I ran across you at Shoneys and we went out to park and make out. When I went down to eat your pussy, I saw it flecked with white. That was either from a lot of dancing or you'd had sex with someone. I thought about it for about 5 seconds. I reckoned if you had sex, the guy probably used a rubber because he didnt come in you or you'd be a lot juicier. And it COULD have been just the dancing. But you didnt want full sex that night."

Still Sarah's face was troubled ... but I wasn't done yet.

"Now remember this in context of who you know I am and how I think about women. You once said, yourself, that maybe I needed more than one wife. I agree that would be nice but it would also have to be acceptable for my women to have more than one guy. Shortly after I met Annie, some guy I knew a little told me she was a hot piece and had 'pulled the train' at a party a few months before. I just looked at him and replied something like 'So? What's your point?'. All I knew and had to know was that when we were in bed, she made it clear she wanted to be with me. And didn't kick me right out or run to the bathroom to clean up right after we made it messy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.