Sarah and Pete - Forty Years After - Cover

Sarah and Pete - Forty Years After

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The old saying: 'We are part of all we have known.' is certainly true. Pete and Sarah lost their cherries to each other in the sixties. The bond is still tightly woven. Proceeds from 'some' to 'much' sex in latter chapters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Slow  

"Now ... do you want to hear what I should have done with you as a callow youth with aspirations? Or ... as if I took my forty years of enlightenment back into the body of my youth?"

"Umm ... What's the difference?"

"Fun ... or lot's more fun! But the 'lot's more fun' might have ruined your adult life."


I gave Sarah another big squeeze.

"But since we're just looking back and there's no chance in hell that we're going back to change things ... plus we're geezers and aint about to start living the wild life, how about we go for it and think about having the 'MORE FUN'?"

"But ... how will I know what you would have done, versus now?"

"Well, first off, I don't have any perv's or kinky thoughts I didn't have then. You won't get any nasty surprises. And I'll tell you how I've changed in my attitudes about doing some 'kinky' stuff that I did do back then."

So I began my fantasy of 'what if we had... ' holding Sarah in my arms

I flashed my Reserve Id and Driver's license to the clerk, then signed in. Back then, I wasn't expected to use a credit card and I explain, without being questioned, that I am home on leave and want to surprise my family and friends. The latter, because motels do expect some reason for folks with local residence listed, in order to maintain a moral decorum. For the same reason I paid double occupancy. Twenty dollars for the night seems high but it wasn't all that much for a very special night, in the scheme of things. Assuming the room was clean, anyway.

I picked you up and we went to a little cafe to eat. The conversation escapes me ... doubt it was of much importance, your mind might have been on what would happen the next few hours ... I knew mine was, I was nervous as hell.

After we ate I drove straight to the motel, I parked and lead you inside then went back to get a small bag and a cooler from the trunk. You are in the bathroom when I set them down near the side of the bed.

I waited a while and when you still haven't come out, took two sodas out of the cooler and opened one and poured it into the two cups. Despite my mental planning, I am still dry-mouth nervous.

When you came out, I was not exactly surprised but I was pleased. You were wearing a creme colored 'Baby-Doll'. While, being a guy, I think sheer bra and panties or even nothing at all, is sexier; your girly view is that the scene is better set with sexy sleepwear. I appreciate that. Either way ... gift wrapping for the big prize.

I just sat and gazed. After a few seconds, you giggled.

"Say something..."

"Wow! Thanks!"

"For what?"

"For being you ... and for putting some thought into what this is about."

"Oh..."

"Yeah ... I guess you were thinking 'He's gonna get me nekkid and do nasty things to me' ... so you picked the outfit which you wanted to get naked from."

You giggled at my thoughts, I winked at you to show I'm appreciative of that.

Sarah snuggled back into my chest as I described the scene. I cupped my hands under her breasts as if weighing them and gently pinched and rolled her nipples between my finger and thumb. I kissed her neck. She shivered a little, I liked that.

I unbuttoned my shirt and shucked it off, then took your hand and turned you to sit on the bed.

"Undo my pants." You looked at me, uncertain at doing something so out of the ordinary ... girls don't undress boys after all. I just smiled at you to assure you.

"It's okay ... just part of learning to play together."

After you opened my fly and began to push them down, I assisted then stepped out of them. Then took off my socks. You didn't realize it but there's a significance to that. Guys leave their socks on for quickies, this was going to be a long time meeting.

Getting under the sheet, we hugged, kissed and cuddled. I whispered to you:

"Honey, I've wanted to do this ever since we got serious. We never get a long time alone but tonight I'm going to touch caress and kiss every inch of your body, We're going to do wonderful nasty delicious things to each other ... or I am to you, anyway. I hope you feel free to do the same for me."

You didn't say anything, just kissed me. That's okay. I ran my hands under your top and held then squeezed your tits gently. Rubbing the sides of my thumbs over your hardening nipples. For me, I am long ago hardened and I'm feeling even more pressure in my rock-hard cock.

I reached down and gently rubbed your crotch, feeling dampness between your legs.

"Sweetie, much as I hate to rush, I think we'd better get the first course out of the way."

I sat up and pulled off my tee shirt and jockey shorts, then pulled you up to remove your baby doll top, then you laid back and lifted your hips to let me pull off your bottom. I took a moment to appreciate your naked glory, your proud heaving breasts and the glistening of girl dew on your pussy hair. Not looking too long or I'll come just sitting there.

Your legs were spread in invitation but I took your arms and elevated them above your head and out. I moved above you, on my elbows and knees.

"Bear with me, honey ... don't touch me."

I moved above you, hovering without touching and bent down to kiss you deeply. I felt the head of my cock against your wet sex, then adjusted until the head just entered your tight pussy. I hold still and whisper...

"Feel this ... feel the electricity?"

I resumed the kiss, coaxing your tongue to mine. We are connected, completing a mystical circuit as I just pull my cock in and out of your entrance.

Soon I felt your hips lift to take me deeper, I withdrew to prevent it.

You broke the kiss.

"You ... you're teasing!"

"Yes. Because this is what men and women do. What they are made for. I want to make you want me. It's all I can do to not spurt right now, and when you can't stand it anymore, you will pull me into you. And I'll probably come right away and fill you with my seed."

You moaned a little, but you're game.

For a few moments. Then you wrapped me in your arms and hunched your hips to me powerfully and wrap your legs around my thighs. I feel my tight balls against you, our pelvic bones collide, we fit perfectly down there, our bellies make a slapping sound and I begin to empty my cum into you, pulsing deep into your belly. It is powerful and I felt a deep burning as your pussy contracted wround my cock in answering convulsions. We felt little lightning bolts of passion. At least I did.

Your peppered my lips, cheeks and neck with kisses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.