Sarah and Pete - Forty Years After
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The old saying: 'We are part of all we have known.' is certainly true. Pete and Sarah lost their cherries to each other in the sixties. The bond is still tightly woven. Proceeds from 'some' to 'much' sex in latter chapters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Slow  

About a month later, I got the call I was waiting for...

When I walked in I dropped the tool kit and gave her a big hug, and a little kiss on the lips. And the obligatory ass squeeze. AH! No bra and panties this time.

Then I got to work and found the drip, which was a cracked plastic drain tube, then took off to the hardware store to get the parts. Once fixed, I washed up good - no matter how careful you are you cannot work on drains without your hands stinking.

She had a couple glasses of tea fixed by that time. She led me to the couch. She sat nearer to me than last time ... I pulled her over so she was leaning back against me.

Then I had another idea. I got up and shucked off my shirt, jeans and shoes, leaving me in boxers.

"What are you doing!"

I winked.

"Just wait."

I motioned her to sit back in the corner of the couch then sat between her thighs, leaning back against her. Now I wouldn't be tempted ... we could talk just fine from this position, any groping to be done would be done by her.

We chatted about a few inconsequential things for a while. I pulled her arms around my upper belly and teased...

"You don't like touching me?"

She laughed nervously. I teased more...

"I like being touched. You can grope me anywhere you want."

I leaned back a little and patted her leg.

"You know what ... I don't feel boobs. Don't like your nipples against my bare skin?"

"Hahaha"

Then I recounted what had happened the night after our last talk. I couldn't see her face but hoped she was blushing a little.

"It was great. Way better than watching a porn video. And the big thing is that I imagined you fantasizing it ... especially at the orgasm when I came inside you."

I heard a little gasp. Then she pinched and twisted both my nipples.

"Ouch ... bitch!" I laughed and patted her knee, then lightly caressed her inner thigh right above it. Through the thin fabric of her housedress of course.

"Good for you ... taking some initiative. If you like touching me, you should touch me. Do you really think I'll believe you are too aggressive? That's why I wish we'd had more play time back then; to give you the confidence to play intimately and show him ... me ... what you wanted."

"I thought we did fine." Ah ... she joined the conversation.

"We did alright, I'm not complaining now and I certainly didn't at the time. But it could have been a lot more fun. Of course there would be a downside to it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well ... suppose I was able to travel back in time and use my experience on you ... that gawky kid ... but with 40 years of experience ... making love to you. You think that would be a good thing?"

"ummm well ... what would be different?"

"For one thing, when we were together, I'd pay more attention to you. And I would make sure we had some extended quality time alone ... even if it was only every two weeks and I had to get a motel room to do that."

"But that would cost a lot, right?"

"Yeah ... what I spent at the club on a weekend night. So, no it wouldn't."

"Well, I guess that would have been nice."

"Would it?"

"Wha ... what do you mean?"

"After we had a nice but not real expensive dinner, I'd want to head to the motel, get you naked and fuck you silly."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Then we'd play around a little and we'd fuck again. Of course there would be plenty of kissing and fooling around in between. That's what we missed for the most part."

"Well..."

"Then after we played and talked some more, we'd do it again. We never did that ... but I could still come three times in 4 hours when I was sixty. Thing is, like I said before I was too immature to understand how you might actually like that. I was always afraid you'd think I was obsessed and didnt want to ruffle you."

"Heck ... I had the imagination, but didn't have the confidence. Remember when I asked you what our most memorable time was ... and you thought I might think it was when we did it in the middle of the night in yours and Monnie's bed. With her supposedly asleep?"

A chuckle. "Yes ... pretending..."

"Yeah ... I figured she wasn't really sleeping through that. And later I realized that could have been really hot fun."

"You mean you wanted to do her, too?

"No-o-o ... I might have fantasized that, but never thought that would happen. What would have been hot and fun would have been if I took her left hand and put it on her own crotch, then put her right hand on my ass."

I turned my head and grinned back at Sarah.

"Not a doubt in my mind, Monnie would have loved that ... helping me 'breed you' as she liked to put it." I winked at her. "I would have come a lot quicker than I did. But I would have been ready to go again in about five minutes."

"The whole point being I took sex too seriously. It's natural and it's fun. And you should treat it that way; I didn't learn that until later. Just being naked together and exploring each other, kissing touching and tickling. It's what I wanted to do ... what my sex dreams always had in them, I just didn't do it. At least not enough."

Ah ... Sarah was getting into it. Her hands were slowly roaming over my chest and belly. It was so sweet. There was a little bump showing in my boxers as my cock started throbbing and coming to life. I hoped Sarah saw that.

"So, anyway ... When I made love to you in bed with Monnie wasnt the most memorable, and neither was when we would do it outdoors in the field. It was that one night ... not sure the same night I stayed over ... that it was so sweet."

"You were really loving. Not only did you fuck me good as I fucked you, from beneath me no less, Monnie complained we kept her awake rattling the dishes. And your afterglow was fantastic. You rained kisses on me that made my heart swell. That, my dear Sarah, is what we should have had more of."

I grabbed her hands and squeezed them.

"I had the feeling you got orgasms ... that night, maybe more than one. If we'd had that play time, I'd try to give you one continuous big 'O'. I'd like you to start coming when you felt my cock start into your pussy and finish when you felt me spurt hot come inside you.

That's just a fantasy, of course ... but aren't fantasies fun!"

"So ... in that motel room, you'd want Monnie there, too?"

I leaned forward and turned around to look at her.

"Where'd that come from? I'll admit I'd have liked to have tried her out but not without you wanting me to. And I never figured out how to bring the subject around to that ... not even in my imagination."

"That story you wrote..."

"Was fiction. To add some stroke content to the story. What I wrote about 'fitting together perfectly' when we fucked, was about you. After you and I broke up, Monnie and I went on a date, I tested the water and there wasn't anything there. I'm sure she told you that."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.