Low in the Cold - Cover

Low in the Cold

Copyright© 2013 by frostheart83

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In the cold weather of Vienna, a young designer sees his life brought down to degradation by a woman above his pay grade.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Humiliation   Water Sports   Workplace  

Saturday afternoon.

Philip and Ilene are enjoying a nice, very tasteful lunch at a restaurant right next to Wien, Vienna's large and beautiful river.

"I'm tired!" Ilene says. "All the shopping around this morning is really getting to me!"

"Yeah," Philip smiles. "But it was worth it, huh?"

"Oh, yes it was! I bought so much stuff! I don't remember ever buying so many clothes! Did you like the blue blouse I bought?"

Philip smiles and talks with Ilene about their shopping haul. They had a nice breakfast in a new trendy pastry, and after that they ran through Vienna's stores all morning. He doesn't remember the last time they were so happy. Seeing Ilene trying out and buying new clothes made him happier than he could believe he could be a week ago.

And now, they're at this marvelous restaurant, next to the river, enjoying some Italian food along with a very nice red wine.

Even the weather outside doesn't seem as bleak as it has been all winter. Philip can see some sunlight escaping the clouds in the sky, caressing and warming Ilene's pale skin while she happily eats her pasta. He doesn't remember ever seeing Ilene eating with so much pleasure and joy.

After their long, pleasant lunch, Ilene and Philip enjoy a nice coffee at the restaurant's street café. He smiles, while Ilene dips the cookie that came along in the coffee.

"Tastes good?"

"Yeah, try it!" she smiles.

Indeed it does, he thinks.

Philip is feeling relaxed, so very relaxed. Ilene, families passing by, kids playing in the garden along the river, the sun on his face ... He feels great. He doesn't let his mind wander to anything else outside this moment.

After enjoying their coffees and cookies, Philip and Ilene walk along the river for a while, hugging each other, with their hands full with their shopping bags.

Philip can see Ilene is happy, and he feels marvelous just knowing that.

"Can we sit here a bit?" he asks.

"Sure!"

They sit in a nearby stone bench, facing the river.

Philip looks at Ilene, and he is mesmerized by how beautiful she is. During these last weeks, he almost forgot how attractive she is. She's really beautiful. Her pale skin, her long, straight, black hair, her light freckles, her graceful skinniness, her dark eyes...

Philip kisses Ilene, slowly, on the lips.

Ilene kisses him back, and smiles at him.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world, Ilene. I love you."

Ilene's eyes seem to water down with those words. This day couldn't be any more perfect.

It's late into the night.

Philip fervently kisses Ilene. She's beneath him, lying in their old bed, naked, with her legs open.

He flexes his ass, his penis penetrating her hairy cunt, slowly. Their bodies couldn't be any closer, with every inch of his body on top of her.

He feels her round, hot ass with his right hand, while with his left hand he caresses her long, straight hair. Her cunt is so very tight, tighter than he remembered. Each thrust into her tight cunt almost makes him want to cum.

Ilene moans quietly with each time Philip thrusts his dick into her cunt. She caresses his back, and feels his strong, muscular arms. She moans, and moans, while Philip makes love to her, while he pushes his penis into her cunt, over and over.

Philip feels his penis bursting, he wants to cum. He's been fucking Ilene for only five minutes, and he already wants to cum.

"I'm cumming..."

Ilene kisses him on the lips, completely surrendering herself to him.

"Hmmmmmmmm! Hmmmmmmm!" Philip takes his penis out of her cunt, and cums on top of her naked belly. He cums hard, ejaculating all over her skinny, naked body.

He hugs her again, his semen spreading between his body and Ilene's.

"I love you," she says.

"I love you, too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.