Low in the Cold - Cover

Low in the Cold

Copyright© 2013 by frostheart83

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In the cold weather of Vienna, a young designer sees his life brought down to degradation by a woman above his pay grade.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Humiliation   Water Sports   Workplace  

It is Thursday, and Philip can't wait for 6PM.

Tomorrow is the first of the Fridays that have been given to him and Ilene, and he's eager to clear his head along with her, maybe go and do some shopping and walk around the city.

Ilene's spirit is surely more uplift since they got their bonus salaries. Philip knows that she's not even close to letting go what she saw that weekend, but at least there are a few things that are going their way.

"Philip," she says, "I'm going to the bathroom, and then we can go home. Or, do you have something more to do today?"

"No, not really. I've already prepared my conversation for next Monday regarding my promotion, so, we can leave when you're ready," he smiles. "I'll wait for you outside the bathroom."

After shutting down their laptops, Ilene and Philip head to the bathroom.

While he waits for Ilene, Philip leans against the wall and lets his mind wander to what he'll do during the prolonged weekend.

Finally some rest. And, he just wants to spend all the time he has with Ilene, giving her all of his attention.

"Hi there," Lea says.

Philip is surprised. He didn't hear her coming. And next to the 19-year-old thin blond is her small brother, Theo, grabbing her hand.

"Hi," he replies back. "Hi there, too, Theo."

The boy doesn't say anything, and looks suspiciously to Philip, as if something in him upsets him.

"So, I've heard you're being promoted. Some of the programmers that I know told me that, so, congratulations!" Lea says, smiling at him.

Philip is surprised. He wasn't aware that she knew people from the company. That shouldn't surprise him, he now thinks, since Agatha has probably been bringing them along with her to the company for years.

"Yeah ... Thanks!"

"Ah, and you worked with my mother on the project that made your promotion, didn't you?"

Philip suddenly remembers he's talking to the daughter of the hateful 41-year-old woman.

"Yes, yes, I did."

"Well", Lea twitches her nose, "more props to you, then!"

Philip is surprised. "Why do you say that?"

"C'mon!" Lea exclaims. "She's a total bitch! If she's half the pain as she is with me, you bet your ass you deserved that promotion!"

Philip smiles as Lea's laughs. It's weird, because somehow, he's feeling empathy with this girl.

"Yes, she's hard to work to ... But, we managed to finish the project, so, in the end, it all went well," he says, smiling.

"Ha ha ha, don't let her get to you!" Lea smiles back. "Hey, the guys told me about this gathering on Monday night with a former colleague of yours. Daniel, right? You're coming?"

Philip is surprised again by Lea's acquaintance with his colleagues. He did in fact receive a message from Daniel to meet him in the After Eight bar to celebrate his newfound job. Ruth talked to him as well about it, but he hasn't given it much thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.