Through a Glass Dimly
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

When I got there, I said, "Doc, did you come up with any brilliant ideas?"

"No, Al. I've thought about your situation and don't even know how you can help people without exposing yourself to other problems. I'm not sure it can be done."

"Doc, I have another possibility. How would you like to have an alien in your head? I was asked by Stargazer on behalf of another of his species. Lisa's parents went along with it and love the experience. How about it?"

He said, "You're serious!"

I responded, "As a heartbeat. Think of how it could enhance your abilities as a psychologist. By touching people, you could get inside their heads."

I could tell he was interested and very tempted. I waited. His office was very quiet. I decided to just wait him out regardless of his decision.

Finally, he said, "I think I would. May I meet the entity involved?"

Mentally, I asked, "Stargazer, do you know someone like Lightweaver who would like to discuss partnering?"

I was answered instantly. "Yes. Starlight would like to try. Like Lightweaver and me, it came from the same nova."

Out loud and mentally, I said, "Okay, Stargazer. Please ask Starlight to appear as a point of light in the room and talk to Doc Baker."

We were sitting in the office and a golden point of light appeared. A voice that sounded to me like a woman's said, "Thank you, Stargazer. Al, it's good to meet you. Stargazer has told me much about you. The light seemed to shift and the voice said, "Doctor Baker, thank you for considering partnering. I have partnered with other species on other planets and universes but never before with your species. Stargazer and Lightweaver have both communicated to me the pleasure of partnering with members of your species. What questions might you have, Doctor?"

"What is this partnering, Starlight?"

"We could take you in an emergency like Stargazer took Al. It caused damage even while saving his life. Later, Stargazer and Al were able to repair Lisa from her injury. She had not died when Stargazer took her mind and she was willing for him to act with Al. Stargazer was able to repair her completely and the repairs put Al and her in connection without Stargazer's help.

"However, that is not partnering. Partnering is when you allow us to share your emotions. In exchange, we try to help you in your life. Stargazer tells me that he cured some aberrations in your body through contact with Al. We would not permit our partners to suffer such physical damage."

"Okay, Starlight. I will partner with you. Like Al, I have a first name, also called a given name. It's Ron. Please call me Ron. You might as well do that, too, Al. It's obvious that we won't have a doctor/patient relationship any longer."

He seemed to shake his body like a dog that has gotten wet. He looked at the time. "Al, it's time for you to go. I have no appointments after yours today. I want to stay here for some time and get to know Starlight. Come back next week. Maybe then, I'll have something to report!" He held out his hand and I shook it.

I left his office and got in my car. I picked up Lisa mentally telling her what had happened. She said, "I could feel excitement coming from you and Stargazer earlier. That is an eerie feeling."

We got in the car. She said, "Oh, I spoke to Pam between classes. Friday is her last day. We need to prepare."

I said, "Call Marv and find out if we can come over for a quick discussion."

She did and told me to head that way now. We arrived and were met by Marv and Frank. They took us into a conference room. Marv said, "I understand that you are hiring Pamela White starting Monday. It puts the firm in a slight conflict and I want to talk about that before anything else."

Lisa said, "Uncle Marv, we will resolve that for you easily. Pam will be privy to any business and much personal information regarding us. In the rare event that we must keep something confidential, we will talk to you personally and warn you when we do it."

He relaxed. "I had hoped you would have that attitude. I also want to suggest that Frank will be your primary contact here if that meets with your approval."

I said, "It does. We have spent time with Frank and both of us like him. Also, nothing we tell him has to be kept confidential by him from Pam." Frank relaxed. I said, "I do hope you press your suit with her, Frank."

Lisa, Marv, and I grinned. Frank said, "I have been and she has been accepting of me. I will be at the party when she is leaving the bank."

Lisa said, "That's great! Do you have any plans for that evening?"

"Even though it's only two days away, we hadn't talked about it though had planned to be together."

"Good. Al, please handle the business. I need to make a phone call or four." She stood and left the room. I looked at her mind and smiled.

"Okay, guys. Starting Monday, we will have an employee. Chambers and Chambers needs to be real quickly and I have no idea what needs to be done."

Marv said, "Al, let me ask a couple of quick questions and we can whip something up quickly. If necessary, we can make changes later." I nodded.

"You had talked about an office condo. Will the business own that?"

"For all practical purposes, yes. I don't know if Lisa or I should be employees or not."

"We'll see. Is this just a front or do you hope to use the business for some real purpose?"

"Marv, I hope to make investments through the company in other companies or in new companies. I also plan to perform consulting through it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.