Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

I woke up the next morning and reluctantly left a warm Lisa lying in bed. I started coffee. Lisa walked in wearing panties and a tee shirt of mine. I looked at her admiringly and smiled, "Well, I guess that's more than you wore last night"

She said, I wore to supper or in bed?"

I answered, "To supper, love. You have to wear clothes today. You have to go to school today."

She grinned at me. "I thought I would just add sandals and head in."

I said, "I ought to say 'go ahead.' I won't nor will I dare you. I am proud that my bride to be has an extraordinarily beautiful body but I don't want to share its intimate details with others"

She smiled softly. "Love, you always know the right words to say. That gave me a tingle. I always want you to have pride in me."

She smiled again. "I would like to run this morning, shower, and then go in with you driving. Are you seeing Doc Baker today?" I nodded. "You can pick me up when you're finished. I'll try not to get shot today."

She took my arm and pulled me around to kiss me passionately. I let her turn me. Of course, I was willing to turn. She was going to kiss me! I saw in her mind that she realized last night how strong I am. Picking her up was not hard but carrying her upstairs without visible effort was tough. She's not heavy but she's not light either, particularly when walking upstairs.

It was interesting to know what another is thinking. Our lives and emotions were totally entwined. It was good to have someone and know she wanted me. I realized that I was happy and content with life.

In my mind, I felt Lisa's love come over me like a warm breeze warming my heart and another part. Warm breezes are erotic. I'm not sure Lisa could do anything to me that wasn't erotic. Verbally she said, "You're a pushover. I love you, Al."

Paul and Linda came into the kitchen. Paul said, "At least they made coffee! The emotional auras in this room are melting the butter!"

Linda said, "If you will let go of my waist, I will fix your breakfast, you delicious hunk of man."

Lisa said, "Mom! I'm in the room listening to this."

"That's true. Don't you wish you had thought to say it?"

"Mom, what are you going to cook?"

"A western omelet with hash browns will get him nourished."

"Please make enough for us, too, please."

Linda began breakfast. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Paul, have you called in yet?"

Paul said, "No, remember when we took a break yesterday afternoon? I told Joan that I would be out for the rest of the week. I told her that I would be horizontal with you the whole time." He chuckled.

"Oh, yes. That was just before I had Lightweaver grow you a couple inches."

"Mom!"

"It did make it harder to deep throat you, Paulie."

"Mom!"

Paul said, "When I finally got it all in you, you had a huge orgasm just from me being in you that deeply."

"Dad!"

Lisa's parents were laughing delightedly from their joy in their sexual activities and at their daughter's discomfort. Linda gasped out, "At least they will be gone for much of the day and I can scream when you pound me!"

Lisa quit letting them get her goat. I reminded her mentally that she liked the apartment because she could scream and moan more loudly there.

Out loud, she said, "It's not the same. They are my parents. They are supposed to set a good example!"

Linda said, "Lisa! Since when is enjoying my husband and our love not setting a good example? Particularly since my daughter and her fiancé were the ones who hooked us up with Lightweaver."

Paul said, "Lisa, what did you think would happen? You told us one morning about Stargazer connecting you and Al mentally when you made love. That was only after I knocked on your door worried that there was a problem."

Lisa blushed deeply. "Okay. You've made your point."

We managed to eat our meal and put on some running clothes and left the house. Lisa started a jogging pace. She said, "I never really pushed you when we ran last time, did I?"

"No, dear. My running has always been a run not a jog. Following behind you is fun. You have a great ass and I love to watch it under those little shorts."

We had reached the pond. She stopped and said, "I wonder if you will like it this way." She pulled her shorts off and tossed them onto the love seat. She began to run again naked from the waist down. I was going commando also and doffed my shorts leaving them with hers. I quickly set off in pursuit of her flashing buttocks.

I heard Stargazer in our minds. "What should I do?"

I whispered mentally. "Stay neutral. Help neither of us and watch the energy mushroom! I can catch her and plan to ravish her thoroughly when I do. She can't get away!"

I could feel Lisa's emotions from that statement. She took up the challenge and began to run hard to escape! I gave chase and let her get a third of the distance around the pond to a secluded area of the paths. I put on a burst of speed and caught her quickly pulling her to a grassy area to one side of the walk.

She moaned. "You are much faster! I really thought I could get more than half way around before you would catch me." I pulled her beneath me and entered her forcefully. She groaned, "Oh! Al! Take me! Oh! Yes! Deep! Fast! Hard! Love! It! Yes! I'm! Yours! Good!" I could feel her mind being taken on an ecstatic ride with our motions. She was responding by thrusting back at me to force me deeper into her body. I was trying to bury my erection as deeply as I could carrying us both to orgasmic heights screaming our ecstasy and love repeatedly as we came together and gloried in the physical feeling of our bodies pushed bruisingly against each other.

I held her in my arms without pulling out as we calmed down. She said, "That was glorious. I love you. Ravish me anytime you want. I could feel you and Stargazer in my mind the entire time."

I murmured to her "I do enjoy our times to love."

She pushed me gently. "I want to wash up and for you to take me somewhere for lunch where other women can see us and envy me. They will see this stud guy and my 'well-fucked' look and know that you're mine and that you did me so well that I glow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.