Through a Glass Dimly
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

In the morning, we rose, feeling refreshed and content. We went downstairs and started coffee and breakfast. Paul and Linda came down a little later looking very relaxed and happy. Paul went to the phone and called into his office saying that he wouldn't be there today.

They had held each other as he made the call and didn't let go except to sit down. Then, they held hands. They knew we were present but didn't let our presence interfere with their communication.

We finished cooking breakfast and put plates out with food. They became aware of us and Paul said a prayer of thanks for the food and for their time together.

I said, "So, how was last night?"

Linda had a dreamy look on her face. "I'm surprised neither of you heard me. I have never had orgasms like that in my life. Paul has always been great. With Lightweaver showing each of us how the other felt and reacted, it was beyond that!"

Paul said, "We're going back to bed though not to sleep. What are you two doing today?"

Lisa mockingly exclaimed, "Mom, Dad, such talk! We'll leave you alone. We're going to sign a deal on an office condo. We may shop a little and have lunch. Then, we're going to meet with Pastor Bennett."

We went upstairs and dressed. Lisa was grinning because she had us both go commando. That was more difficult for me because, in the softer dressier pants, my erection would show. She could cover her breasts with a solid, loose blouse and put on a mini skirt with low heels. She looked completely hot! We went to the office condo and changed our decision to a slightly larger unit to give us three offices instead of two. We ordered some changes in the standard finishing including custom trim levels to give the place a richer look. Lisa picked out colors to match with the favored green we would use in the reception and conference areas. Our offices would have an additional door connecting them and a large window allowing us to see each other.

There was some discussion with the developer about cost. Finally, I said, "How much is the condo before the changes?" The price was almost two hundred fifty thousand dollars. I wrote a check for two hundred thousand dollars and handed it to him. "Figure out the difference and I will write another check when we close." He looked at the check. I said, "Call Robert Jenkins if you want."

"There will be no problem, sir." We would close in three weeks. It would give us enough time to move into it before the wedding. Pam might have to work from home for a short time.

We got back into my car and I looked at her. She smiled happily, "Yes! Your apartment!" I drove there quickly and we almost ran inside. I unfastened my pants as we kissed frantically and she removed her blouse and my shirt. We kicked off our shoes. I pulled her skirt up to her waist and we fell onto the bed. I entered her deeply and we cried out in passion at our coupling. Knowing that she was naked under that skirt had been driving me crazy! Now, I was mindlessly pounding into her body and she was answering every thrust of mine with one of her own. We were shouting to each other, "Oh! Yes! More! Deep! Squeeze!" We felt our passions rise and orgasmed together slapping our groins together and holding each other tightly. We gradually came down from our high fondling each other and kissing happily.

"Al, thank you. Loving with you is so good."

"I was made to love you, Lisa."

We were now on our sides holding each other enjoying the glow and thrill of our lovemaking.

We felt a hardness pushing. I suddenly realized I was feeling Lisa's emotions as she felt my erection pushing against her tummy! We moaned together and then she rolled me onto my back and mounted me impaling her body on my erection. Both of us moaned with joy as I went in deeply. She leaned forward over my chest.

She whispered, "You really wanted to keep me even if it cost you your old memories." She had a half question in her voice.

"Lisa, I don't know a lot about my past life but I seemed to have no roots emotionally with anyone. I loved you then and still do now. It really wasn't a hard choice ... Nothing in my file suggests that I had any real emotional ties before. I knew that I did now and would not be willing to lose you or the knowledge of you even if that weren't true." We were slowly rocking our bodies. "I wanted the life we are building and the relationship we have and are building day by day. I think of the richness of our life and pity the poor guy who lost his prior life years ago." I paused. "I really, really love you. You are in the center of my life. I can understand what Lightweaver said about one partner not surviving the death of the other. I would have real difficulty going on without you beside me."

Our loving continued to rock until we were nearing our orgasms and, by mutual agreement, we sped up to come together holding each other tightly.

We showered together realizing that we were due to meet with Pastor Bennett that afternoon.

We had a quick lunch and went over to the church to meet with Pastor Bennett. We went into his office and shook hands. He said, "Call me, Jim. These meetings are informal. I don't have an agenda. We can talk about the logistics of your wedding, your relationship, or the weather.

"The only concern that I might have about you is the speed with which you became serious. Tell me about how you met and how you came to love each other."

I said, "It's a story that we actually enjoy sharing. The ultra short version is that it was the right time and the right two people."

Lisa said, "Jim, I've been exercising at the fitness center for almost a year. Almost two months ago, I noticed this really good-looking guy had started. He, unlike many, had not tried to pick me up but seemed to concentrate upon his exercising. He went to a walking machine so I took the one next to him. My Ipod suddenly quit. I slapped it a couple of times but was having no success. Al took it. He played with it for a moment and fixed it. We talked a little and agreed to meet at the juice bar when we finished our routines. He and I went on to our separate machines and completed our routines. We were headed to the showers and I reminded him that I would meet him after I cleaned up.

I picked up the story. "She didn't need to remind me. I wanted to meet the girl in the worn exercise outfit. I quickly found that she was a grad student. I thought that confirmed my opinion that she was a poor grad student." I grinned. "We enjoyed talking at the juice bar and she invited me to church that Sunday. I dreamed about her until then. I usually eat a good breakfast and skip lunch. That morning, I skipped breakfast thinking that I would ask the poor grad student to lunch.

"I walked to the front of the church to meet her and saw this gorgeous creature coming to meet me. I recognized the smile, eyes, and legs. It quickly registered on my mind that she might not be poor. I met her parents and began to wonder what I had gotten into. The service was good and I was invited to lunch at their house. My suspicions were confirmed when I followed her dad's fancy car to their home. The kitchen is bigger than my apartment! Anyway, I went in. Her dad had an appetizer of grilled potential boyfriend while Lisa and Linda cooked lunch. Over lunch, Linda took her turn. Lisa took me out for a walk after the meal. I was invited to stay for supper and did. It was late before I went to my apartment for the night. Lisa allowed me to leave only after I agreed to come back for breakfast in the morning and stay for a day or two.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.