Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

We arrived as Paul drove up from work. The three of us went in together. We were in the kitchen and Lisa said, "We have an interesting offer for the two of you to consider. Stargazer is back but we have a connection of our own according to him. In saving me from the gunshots, Al and I became part of each other. We feel each other's emotions and can even communicate a little bit."

I said, "Stargazer has a fellow traveler, friend, fellow being, or something like that who wants to partner with an earth couple."

"We thought of you, Dad, Mom." Lisa said and grabbed my hand to gave it a squeeze.

I said, "We immediately thought of you two. If you're willing, Stargazer will call Lightweaver."

Paul said, "Can we talk to Lightweaver before we commit to be sure we're compatible and that such a connection is good for us."

Stargazer came into our minds. Lisa said, "Yes to both. Would you like an appearance in light similar to Stargazer?"

Linda said, "Yes. I would like that as a start."

As she finished the sentence, a light appeared. "I am Lightweaver. Stargazer asked me to appear to you this way. Would you tell me your names?"

Linda and Paul held each other. Lisa and I were holding each other but stepped back. Linda said, "I am Linda. I am Paul's wife. He is beside me. We are also Lisa's parents."

The light blinked a couple of times. "I see how you reproduce. It is also an act of emotion for you."

Linda said, "Yes, it is. Paul and I only have one child but have engaged and do engage in the act frequently to express our love for each other though there is no intent to reproduce."

Lightweaver said, "Paul, have you questions for me?"

Paul said, "We know that Stargazer caused Al to lose his memories. Can you avoid that as well as not have us go missing or be in a coma?"

The light blinked three times. "Al was saved by Stargazer from death. He was slow and wiped out Al's memories by accident. You will not go missing nor be in a coma with me. We are not in a hurry and you are joining in a partnership not being taken over to be saved."

In my mind, I said, "Stargazer, we will talk about this."

"Yes, Al."

Paul said, "If we do this, what are the advantages to us and what are the advantages to you?"

Lightweaver said, "Your sexual experiences can be enhanced by my presence and providing deeper communications between you and Linda. I enjoy the aura and the feelings that you will receive from and send to each other will enhance your experiences."

Lisa said, "Enhance is a mild way of expressing it!"

Linda said, "What else to we gain?"

Lightweaver said, "I can fulfill many of your dreams and fantasies. Stargazer assisted Al and Lisa in winning the lottery. I can do that for you. Over time, I can improve your bodies giving you abilities beyond what most people can do at any age."

Linda chuckled. "You mean I can be a better tennis player?"

The light blinked once. "Yes. Your hand-eye coordination can improve, your wind will be better, and your legs stronger."

Linda laughed. "Could I compete with Al?"

"No. Al has been enhanced by Stargazer. As a male, he also has size and natural strength on his side. You would have the same problem with Lisa. Since she was hurt and healed, her body was enhanced also. However, you will be able to handily beat anyone else at the country club. Over time, you will have to get a new bathing suit. Your waist will be smaller and your breasts more firm. From Paul, he doesn't really want them to be bigger."

Paul said, "What happens to me?"

"Your body would be enhanced. Hmm! Linda doesn't want you bigger between your legs. You will be able to last longer and she will be able to last with you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.