Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

It was Saturday and, over breakfast, Lisa said that she wanted to go see our new house.

We drove out there and met James looking over the house. He said, "It's good to see the two of you. You've been busy since I last saw you."

I said, "Yes. More than I would like to have been."

He said, "There's a saying I heard, 'All's well that ends!' Sometimes, that's enough."

Lisa said, "I like that though, for us, it ended pretty well. Al saved my life. However, I would prefer not to get shot again."

James said, "Are you okay now?"

"Yes, Thank you for asking. I'm fine now thanks to Al."

I said, "The house is coming along."

James said, "This is the time when you see big progress. Later, it will look like nothing is happening though just as much time is being put forth. Finish takes time and quality finish takes even more.

"We will pave the drive in a week or so. I need to ask you if you want concrete or asphalt. Concrete costs more but lasts a long time. Asphalt is much cheaper but, ten years from now, you will want to resurface it. The length of yours is on the edge of which way to go."

I looked at Lisa who nodded. "Let's go with concrete. We plan to be here for a long time."

"I hoped you would say that. I can have it stamped to give it a rock look that will go with the exterior of the house."

Lisa said, "Oh, yes! That sounds great!"

He said, "Next weekend, I should have the prices nailed down with finish choices for the interior. We can talk about the details then."

I said, "Great. I will give you a call to set up something for Friday morning."

He said, "Make it Saturday morning at ten. Plan on my office."

I looked at Lisa who nodded. "That will be fine. See you then."

James left and we walked around and through the house.

It was beautifully quiet and I embraced Lisa from behind nuzzling her neck, licking her ear lobe, and kissing every available spot. My hands cupped her breasts and she moaned deep in her throat. "Al, if you keep doing that, you will have to do something else before we go."

"We could break in our new house a little early." I chuckled.

"Yes!" She hissed. "Bend me over and drive that log into me until I scream and then do it some more! I want you in me!" She had grasped my cock through my pants and then left it as she fumbled with her pants. She pushed them down along with her panties and stepped out of them. She spied a sawhorse and pulled me behind her to it. She bent over it and said, "Fuck me! Al, fuck me hard! I want you!" I unfastened my belt and pants pulling them and my boxers down. I stepped out of one leg and moved behind her. I lowered my cock and pushed all the way into her until my pelvis flattened her butt cheeks. It was love but it was lust, too. We bucked frantically against each other in a mad rush to orgasm. Our excitement was such that we screamed out our climax together and strained against each other as I filled her with spurt after spurt of semen.

I pulled her back to vertical and held her tightly. "Lisa, I love you! This is now our place! We will raise kids and grow old here if God is willing. I look forward to the day that we live here as husband and wife."

She moaned against my body while we kept the bottom part of our bodies close together. ""Al, you say the right thing and I know it's your heart talking because I can feel it beat and your strong arms around me. This is my place."

A low "sound" in my mind was Stargazer's voice saying, "Al, Lisa, I could feel you. Your love gives me strength."

Lisa chuckled, "Stargazer, we will just have to love more to help you regain your strength!"

I whispered in her ear. "That sounds good to me. It'll be fun, too!"

"Loving you is always fun, Al."

The talking and Lisa rubbing her body on mine made me hard again. She looked back at me and said, "Al, do it again, longer and harder. I want to be taken by my man!"

She bent over the sawhorse and opened her legs exposing herself completely to my gaze. "Hard, Al! Slam me with your spear! Make me scream!" I moved close to her and prepared to slam my cock into her deeply and hard. Just as I was ready, she moved a bit and I thrust into her! She screamed! I froze! "Hold still! Don't move! Oh! It hurts but it hurts so good! Shit!" She panted a few times and took two slow deep breaths. My hands were on her hips. I held her and me motionless. I could feel her relax the slightest bit. She said, "Slowly, very slowly, push further in."

I stammered, "But, Lisa, I'm! My cock is in your ass!"

She chuckled with a bit of irony. "I think I know that. It's my ass!" She hesitated. "Now, push slowly!"

Holding her by her hips, I slowly pushed my cock into her bottom until my pubic hairs were mashed against her butt cheeks. She moaned, "Oh! Shit! I thought you were deep in my pussy before but this is unbelievable! Hold still! Let me get used to it! You are so big and you feel even bigger there! There is something incredibly subservient about this. Al, there will be times when I will ask you to do this though I think a little lube would be a good idea." She wiggled a little to each side sending feelings along my erection that were driving me wild! I could feel her began to loosen up enough that I could move without feeling that I was rubbing us raw. She sighed. She whispered, "Now, slowly do it! Give me long, slow strokes!"

Still holding her hips, I pulled back very slowly about half way. Then, I just as slowly pushed back in to her groan. "Oh! Wow! Al! Hold still again! I feel like you are in my throat!" She wiggled some more and I could feel her insides relax just that slightest bit more to allow me to move without causing her pain. "Yes, Al! Do it! More!"

Very slowly, I began to withdraw until about half way again. Then, I pushed back inside her and wiggled. She groaned. I started another stroke with a little more length before pushing back in until my pelvis was grinding into her cheeks. I felt her spasm and she moaned in pleasure with a small orgasm! I began a slow stroking out and in and could feel her beginning to respond physically by pushing back into me on my in-strokes.

"Al! Oh! Harder! It's! Wow! Oh! Yes! I began to stroke harder in and out of her. Her loving body was now able to respond and she did! We were both breathing hard. I was with the effort of trying to control my lower body and not pound her into pain. She was panting with the intrusion of my size in her bottom. Each of my forward strokes forced an exhalation from her. As I pulled out, I could see the stretched ring looking red from what I was doing. I gathered some spit into my hand and rubbed it on my cock on the next out stroke. As I pushed in, she made a more happy sound. I did it again and her happy grunt rewarded my continued effort. On the next out stroke, I pulled out a little further and did it again.

She moaned and panted. "Al! Fuck! Cum in me! I want it! Fill me again and again! I love you!"

My strokes were harder and we were both panting with effort and excitement. I could hear Lisa happily moaning now as we moved to our orgasms. My last two strokes were hard and my pelvis and her bottom cheeks made loud slapping sounds those two times. I slammed hard and she pushed back hard and we came together screaming out our orgasms to the world. I lay over her trying to support my body with my arms on the sawhorse. My legs were weak from the force of my orgasm. I needed to sit down and decided the floor would have to do. I slid out of Lisa's abused rear and sat on the floor. Lisa came from the sawhorse and sat on my lap. I could feel my semen leaking from her rear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.