Through a Glass Dimly
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

We woke up Wednesday morning and had breakfast with Paul and Linda. Paul left for work and Linda had an early tennis match. Lisa and I looked at each other and I said, "Let's go for a run."

She said, "That's not what I was expecting but that's a really good idea. I will need to change." We went upstairs and she stripped to put on a sports bra, panties and shorts. She then put on socks and running shoes. I ran in a tee shirt and shorts so all I had to do was add socks and shoes.

As we walked downstairs together, I said, "Do you want to go around the property or get out on the road?"

"Let's run around the property this time."

"That's good by me. Lead off, fair lady."

She set a pace that was a bit rapid for jogging. She didn't know that I liked to run, not jog. I stayed with her running easily. She sped up and I was still able to stay with her. I had to admit that running close behind her gave me a fantastic view of her backside covered by her tight shorts. We began to circle the pond and she increased her speed to a full run for her. I stayed with her because our pace was only a tiny bit faster than my usual exercise speed. She couldn't maintain the speed. I passed her and went a hundred yards ahead of her. I slowed a little and continued to run as she dropped back. I was looking back at her when I saw a glint out of the corner of my eye.

"Lisa, drop and roll off the path!" She looked at me like I had lost my mind but did it. I did the same thing and heard a shot from the area where I had seen the glint. Bent really low, I hissed, "Stay down and get behind a tree. They are behind you to my right. I think there is just one. Pick your tree and stay put!"

I slithered further off the path and ran toward the place where I had seen the gun. I stayed low and fast. The person who had shot was not good enough or I wouldn't have seen the glint and he or she wouldn't have missed. I worked my way to the place and found no one. I heard a car motor start and wheels spin as it left quickly. I found the ejected shell. It went into my pocket. I ran back to Lisa.

She saw me running toward her and stood up. "What was that about?"

I said, "Someone shot at us."

She said, "You yelled at me and I wanted to know why but Stargazer took my body and did what you told me to do."

"I'm glad he did! You could have been killed! Lisa, if I shout at you to do something, promise me that you will love and trust me enough to do it first and ask questions later. I will never do something like that needlessly. If we can't work that out right now, then it's been fun but it hasn't been love."

She looked at me like I had hit her. She processed my statement quickly and began to cry. "Al, I failed you and I failed us. I promise and I apologize for you having to ask for that promise." With an effort, she got her tears under control. "There's a bench around that corner, please walk me there. We need to talk this through."

We sat down at the bench. I put my arm around her. She was still sobbing some. Suddenly, she turned and went to the ground on one knee in front of me. She said, "Al, I screwed up. I really do love you and trust you. I make you this pledge. From this day forward, your word is my law. I will not question or doubt your reasoning in any matter. It was inexcusably stupid of me. I know more of your skills and thinking than even you do.

"Did you know that you graduated 'magna cum laude' in mechanical engineering?" I shook my head. "Did you know that you are an expert with all kinds of firearms?" I nodded slowly. "Did you know that you are really, really good in hand-to-hand fighting?" I shook my head. "Did you know that you have stealth and scouting skills?" I shook my head. "I knew all that and was stupid enough to question you.

"The only thing I can offer in defense is that I've never had anyone who I could depend upon in my life other than my parents. I've never had a boy friend or a lover. Al, I've never even had a real girl friend. Help me! I need to learn to trust. I want to be a good wife and lover to you. Help me!" She put her head in my lap crying. I held onto her gently caressing her cheek with one hand.

After a moment, I gently pulled her up and sat her in my lap. "I love you, Lisa. I want you to be my wife. You are my love." She had put her arms around my neck and was staring into my eyes. I had my arms around her holding her in place not that she was trying to get away.

She slowly moved closer and kissed my lips gently but pulled me tighter as her kiss became more passionate. My arms went around her and held her close. We finally broke the kiss and she got up only long enough to straddle me and kissed me again. Our breathing became heavier. She pressed her breasts into my chest and was dry humping on my cock that was rising in response to her body.

Suddenly, Lisa broke the kiss and pulled back from my head. Her eyes bored into mine. She was panting when she said, "Al, I want you to take me hard, right here and right now. I want you to take me, to fuck me. Show me no mercy. I know you won't hurt me but I want you to do me hard. Please!"

I pulled her to me roughly and began to kiss her hard pushing our lips tight against our teeth and forcing my tongue into her mouth. I had my hands on her bare back. One hand went down inside the back of her shorts and panties to cup her ass. The other hand came around to her front and pushed under her sports bra and squeezed her breast hard making her groan into my mouth. I pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and she groaned loudly with a mix of pain and arousal.

I stood up with her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. I lay her on the bench. I pushed her sports bra up over her breasts baring them to my gaze and mouth. I ripped her shorts and panties below her knees to her ankles. I pushed my shorts down below my knees.

I pushed my head between her legs catching them and her shorts at my shoulders. As I leaned forward, I forced her knees to bend and slammed into her pussy driving my cock all the way into her body making her cry out as I took her. I began to thrust hard into her body and her arousal took her away with me into pleasure as she bucked into me as I pounded our pelvises together.

We orgasmed together screaming out our passion. I slammed into her with each spurt and could feel her convulse as the sensations coming from our genitals overtook us. I leaned forward and nipped one of her nipples with my teeth making her moan.

She murmured, "Al, that was great, no it was fantastic! I can't believe that I can cum that hard and that many times. Even with Stargazer, it wasn't this good. I didn't need to feel your emotions; they were being forced into me. I loved it and I love you!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.