Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

A loud voice said, "You're back and with a companion."

I stood and pulled Lisa beside me with my arms wrapped around her. We peered at the source of the sound. It seemed to coming from the center of the bright light! I asked, "Who or what are you?"

The voice said, "We met approximately eight of your years ago. I have been following your progress from a distance. You figured out to come here quickly once you started looking.

"Did your companion help you?"

"I am male and my companion will be my mate soon. I am Al. She is Lisa."

"I know you, of course. Lisa sounds female."

"That is correct. She is very female."

Lisa said, "What should we call you?"

The voice said, "Stargazer will do. I have had many names but that is one that I have always liked best and that is its translation into your language."

Stargazer continued, "You have two choices before you. One is to stay as you are. The second is to have all your current memories cancelled and get all your old memories back.

"You do need to chose because I can't hold you in stasis long. The danger that had occurred on the way to your last assignment is over. As you have determined, I have made some improvements to your body. I can quickly do the same for your companion. She is very symmetrical. She has a slight issue that might get worse in future years though. I can fix it now and no one will ever know it existed."

I said, "My choice is to keep the memories that I have. Will the slight issue that you change show physically?"

"No, it is internal."

I looked at Lisa with an eyebrow cocked. She said, "Go ahead, Stargazer."

A couple of seconds passed. Lisa's face showed a slight spasm. "That was a strange feeling in my tummy."

Stargazer said, "Close. One of your ovaries was slightly abnormal and I corrected the abnormality. You and Al should have a long and happy companionship.

"It is now time for the two of you to return to your time period. You will find that two hours have passed in it. Your memories of this time will be retained though I don't think you should discuss them. People would not believe you but think you are sick. You might be separated.

"I would enjoy talking with you and hearing your feelings. Lisa, your feelings from the physical activity with Al are quite vivid." Lisa blushed. I think I did, too.

"How do we contact you in the future?"

"Just hold each other and call for me mentally. I will speak to you mentally though the light will not be present."

We stumbled back to the car and got in. Both of us were shaking. Lisa said, "Take us to your apartment. We need to talk."

"Yes."

I drove to my apartment and we went inside.

We hugged each other tightly. Lisa said, "That was at least as weird as anything I could have imagined. Al, I was scared. For a moment, I was scared you would chose your memories over us."

"Do not doubt that I love you, Lisa. As soon as Stargazer explained the choices, my mind was made up. Though I would have found a way to remember you no matter what might have happened. I will never choose to forget you. I am your companion for life, for love, for all time, in all ways. We are a team."

I chuckled. "Right now, the team needs to agree what we will tell your parents and Doc Baker."

She said, "No. Right now, the team needs to hold me tightly for a while. I've been brave long enough and I need comforting." We went to my bed and lay down together. She really was shaking. I began to caress and stroke her body telling her of my love. I kissed her lips and cheeks and neck and ears. Soon, her arousal overtook her fears. After a flurry of effort to remove our clothes, we made almost frantic love. Our orgasm was shattering and we lay back next to each other emotionally exhausted.

After a long while, Lisa said, "Now, the team can consider what to tell the world."

I said, "First all of the outside world doesn't have to know a thing. We were the only two there and, if we don't tell, no one will know. Your parents and Doc Baker knew what we were doing. I don't want to lie to your parents. I would prefer to tell them everything. Doc Baker is another question. I don't have to worry about him until next Wednesday. Let's put off what he gets to hear."

"What do you think my parents will say?"

"They won't find it easy to believe but I think they will believe us. That's particularly true when we tell them and show them that my past is no longer in the path of our searching."

"Then, what, oh husband to be, will be our search?"

"We need to find a house and I need to find a job of some kind. My money will not last forever.

"Now if you don't mind, I would like to try calling Stargazer and asking him some questions. Are you up for that?"

"With you, Al, I'm up for anything."

I took her in my arms and said, "Let's call Stargazer with our minds."

Suddenly, the light was in the room with us. Stargazer said, "Thank you for calling me. Your memories are rich with the emotion from your, uh, lovemaking."

I said, "I wanted to ask some questions. First, you can read our emotions when we make contact with you. Can you read them if we are not in contact?"

Stargazer said, "I can unless you actively don't want me to do so. I understand that some people might not want that."

"That leads me to another question. "Am I the first human with who you have had contact?"

It replied, "Yes. We don't have contact with more than one at a time though can. I am in contact with both of you because of your strong bond with each other."

"We have decided that we like it that way. You should not come into our minds unless asked. We are new as a couple and need our privacy yet.

"I would like to know how, if at all, I can benefit from your powers. You can manipulate my physical body internally and externally. What else can you do that will assist me in living my life?"

"How about winning the lottery?"

"That's interesting. Do you choose the numbers or manipulate the balls?"

"I choose the numbers. I can't manipulate the balls but can see how they will land forward in time."

I said, "One last question from me is all for now unless Lisa has any. What would enhance your experience with us?"

"I would like to share your emotions as you see, do, and experience different things."

"I see. Can you hide your presence from others?"

"Yes, of course. I can be a disembodied presence in your heads." With that, the light vanished. We heard, "You can hear me now. Through me you can hear each other." I received a hot flash of love and sent one back to Lisa. "Wow!" Stargazer said, "That was strong. I think you enjoyed doing that to each other. I enjoyed being in the middle."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.