Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

We left the table and went into the living room. Lisa snuggled in on my left and had her left hand extended on her leg staring at her ring finger. Her eyes were still brimming with tears though her face was smiling broadly.

Linda said, "Now, we need to set a date. Did you have a date in mind, Al?

I gave her a grin. "Tomorrow at the J.P. office works for me." Linda was aghast.

Lisa said, "Stop kidding my mother. Soon is the idea but we need to get things prepared. Somehow, I don't think a small wedding will be in order."

Linda said, "It will take a year or two to arrange a proper wedding and, until then, Lisa must live in purdah." She laughed and we all joined her.

Lisa said, "Seriously, how long will it take to put together a wedding?"

"In truth, I would guess two or three months. The biggest issue is the dress. Once you decide on that, everything else fits around it. I will call the church in the morning. Pastor Bennett will want to talk with the two of you, too." She grabbed a pencil and pad and began making notes. "What about bridesmaids and groomsmen?"

I said, "I don't know anyone."

Lisa said, "After being off at college and then getting my Masters' degree and working on my doctorate, I have lost touch with my old friends and don't have any new ones who I would want to ask. Al and I will have to talk and think on that subject. Let's aim at three months.

"However, parents of mine, we have jumped the gun. We will maintain the fiction of two bedrooms but that's what it will be. Otherwise, we will have to squeeze into Al's studio apartment!"

Linda simply grinned. Paul was a bit more guarded. "That's a big step for you, daughter."

"Yes, dad. I took it carefully. It was one of my better decisions."

"I like both of you here." He smiled gently. "Al, you could give up your apartment."

"I will let the lease expire in another two months. It really isn't big enough for two. I think we will have to find a suitable house. I would like to stay here for a while. I haven't had a home that I can remember. I don't think I had one at all after my parents were killed. My file seems to support that"

Lisa snuggled a little tighter into my side. She said, "We will be here together." She grinned. "The folks at church will be surprised. First, I introduce a guy for the first time ever. Then, on the next Sunday, I'm engaged. That might create a stir."

Linda smiled. "There will be a few mothers who will be disappointed that their sons will have to look elsewhere. You were one of the more eligible young women in the church."

Paul said, "What's on calendar for tomorrow?"

Linda said, "Lisa and I have to plan a wedding."

Lisa said, "Sorry, mom. I have to go with Al tomorrow on our project of finding him. We are going to retrace his real route to the airport. No one has thought of that since his car was found at the airport.

"However, you can get an idea of timing for a dress and the availability of the church. I would like to have a date by Friday evening."

"Lisa, you need to look at dresses and make some decisions."

"Mom, that's easy. I want a gown like an evening gown; simple, white, and satiny. I will let it be long but no train. For a veil, a simple headpiece is all I want. That gives you a start and we can go look early next week. This rest of this week is dedicated to Al and my Friday classes. The world is officially on hold until then for us."

"Linda, she has a new toy and wants to play with it." Paul chuckled. Linda laughed loudly.

"Well, I wanted them to get together and I guess I shouldn't be disappointed when they do and then want to spend time together."

"Mother, we just need some time. We have two lives to put together and that's going to take a lot of talk."

Linda laughed, "Yeah, I'm sure there will be a lot of 'talking' going on?"

I said, "May the toy say something about this?" Seeing nods and grins, I forged ahead. "I can go over the route tomorrow by myself and." I stopped.

Lisa had stiffened against me. She said, "Absolutely and unequivocally, no! We do this together!" Her eyes were flashing in anger. "Unless it's absolutely necessary, you do not go off on your own. You gave me a ring for together not for apart!"

I said, "I'm sorry." I gave her a kiss. "I didn't think. I obviously need to learn more about thinking as us and not as me. I was really trying to give you time to look at dresses. I would prefer you go with me tomorrow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.