Through a Glass Dimly - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Like all my stories, this has religious overtones. If you don't like that, don't read it! It's a romance with a science fiction twist thrown in. Some different directions for them from other scifi treatments. Happy endings are nice things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   First   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, sci-fi romantic story

I was surprised but moved over to let her join me. I put my arm around her. I quickly found out that she was naked! She rolled to me and I felt her breasts bore a pair of hot holes in my chest.

She whispered, "I bet you didn't expect this!"

I whispered back, "Not in my wildest dreams."

She continued to whisper. "I don't want to do anything but I did want to sleep with you tonight. I want the comfort of your arms around me. You don't have to do anything but lay here and ignore me." She giggled.

"That's impossible at any time. It's particularly difficult when you are naked. Your hot body is warming one side of me nicely. Your breasts are also boring holes in my side and chest. I'm sure I'll have no trouble at all complying with the wish you expressed."

She said, "Do you want me to leave?"

"Never!"

She snuggled in tighter. "Good and good answer!"

She pulled my head to her and gave me an emotional, hard kiss that lingered and became more and more sensual as her body moved against me. One leg came over mine and there was little of me that wasn't involved in kissing her. My hand went to her breast and began to cup it and tweak the nipple. She moaned into my mouth in arousal. I finally broke the kiss and released her breast.

I said, "You know where this is going?"

She said softly, "Yes."

I reached over and turned on the bedside lamp. I scooted up in the bed and looked at her.

"This has suddenly become serious. I thought we agreed that we weren't ready yet."

"You said that and I did agree, then. Now, I have exercised a woman's prerogative and changed my mind."

"What happened?"

She said, "I realized this evening that I love you and I don't want you to ever be anywhere else but with me. I decided that I had to sleep with you tonight."

"There's a difference between sleeping 'beside' or 'with me' and making passionate love to me. You're right about one thing. I love you, Lisa Goodbody. You're smart, beautiful, and sexy. It's a joy to talk to you and you feel just right in my arms. If we make love, this is serious and will require a commitment to each other. Up to this point, we could part with a tearful good-bye. That will no longer be true."

"I don't want to part, period. Al, I don't know for sure if I'm in love but this is what I do know.

"I quiver every time I see you. Your smile and your eyes captivate me. Your kisses make me hot. Your voice sounds delightful to my ears. For the first time in my life, I feel complete only when I'm with you. I want to work for a life together. I was miserable last night because I knew you should have been beside me with your arms around me and you weren't. Everything today has made that feeling even more true to me. If you want to wait, I will wait but I will sleep in this bed beside you tonight and many more nights whether you and I make love or not."

"Lisa, last night when I returned to my apartment, I so tired that I was asleep as soon as I got in bed. I woke up refreshed but was missing someone or something. I realized that it was someone, you. I have been alone too long. I wanted to make sure it's you, not my loneliness." I paused. "It's you. I've felt lonely before. Being without you close is a different feeling and I didn't like it. Tonight, I was content just to know you were close in the next room. However, this is better, much better."

With the light on, I could see her eyes and could see her beautiful body. She was totally naked! Her body looked marvelous and my body reacted to the sight. My erection was poking through the hole in my boxers. Lisa's eyes went wide and I could hear her sudden inhale. She exhaled moaning, "Shiitt! You are huge!"

I said, "Why don't we just sleep together tonight?"

Her eyes were still wide. She said, "I want to touch it."

"Lisa, you can do anything you want, including nothing."

She smiled. "It is bigger than I was expecting."

"How many have you seen?"

"Yours is the first in real life but I've seen porn. Most of those didn't look that big!"

"Thanks, but probably not true.

"Remember, my love, we don't have to do anything."

"I know but I want to hold it. How will it fit?"

I nuzzled at her ear and whispered, "Lovingly!"

She quivered from head to toe but her hand slid across my stomach leaving a trail of heat to my erection. She grasped me softly but firmly with her hand. She moaned in arousal. "That is so hot! I love the feel of it!"

"I love you feeling it!"

"Al, could we stop about here tonight?"

"Love, we didn't have to go this far. I can be patient. We are lovers and we will be physical lovers soon enough.

"Are you ready for me to turn the light off?"

"After you remove your boxers."

"You'll have to let go for a moment." She did and I pulled them off and let them drop on the floor. I settled back down next to her. I switched off the light and brought my hand over to her cupping a breast while hers went back to gently holding my erection. I kissed her and we went to sleep that way.

I woke the next morning and we were still in the same positions. I had gone flaccid but perked up when I saw her. Her eyes opened and she smiled. She gave a quiver. "This is such a nice way to awaken ... Al, I may make you let me wake in your arms every morning from now on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.