For the Sake of Art - Cover

For the Sake of Art

Copyright© 2013 by Levi Charon

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young, hopeful artist has a chance to study with a professional. His education turns out to encompass far more than painting and drawing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   First  

Andrea came rushing into the studio about fifteen minutes late apologizing all over the place. She grabbed her posing clothes and stepped behind the backdrop to change, explaining that she'd had to take a make-up test for her sociology class at UMKC – that's where she was going to school – and had to drive like a bat out of hell on icy and slushy roads.

"It's no big deal, Andrea. It's not like I have a bunch of clients in the waiting room or anything. Are we still on for pizza this afternoon?"

"You bet! I've been looking forward to it all week." She stepped out from behind the backdrop and asked, "Are you painting hair today? If you are, I'll need a few minutes to get it into a proper French roll. Otherwise, I'll just pin it up."

"Pin it up. I can work around it today."

We got her posed and comfortable with a mug of hot tea on the table next to her for her to sip on and get the chill out of her bones. As I painted, I told her about the call from Mrs. James about her brother and that there was no way to guess when she might be home. I told her she was afraid he might not live through the night so I was half way expecting a call at any time. Since I hadn't had one yet, well, no news was good news.

The session went well. I felt like I'd made good progress and was ready to start working on facial details.

We stopped a little after four when it started to get dusky in the room. Andrea stepped behind the backdrop and changed back into her jeans and sweater. As I was cleaning my brushes, she came over and put her arm around my waist, saying, "Um, I guess we've got a couple of hours before we go out for pizza. How about we go into the house and you make us a fresh pot of that nice mint tea?"

"Sounds like a plan." I handed her the key to the back door. "Why don't you go in and put the water on and I'll be along in a bit. I just need to get things in order before I lock up."

As we sat across the kitchen table chatting, I kept thinking about what Mrs. James had said about Andrea having a 'thing' for me. I so hoped she was right but I wasn't so confident of her opinion that I was ready to make any rash moves. If she were wrong, putting on a full-court press would just ruin everything.

There were some encouraging signs, though. A couple of times she reached over and touched my hand as we talked and woven into the conversation were a few comments about how sweet she thought I was and that girls at school must be coming on to me all the time because I was such a nice looking guy. I wanted nothing more than to just lean across the table and plant one on that beautiful mouth but I couldn't quite work up the steam. So sue me! Don Juan I ain't!

Finally, Andrea gets this really exasperated look on her face and says, "Terry, are your really so obtuse or do you just not find me all that attractive."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Jesus, kid, I've been throwing out signals like a barroom whore for the last hour and you just sit there like a slack-jawed moron. I'm beginning to feel insulted!"

I felt this big grin spreading across my face as I reached across the table and took her hand. "I was picking up signals, Andrea. I was just afraid to do anything because I couldn't be sure I was reading them right. If I got it wrong and came on to you, I thought you might bolt right on out the door and never come back. How would I explain that to Mrs. James?"

She just shook her head. "So you were waiting for an engraved invitation? Get a little confidence, would you? What's that thing Joseph Campbell always said? 'Follow your bliss.' Well you might have a problem with being sexually aggressive, Terry, but I don't. How about we go upstairs to Mrs. James' bedroom and fuck like a couple of bunnies in heat? I've wanted to play with your dick since the first time you posed for us."

Just the thought had my heart pounding, my chest panting and my dick about to pop the buttons on my 501's. We stood at the same time and rushed for the stairway.

I guess we were racing to see who could get out of their clothes first because we were ripping them off before we even made it to the bedroom. In seconds, we stood looking at each other stripped down to our underwear. Andrea looked down at the bulge stretching the limits of my briefs and gasped, "I knew you were a big boy but HOLY CRAP! I guess this is where I say 'Be gentle'."

"I will if you will. I've never done this before so I'm counting on you for a little help."

Her eyes got big and she slapped her hands against the sides of her face. "Are you shitting me? I really get to be your first?"

"I sure hope so 'cause I don't want to be a virgin when I leave this room."

She put on a really wicked come-hither look and, using this sexy Marilyn Monroe voice, said, "Well then, that makes today a very special day, Mr. Farris. I think we should give this occasion the honor it deserves and see that you have a first-time experience neither of us will ever regret."

She sauntered toward me swinging her hips like a stripper and turned her back. "Undo me, big boy!"

I struggled for a few seconds with the tiny hooks on her bra, finally getting them to come loose. She shrugged forward letting the bra slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. I slipped my hands under her arms and got my first feel of naked tits. It was everything I'd imagined and then some; kind of squishy but firm, especially her nipples that were hard and soft at the same time. When I pinched them gently, she let out a long, "Aaaaah, yes, that's nice."

I couldn't stop myself from trembling with anticipation. "I've seen you naked a few times, Andrea but touching your body is a whole nuther thing! I bet I've jerked off a hundred times imagining this moment."

She giggled, "You masturbate thinking of me?"

"It's the last thing I do at night before I go to sleep."

My dick was pressed hard against the top of her butt and I was shifting my weight from one foot to the other to give it a little movement. I continued to massage and heft the weight of her breasts as I leaned down and kissed her neck and licked her ear. She slid her hand around between our bodies and squeezed my dick a couple of times then turned in my arms to face me and circle her arms around my neck, mashing her mouth onto mine and sliding her tongue between my lips. I never thought I'd like someone's tongue poking around in my mouth but she made me a believer.

But it was all too much too fast. With the warmth and pressure of her belly against my dick, I quickly built to a peak of excitement I couldn't control and shot a huge load into my underwear, grinding my dick against her body. As soon as the spasms stopped and the waves of ecstasy eased, the waves of embarrassment came flooding in.

"Oh god, Andrea! I'm so sorry! I just couldn't hold it any longer."

"Sorry? What the hell are you sorry about? I'm personally flattered that I got you so turned on so fast. Now that your first eruption is out of the way, we can take our time." She stood back a step and demanded, "Hand over those undies!"

I stepped out of my cum-soaked briefs and laid them over her outstretched hand. She raised them to her nose and took a deep sniff. "Aah, I love that smell. Stand right there, I'll be right back."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.