For the Sake of Art
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Levi Charon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young, hopeful artist has a chance to study with a professional. His education turns out to encompass far more than painting and drawing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   First  

I got to the studio an hour before Andrea to turn up the heat and start getting my palate ready. I'd decided to start with the backdrop and squirted half a dozen colors onto the board.

Every time I though of that little kiss, I had to smile and relive it. I'd had the best jerk-off session ever before drifting off to sleep the night before thinking about that kiss and where I hoped it might lead. But as often as my hopes soared, they crashed in the likelihood that it was nothing more than a platonic gesture. She was a college girl, after all and I was only a high school sophomore.

I had some of Mrs. James' special Earl Grey tea brewed up and waiting when Andrea arrived. I helped her off with her coat and handed her a mug with a little milk and two sugars the way she liked it. If fact, I cheated and made mine the same way.

We sipped our tea and talked about how I wanted to proceed with the background and work toward the center and that meant she didn't have to sit frozen in position. She still needed to hold the general pose but it wouldn't hurt if she fidgeted around some. We were about to get started when my cell phone rang.

"Hi, Mrs. James! How was your trip and what's the news about your brother?"

"Hi, Terry. I'm doing just fine, thanks. As for my brother, Emile, I guess he's doing as well as can be expected. He just got out of surgery a couple of hours ago and he's in the coronary care unit hooked up to every kind of machine that you could possibly imagine. Are you in the studio?"

"Yeah. Andrea's here too and we were just having some tea before we get started. I finished the rough sketch yesterday after you left and now I'm ready to start with some paint. I thought I'd start with the backdrop and work toward the subject."

"Sounds like a good plan. Here's something to be careful about, though. For every minute you focus on a detail, back up a couple of steps and spend a minute looking at the whole picture. Too much focus on one small area of the painting will wind up distorting the effect you're after, if that makes any sense."

"Yeah, it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the heads-up. Um, is there anything you need me to do around the house while you're gone?"

"Can't think of anything off hand but I'll be calling you every day or so and I'll let you know if I think of anything. Anyhow, I was just checking in so I'll let you get back to work. Say hello to Andrea for me, will you?"

"Sure will, Mrs. James. It was nice to talk to you and give our best to your brother. I'll talk to you soon. Bye!"

I killed the connection and turned to Andrea. "She says hi."

"Everything OK?"

"I guess, at least for now. You ready to get started?"

"Ready when you are, Master."

"Don't be a smartass."

We worked for an hour before taking a short break for tea and a snack. She pulled out a sack of Dunkin donuts from her tote and held them up with a wicked grin. I admit I felt kind of guilty but I sure enjoyed the sinful pleasure.

Before we got back to work, Andrea did a series of yoga stretches to work out the kinks from sitting still for an hour. When she turned her back to me and bent over at the waist to put her palms flat on the floor, I damned near creamed my jeans. Her skirt rode up the back of her legs to just short of her panties. I guess any guy would have had the same compulsion to ease up behind her and press his dick against that incredible ass. It crossed my mind that she might have done it on purpose but that was probably just wishful thinking.

We worked until four when the light inside the studio began to fade. She did some more stretches while I covered the canvas and cleaned up my palate and brushes. I tried not to look as she put her body through all sorts of stretching contortions because I knew it was stupid to get myself all worked up over a fantasy.

I got everything locked up and was walking her to her car when she asked, "Would you like to go out for pizza later? I could come by you're place and pick you up at around six or so."

I got all fluttery inside. "Pizza's the magic word. I'd love to but I'd better check with Mom first in case she has something special planned for dinner."

"I can give you a ride home if you want."

"Thanks but I live just up the street. I'll check as soon as I get home and give you a call, OK?"

"Do that! By the way, it'll be my treat."

"Just being around you is enough treat for me!" That flirtation jumped out of my mouth before my brain was in gear and I immediately regretted it. "Uh, I'm sorry. That might have been a little rude."

"Rude? Jesus, Terry, that's about the nicest compliment I've had in ages. I'm really flattered!"

She grabbed my face in her hands and pulled it down into a nice wet one square on my lips. When we broke, she smiled and wrinkled her nose at me before jumping in her car. "Call me!"

"I will ... should only be a few minutes."

I'm sure I had a big, dumb-ass grin on my face all the way home.


Damn! No luck!

Mom was in the kitchen cooking away when I came in the back door and I could smell browned onions. That usually meant she was cooking Schweinebraten mit Kartoffelklößen, a German meal everybody just goes nuts over. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to get a pass on dinner and I was right.

"Terry, you know very well this family always has Sunday dinner together. Any other night would be fine but not tonight. I'm sorry but you'll just have to tell your friend you can't make it."

Disappointed but not surprised, I called Andrea and gave her the bad news.

"Not a problem, Terry. I think it's nice that your family has dinner together. It's a tradition that's kind of disappearing in modern times. Maybe we can do something after next Saturday's session."

"Yeah, let's plan on it."

"I will. It's still gonna be my treat, OK?"

"Right! See ya Saturday."


I went by to check Mrs. James' house every day after school. I'd collect her mail and newspapers and lay them on the hall table. Friday, I was being nosey and just poked around the place to see if there was anything interesting. I admired several original oils in the hallway signed F. James and wondered if they were by a relative of hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.