Faceoff
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story inspired by the tales of Barsoom by E R Burroughs. This time, the hero is transported to a world very much like his own Earth with a few minor exceptions. He is from the Wild West and Horurie is nearly as advanced as our Earth of the 21st Century. The main difference is that the society is feudal. Under the right circumstances, he could be king! This is his adventure in trying to foil a coup d'etat.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Slow   Violence   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction western story, science fiction another world story

Chapter 2

I will not bore you with a description of the wedding. To tell the truth, this affair was strictly for the women. I had very little to do other than to stand there and look noble, and no other men were involved once Sir Jorst verified that I was the man who had saved Anslee's life. After that, there was some sort of ceremony that I didn't understand. Anyway, when the ceremony was over, Anslee did confirm that we were indeed married. That was all I wanted to hear, and now I was ready to retire to our bedroom.

We had been sleeping together for 16 nights, and I will admit that I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. It never did, so I just enjoyed our 16-night prelude to married life. That first night we were together was typical of all of the nights. I had known several women prior to jumping to this new world, so I knew what the differences were between male and female flesh and how to interact. Oh, I was no expert, for I had a lot to learn, but my bride was a virgin, so she had even more to learn.

The first night, I did carefully inspect the goods to make sure that I did not make some stupid or terrible mistake. As far as I could tell, Anslee was as much like the women I had known before making the jump to this world that I could not see any reason to worry. Anslee had lost her hymen in the rough and ready nature of learning to be a swordswoman. Therefore, that was out of the way, and we could give no thought to it.

There was nothing to disrobing for the night as far as we were concerned. We took off our weapons as soon as we entered the bedroom, but we did keep them handy on the advice of Sir Jorst. He was embarrassed to say that he could not guarantee our safety, and I was going to have to see to that. Talk about living on the edge of death: WOW!

Anyway, once our weapons were removed, all we wore were the loincloths and the slippers, and that took no time to remove. Of course, I could not help staring at Anslee's pussy once it was uncovered. She had a luxuriant growth on her head, but her pussy hair was there mostly in default. She had some hair on her pussy mound, but none on her lips, and she might as well be shaved for all the good it did in hiding her charm. She apologized for having so little pussy hair as compared to most women, but I assured her that I was quite happy with what I could see.

The traditional method of making love in her culture was what I had always called doggie fashion. It was not my favorite position, but I thought that I should bow to local custom on this first night. Both of us were in no mood for foreplay, and Anslee was dripping steadily from her pussy slit, so I had no qualms about making the immediate try at penetration that she wanted. She got on her knees and placed her shoulders on a pillow so that her pussy was completely displayed.

"Go ahead, Husband, and make me officially a woman." I knee-walked up to her ass and rubbed my cock into the fluid that was now pouring from her pussy. My cock, when erect, is no more than average in size. Therefore, I was not worried about penetrating Anslee's vagina. I got myself into position and gently pushed against her slit.

"Oh, husband, you are so large! I can hardly believe that you will fit into me." I was pushing as hard as I thought I could without hurting Anslee, but we were not making much progress. Finally, it dawned on me what I should do.

I said, "Anslee, my dear, I think that we will have to change our approach on this. Please roll over onto your back and raise your legs into the air. Let's see if that helps. If not, I have one more idea."

Anslee rolled onto her back and raised her legs as I asked. "Now, my dear, move your feet as far apart as you can. That should pull your pussy lips farther apart and give me more opening." Ah, now her pussy lips were pulled far enough apart that they were out of the way, and I could find her vagina entrance with my cock head. As it happens, I am circumcised due to a minor childhood problem: my foreskin would not retract enough when I tried to wash under it, and I was constantly getting a painful inflammation there. The circumcision fixed the problem and I was fine once the pain of the circumcision went away.

I now could force my way through the entrance without pinching her pussy lips between my cock and her vagina wall. We both were much more comfortable with this, and I was able to work my way all the way in until my cock head struck her cervix. Uh-oh, that was a problem, but I hoped that it would go away after we had fucked for a while. A whore once told me that had happened for her.

I paused after I had backed off enough to take the pressure off her cervix. Very soon, Anslee told me to resume my stroking, and we soon settled into a rhythm that was satisfactory to both of us. We were very lucky in that we both came at so nearly the same time that it was like both of us could feel the other's joy and pleasure. By this time, I was pretty well exhausted. It had been a very long day for me, and I was ready to sleep. We cuddled spoon-fashion with her back to me, and we soon went to sleep.

The next morning was spent with me being indoctrinated into the culture of Horurie. Mostly, it was similar enough to the prewar life in Virginia that I had little trouble keeping it straight. The main item of interest was that the male half of the population spent most of their time fighting, either each other or various very dangerous wild animals. Every man endeavored to be as skilled as he could be with bladed weapons, though a few did add the mace to the group. The reason for this hanging on to swordplay was because the firearms were invariably single-shot. They had never mastered the construction of repeating firearms.

The result of this failure in arms design was that every man was sure to miss at some time or other with his single shot and be forced to fall back onto weapons which did not need to be reloaded before they could be used again. As an aside, I wondered if I might become wealthy in my own right by copying my LeMat and Winchester, both of which were wonders to the Horuries. I planned to bring that up to Sir Jorst at an appropriate time.

These people were very advanced over the people of my Earth in many technical ways. They had several forms of communication devices which they termed telephones, radios, and visionboxes. Of course, the visionboxes were the most interesting to me because they showed moving pictures of events taking place many miles away. To me, it was a true wonder!

After the second day, I was assured that I could appear in polite society without embarrassing anyone if I was careful to stick to generalities. However, there was always the possibility that I would offend the sensibilities of a man who was already looking for a fight the moment that he could find an excuse. My fifth day in Horurie was a fine example of that.

That evening, we had enjoyed a formal dinner with approximately 70 guests, and I was talking to a few of them to one side of the formal garden. It should be noted that we were all wearing our full complement of weapons, as was the polite thing to do at such a gathering. I had been drinking the local wine which I found to be delicious, and had probably had too much, but I had avoided the local whiskey because it seemed to have an unfortunate disagreement with my digestive track every time they made contact.

Anyway, as I said, I was conversing with some new friends when an obviously inebriated individual staggered to us and said, "Ah, there you are Sir Hank. I see that you are still sticking to that pussy-likened wine instead of our hearty whiskey. What's the matter, is your gut not strong enough for a true man's drink?"

"Please forgive me, but I do not know your name or rank. As to your question, yes, my stomach does not yet agree with the local whiskey, but I find the local wine to be delightful."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.