Building a Dream
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by SW MO Hermit

Over the next several weeks Ginnie settled into the family. From the first night at the cabin she shared Sam's bed and cock with Dove and Jane. Finally in late summer Jane and Dove cornered Sam away from Ginnie. Jane put her hands on her hips and glared at Sam. She said, "Sam we're sick about what you're doing to Ginnie. When are you going to get your head out of your ass and give that girl what she wants?"

Sam was shocked. He stammered for a moment before he asked, "What do you mean? What have I done to Ginnie?"

"You've taken advantage of her. You've fucked her and treated her like a saloon girl Sam. We're all tired of it and think it's time you made an honest woman of her Sam. That woman loves you to death and you just ignore her needs."

"What does she need Jane? I thought we'd given her everything she needed. Let me know and I'll get it next time I'm in town."

Jane looked over at Dove and sighed. She held up her left ring finger and so did Dove. Jane said, "She needs one of these Sam. She needs a husband. Think you can handle that Sam or do I have to do that for you too?"

Sam looked at his two wives in shock. He felt guilty and scared. He grinned sheepishly at his two wives and shook his head. "I just never thought. I mean I hoped she would stay. I do love her. I guess I just assumed things were fine. I'll take care of it." He wrapped Dove and Jane in his arms. He gave each of them a deep kiss then they all returned to work.

On his next trip to Dallas Sam picked up a wedding set that nearly matched those Dove and Jane wore. When he returned to his home his women met him at the front yard boundary as they normally did. He hugged and kissed first Jane then Dove. Ginnie held back until the other two were finished with their greeting before she moved into Sam's embrace.

After they kissed Ginnie started to move away and return to her work. Sam refused to let her go. When she stopped and looked at him in confusion Sam reached into his pocket and pulled a box from it. He said, "Ginnie I have been an insensitive fool for the whole summer. I want to apologize to you and ask you a very important question. Two important questions in fact. The first is can you forgive me for taking so long to ask the second question. The second question is the most important one though. Ginnie will you marry me?"

Ginnie looked at Sam in shock then turned her attention to his hand. He was holding out a beautiful engagement ring. She looked over at Jane and Dove. Each of them nodded their head yes when their eyes met. With tears in her eyes Ginnie turned her gaze back to Sam. She asked, "Are you sure about this Sam?"

"Oh, yes. It would tear me up if I were to lose you or either of my other wives. I was a total asshole to let you live with us so long and not ask you to be my wife. I want it with my entire heart and soul Honey."

Ginnie smiled and jumped into Sam's arms. She cried out, "Yes Sam. Yes I'll marry you and Dove and Jane. I want to be your wife with all my heart. I've loved you since we began our trip home from Port Arthur at least. I have grown to love Dove and Jane too. Yes I'll marry all of you."

On his next trip to Nacogdoches Sam asked the minister of the church where he, Dove and Jane were married to perform the ceremony for Ginnie and the three of them. The old minister had moved on for some reason Sam did not know about. This minister, when he found out who Sam was, immediately ordered him out of his house. "I will not have anything to do with a sinner such as you. Get out of this church until such time as you can come here with a pure heart and repent your sins of the flesh sir. One man, one woman is the rule of our lord and should be the rule of the law."

By the time Sam left town that day many of the church members had managed to inform him of their disapproval of his living in sin. Fortunately the minister of one of the other churches in town did not hold Sam and his wives in such contempt. He agreed to come to Sam's farm and marry them on his rounds the next week.

The remainder of the summer and early fall passed uneventfully. In late November on one of his trips to Nacogdoches Sam stopped by the post office for their mail. To his great delight he had a letter from the U. S. Patent Office. When he opened it he let out a whoop of joy. All of the patent applications he filed for his tractor and farm implements were approved. He now held a patent for a tractor and the plow, seed drill, disc harrow, and cultivator attachments for it.

That evening Sam and his wives sat and discussed their plans for the future. They all agreed they did not want to move from their home. They also agreed they would have to do so if they wanted to manufacture the farm equipment themselves because there were no resources in eastern Texas to do so. Sam leaned back and said, "I can design new equipment here and send the plans off for prototype construction. I can even hire a few metalworkers and build the prototypes here then test them like I did with the tractor and implements. If my memory serves me correctly though John Deere has just formed his machinery company Deere & Company in Moline, Illinois. I propose to license my patents to them for an initial block of stock and a royalty on each machine they manufacture and sell.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.