Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Meanwhile, Rupert Grossman, his sister, Naomi, and their common-law wife were all engaged in some fluid-bonding of their own in a separate room on their own bed. Rupert was very greedy for a taste of Chelsea’s twat on both women, just as they wanted to sample Helen’s flavors on him. It was a very intimate moment among the trio, as this was they wanted most of all. Rupert enjoyed Helen, as he had the others, and indeed, the ladies were very fond of Chelsea, but his sister and wife were definitely his favorites. They had been the ones to show him the way to liberate himself from his sexual repression, the ones to encourage him to do what he really wanted to do all along. That was especially true of Cecilia, though Naomi was always in love with him for many years past.

“Papi, this is what I’ve wanted for us forever!” Cecilia encouraged her husband to take his sister yet again, while she sat on her husband’s face and looked forward to swapping back and forth.

Naomi mounted and rode her brother hard, taking him as far inside her cunt as she could manage it, while controlling the pace to ensure that he was able to avoid cumming too soon from the excitement of incest. It was still a relatively recent, and very taboo, activity, and every time that they did it, he had to fight the urge to cum sooner rather than later. Naomi and Cecilia worked well together to help him with his timing. It was something that Rupert understood and he was very pleased with them for that.

Naomi also wanted to edge a bit, as did Cecilia, so they swapped after several strokes of Rupert’s tongue in the latter’s pussy and his cock in the former’s cunt. Both felt so wonderful, but they wished for this action to last a while, at least. Naturally, they kept up this switch between sitting on his face and bouncing up and down on his pole for quite a while, with the idea of extracting the maximum amount of mutual satisfaction for all three of them. They all lost track of time, enjoying themselves, and each other, until at least Naomi lost any self-control and came on Rupert’s dick.

“Oh, fuck, I’m cumming, too,” Cecilia confessed, especially after the greedy Rupert slid his tongue across from her twat to her culo, rimming her for good measure.

Once it was clear that they could both wake up the dead with their cries of ecstasy, Rupert erupted inside his sister’s snatch for a few ropes. In a delightfully devilish mood, Naomi climbed off his prick and Cecilia straddled their favorite man long enough to get a rope or two in her snatch as well. At long last, however, the fun and games of that nature were over, as the family was all hungry and drained. It was time for supper, as well as for making some plans to leave Ithaca and the former New York State itself for Pennsylvania (or what had been the Keystone State). Every adult in the group had used up most of the calories from lunch, aside from Al and Linus, and of the youth, the Tremaine teens were exhausted from playing with themselves and each other, the only partners that they were permitted yet. Even the kids were famished by now, but for other reasons.

Since everyone was so hungry, Cecilia made some quesadillas for them all, wanting to ensure that they were all properly fed. This was especially true given that the adults were very likely to be fucking again that night, and in what combinations, no one quite knew for sure. There could even be another orgy, at least once the kids were tucked in for the night. In the meantime, they could talk over their plans for when they left Ithaca.

Well, as the saying went, if you want to hear the Gods laugh, tell them your plans. The radio crackled in the middle of the meal, while everyone was busy chattering happily, parents were helping children tie their shoes, that sort of thing. It was the unmistakable voice of Powerball on the other end, threatening all kinds of horrible prospects for them. This meant that they didn’t have the luxury of staying a few days in Ithaca after all. They needed to get further on the road than they already were, not that Pennsylvania was automatically safe, but it was still further away from that vicious thug, Powerball, and his gang.

“Powerball, for the last time, we’re not turning ourselves in, so just give up. We’re going to New Jersey now, thanks to you. That way, we’ll be safe from your clutches. Good luck catching us then, in Mafia-held territory, buster!” Joey lied, “this is Cowpoke, and you can guarantee that if you follow us into Jersey, I’ll let them know that you’re coming and they’ll be ready for your goon asses, are we clear?”

“Duckman here, and that’s a ten-four on the destination, all thanks to you. Previous plans have been scrapped. At least we’ll safer in Jersey, whatever the mob’s issues,” Bill fought the urge to chuckle as they maintained the deception.

“Fuck you ... and fuck your stupid Mafia! French Kiss and Den Mother and Bandana Girl, any of you wish to stay behind, I’ll make damn sure that you’re happy that you didn’t follow your loser boyfriends or husbands to Jersey. They’ll turn you into whores and the men into cadavers, just you watch. You menfolk will be sleeping with the fishes, not the babes. Damn you all to Hell!” Powerball cussed them out in frustration, clearly indicating that he believed their false claims about their intentions.

“Think that I want your sorry pencil dick? I don’t think so! I know real men and how they can fuck, so piss off, dickwad! This is Den Mother and I can promise you that you’ll be ruined as soon as you push your victims too far! Pound sand!” Bethany Reiner cursed Powerball as they signed off and turned off the radio while making their plans.

“So, let’s get moving out of state, heading southwest toward Pennsylvania. Let me suggest cutting southwest through central and western Pennsylvania, then through the Northern Panhandle of West Virginia, Wheeling area, if you will, then into Ohio. That should be the most efficient route in my book. No need to spend any more time in the Northeast than absolutely necessary, wouldn’t you agree?” Courtney urged the others, getting general accord there ... the sooner they were all away from the Atlantic Seaboard the better.

“Well said. We don’t want to take any chances that Powerball figures out our ruse. The consequences could be grave, to put it mildly. I agree with the overall plan. We should leave right after supper, I think, with each adult taking turns driving while the others sleep or fuck or whatever they need to or want to do. This seems only fair to me, at least,” Al Williams concurred with his sister-in-law.

“Yes, about that, lover, I think that I might be up to some hanky-panky of some sort, however gentle you might have to be about it. Just don’t be too rough and we’ll be fine. My leg is recovering, thanks to the wonderful care that I received from Doc and the rest of you,” Linus agreed with his boyfriend.

“How about we try to make it to Watkins Glen tonight, sleep in a little there, spend the day recovering, now that Powerball is presumably fooled, and take advantage of the fishing, skinny-dipping, etc.? Then we travel again by night and try to make it to Horseheads by midnight, or 1 to 2 AM at the latest,” Charles recommended, eager to do some fishing in the famous Seneca Lake.

“Sounds nice, but that’s going to be travel over dirt roads and open countryside, not highways. Can we make it to Watkins Glen that quickly?” Mike wondered aloud.

“That’s debatable, but if we leave immediately after supper, take turns with the driving, limit the stops, and keep driving through the night, perhaps we can do it. Worst-case scenario, we hit Watkins Glen by dawn. Then those of us who need sleep can try to catch up for a few hours until we’re all mostly rested. Then we do some fishing, eat our catch, skinny-dip a bit, and, well, you get the idea. We should drive through Ithaca, though, in case anyone is living downtown and wants to join us. This would be their golden opening, I would think,” Charles asserted.

“I like that plan. There might still be people here, but not a lot if there were. At least I didn’t see them, at any rate. They could be hiding and waiting for something. It is, or was, a decent-sized city, after all. Not large, but big enough to be the county seat of Tompkins County. Thirty thousand people. There’s a chance that some might still be hanging out,” Nicole acknowledged and agreed with Charles on that point.

“It would be great to find more people for sure. We could also switch to using the busses, if everyone preferred. More spacious, plenty of accommodations, less likely to need as many rest stops, at least if we use sleeper busses. Just an idea,” Joey proposed.

“Great plan, actually. We can have more privacy and everything. That would be especially important for moments when we don’t want children seeing too much,” Bill declared.

“Exactly,” Bethany supported her husband.

“Plus, it gives the children privacy, too,” Rupert noted, not that the Tremaine brood seemed too interested in that, at least compared to the others ... the wink that the twins in particular gave him right then reinforced this impression.

“Alright, then, we are on the same page, I believe,” Larry encouraged all to agree to this plan.

“That we are, love. That we are,” Chelsea stated her belief that this was the consensus of the group of twenty-one adults.

“Amen to that,” Carrie backed Chelsea up.

“Indeed,” Hank responded to his new lover’s words with a kiss.

The rest of the meal was relatively quiet, as they were all hungry and eager to get moving. Moon, for her part, really looked forward to the skinny-dipping, as she loved the idea of cool water on her naked body, as she flashed and splashed her way in the lake. Yes, Watkins Glen sounded very nice. Moon was especially eager to fuck Doc underwater, perhaps even getting knocked up there if she wasn’t already. She wanted to live up to her name and moon people by doing back flips and somersaults naked in the water, giving them a taste of what only Doc got to enjoy.

The biracial cutie tried not to admit that her attraction to Hank was returning fast, as this would possibly lead to acceptance that monogamy wasn’t a sure thing, but her brother certainly noticed her body again. He fought it, though, reminding himself that Carrie and he were exclusive and she was a lovely, sexy woman herself, who looked great naked as well as clothed. He didn’t need to stare at his sister, did he?

Carrie, of course, noticed what her man did and felt no small amount of jealousy, but she wondered how to handle it. Was this really the answer? She knew that Hank loved her, so wasn’t that enough? Did she really need to keep his dick all to herself to keep his love, and if she did so, wasn’t that a sign of weak faith and trust in his sincerity and strength of purpose? She also found herself staring at the rabbi and wondering what it would be like to satisfy her old fantasy of doing a clergyman, even one from her own faith.

For Doc, he began noticing how his mother reacted and really accepting at last, especially seeing her naked, that she was a truly sexual being. His mother wasn’t just a beautiful woman: she was a sexually attractive one as well. She had full, if not perfectly firm, tits. She had wonderfully pale skin that was as beautiful as his girlfriend Moon’s mocha color, though not more so. They both had equal beauty, but of a different kind, and the same with their appeal. Moon had a younger, more fit, more supple body, whereas Carrie was pillowy, plump, and soft. Also, what young man at some point didn’t notice his own mother and accept that this was a woman with desires and affections all her own?

Once they were on the road, the caravan made fairly swift progress at first, having just eaten and used the restroom before their departure. Admittedly, Bethany had found herself nursing Richard Tremaine a bit, despite his being fourteen years of age, but while she worried about it, Justine didn’t. In fact, she encouraged her teenage son to suck on her teats as well as Bethany’s and other women’s as well. Hell, she urged Chantal and the twins to do the same, and she even made that offer to Bethany regarding the Reiner brats. This wasn’t sexual per se. It was a form of comfort and healthy bonding, at least as far as she could tell. Justine had concluded that, in her view, there was no cut-off point, no age limit, no inappropriate age for drinking breast milk.

“I agree, and as far as I’m concerned, I’m here for anyone who wants a liquid snack. Feel free to milk and pump these jugs as long and as much as you wish. Men, women, it doesn’t matter. So, for the record, that’s the new deal with me. Anyone who wants to suck my tits can do so and drink as much milk as they can stomach. It’s the most natural food that any person can consume, you know. You never know if it will make the difference between starvation and survival, anyway,” Bethany officially offered the group, much to their delight. It wasn’t long before there was a mutual nursing pact, where all of the women were agreed that their breasts were available to anyone who wanted a taste. They didn’t consider the likely, long-term consequences, or at least not all of them did, especially once Doc began sucking on Carrie’s teats and enjoying himself a bit more than he should by the standards of his relationship with Moon. While someone like the Reiner siblings nursing was innocent enough, Doc drinking from his own mother’s nipples at his age inevitably put sexual thoughts in his head that he didn’t expect to be there. It was mutual, with Carrie looking down at her son and feeling a real shiver as she felt his lips and tongue do things to her breasts ... and her pussy, that she didn’t expect to be quite so potent.

Meanwhile, as this conflict continued among the hearts and minds of the new, growing family, the caravan made it into downtown Ithaca and discovered that there were some people on the campus of Cornell University. Students, faculty, perhaps? What would this mean for them all? There were seven people, as they discovered, and they were all quite distinct from each other. One was a slender young man with sideburns and slightly long hair, but aside from that and his eyebrows, he was utterly smooth. He was half-naked to boot, flaunting his lack of any body hair to all who could see him. All that the economics student wore were his boots and his assless chaps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.