Rumors of Haven
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

“Anything left for me, then?” Tabby spoke up behind Joey and Courtney, as they collapsed in each other’s arms.

“I will have some in a little while, once I’ve recovered. Well, in terms of that. More than one way to pleasure you, though, until I’m back to full mast, as it were,” Joey grabbed Tabby and pulled her onto their bed, while Courtney actually started kissing her on the mouth with a good amount of tongue.

It wasn’t very long before Joey’s tongue was in Tabby’s mouth, while Courtney began descending toward the other woman’s belly, kissing her way downward. Tabby started moaning, her already well-fucked pussy smelling of Larry’s jizz. She knew where Courtney’s lips and tongue headed, well on their way to her twat, parting her thighs to sample the goodness between them. For Courtney, the sweet aroma drew her in, inviting her to devour the flavors of her snatch.

“Oh, dearie, this is just what the doctor ordered! Your tongue ... your lips, your mouth on my cunt! Fuck, yes! Want to sixty-nine me, so I can taste you as well? Put on a show for your husband... , “ Tabby encouraged Courtney’s Sapphic lust.

“Our husband, who no doubt has his own oral examination to make here,” Courtney straddled Tabby’s face as she began eating her out in earnest, licking up Larry’s cum as Tabby did with Joey’s and Charles’s.

“Oh, you guessed it right, my dear ladies ... my honeys,” Joey parted the cheeks of Tabby’s bottom and began probing her crack, tasting her delicious ass.

“God, that’s splendid! Oh, damn, this is so wonderful, your tongue back there, hers down there, eating me out!” Tabby urged the two Williamses, more than ready for their mouths to explore the bottom half of her own luscious body, even as she tried to focus on servicing Courtney.

It was one of the most delightful encounters, albeit strictly oral at this point, with Joey going back and forth between Tabby’s butt and Courtney’s. Joey had to admit to himself that, while he definitely enjoyed Justine’s derriere, his first wife’s was best and Tabby’s not far behind (he laughed in his head at that pun). He certainly loved the taste of both of their asses, just as they reveled in the flavors of each others’ slits. They seemed to have more than a little appetite for each other’s pussies. More than once, his tongue met either Tabby’s across Courtney’s taint and Courtney’s over Tabby’s. Tabby even got a moment to sample Courtney’s bottom, Courtney the same with Tabby’s, and Joey both of their twats.

Only when Tabby and Courtney were past the point of no return, quivering messes on the verge of total collapse did Joey show mercy by sliding his cock into Tabby’s slick pussy from behind. He pumped for several minutes, relishing how she pushed back at him while still licking his first wife’s twat. His ex-boss was yummy as could be, enough so that Joey sorely wished that he had taken his first wife’s advice and just taken her out back and done her. Courtney always did have a solid, direct, and hard-nosed pragmatism to her, one that could be very blunt at times, thankfully so. She seldom seemed to agonize over moral quandaries, either, making snap decisions that were blatantly obvious to her, and she very often turned out to be correct.

“See, your wife was right. You should have just fucked me long ago, shouldn’t you? Oh, well, plenty of time to do it now, isn’t there? Oh, and whatever we do in the future, I want to work with you ... and under you, of course, both of you ... so whenever it’s break or lunch time, or whatever, well, you get the idea. I love flirting with you on the job, anyway, though I will try not to make your job impossible. I can’t speak for Courtney, of course,” Tabby egged Joey and Courtney on, while the former kept ramming her good and hard, the latter still locked into the sweet sixty-nine that delighted all three of them.

Joey continued screwing Tabby for several more minutes, his strokes getting longer as he took her long and hard from behind. He drove deeper and faster with each thrust, his cock probing more fertile soil for his seed by the second. He held onto Tabby’s curves for the hell of it and pushed as much as he could to get balls deep and try to knock her up. His plump, gorgeous boss, now basically his second wife, was as lovely as his first wife, though no more so. They both had their virtues and he could certainly prove that by the way that they fucked him back as hard as he fucked them.

The deeper that Joey went inside Tabby, the more convinced she was that this was right, nor was she alone. Courtney and himself both felt it. This was what they should have been doing all along, the three of them fucking and loving each other, starting with Joey taking seriously his wife’s suggestion that he “take her out back and do her.” Tabby had desired Joey and vice versa for ages, and quite frankly, Courtney and Tabby had smoldering, Sapphic feelings for each other for some time as well. Courtney even reflected that she should have taken her own advice and simply lured her, correction, their husband into a threesome a long time ago.

It was an amazing sensation, the bonding, the closeness, the intimacy of swapping their fluids back and forth. Tabby and Courtney creamed themselves repeatedly, while Joey leaked his precum and drew closer to the moment of seeding his second wife and former boss. It was pure ecstasy, the joys of growing closer to cumming together, their lips, tongues, private parts, and bottoms all melting together until one had trouble telling where each ended and the others began.

At last, Joey lost it when Tabby told him, “I can’t wait to have your baby, honey. A little brother or sister for Hank and Moon.”

Joey spent himself with a gasp, which caused Tabby to cream herself one last time. This was followed by Courtney, who loved the thought of having children in common with Tabby at last, the same father giving offspring to both from his loins. They wouldn’t just be sister-wives, but mothers of his children, much as they fantasized, the dream of forging this little group into a family by common blood and ancestry. Now, if they could both also get pregnant by the other men in time, and let Joey spawn more issue on the other women, it would be better still, closer to their goal. Courtney had no clue that she was further along that road that she expected, thanks to Charles Tremaine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.