Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

As for Mike, well, he had barely finished with screwing Bethany, albeit gently, when he was intercepted by Justine, who had just taken more than one load from Joey. Charles walked toward him at the same time. They all silently agreed to repeat their favorite threesome again, the two men sharing Justine and meeting inside her. She had basically been their woman together, their shared wife ever since Mike first got a taste of Justine’s wonderful body. Since they all had others as well, it didn’t bother any of them. In fact, there was a bond, an intimacy that came from the experience that the menage a trois had with each other, at least in terms of sharing Justine.

“Oh, tabernac ... this is so wonderful, the feeling of being filled up by the two of you, whether it’s Mike in my pussy and Charles in my ass or vice versa ... or Charles in my pussy and Mike in my mouth. I love to be taken from both ends, you know this! Just think ... I’ve just been fucked by Joey as well. His cum is inside me, in both holes, so you’re both getting his sloppy seconds, both getting Cowpoke on your cocks! Fuck me harder, please, both of you! I’m sore in both holes, but I love it!” Justine Tremaine encouraged Mike as he plowed her ass and Charles took her cunt very hard ... she was their slut wife and they all knew it.

“I’m glad that you’re pregnant, but next time that you’re ready to conceive, why don’t you let Joey do the job?” Charles suggested as he impaled Justine from below with his rod.

“I agree. I think that would be terrific. Joey’s bun in your oven. But would that mean one of us, or both of us, even, perhaps, knocking up Courtney, if that’s even possible? I think that would be pretty damn hot, in fact,” Mike agreed, loving the idea of Justine’s belly swollen once more, as well as Courtney giving the tribe at least two more babies, one from each of them.

“I love the idea of you having another mother of your children in common. That would be another bond for you two to share, plus it would give me a kind of special sisterhood with Courtney. You should absolutely ask Joey and Courtney if they’re interested. I certainly wouldn’t object, especially with the prospect of having Joey impregnate me. He’s clearly a great dad,” Justine said before she began moaning and sighing in earnest from the pounding that both men gave her in her two holes.

What none of them knew was that Charles’s swimmers had already done the trick, and so Courtney Williams was already in the family way. Courtney herself didn’t even know it, of course, but that was not necessary just yet. She would find out when she skipped her next period and got tested for the future Charlotte Williams, her daughter by Mr. Tremaine. For now, though, as Charles and Mike shared Justine’s luscious body, Courtney and Joey had “reclaiming” sex as first husband and first wife. Cowpoke and Bandana Girl might have others, but they still very much desired and loved each other as much as they always did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.