Rumors of Haven
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

If Bill Reiner was having a great time, Bethany wasn't doing so badly, either. In fact, while Justine rode Bill to their mutual gratification, Mike Hawkins and Charles Tremaine both pounded Bethany and gave her pregnant body a serious good time. Mike's dick was deep up her ass, while Charles buried his cock in her pussy. Bethany could certainly see what Justine raved about so much with her two husbands. Maybe they should merge households, she wondered ... she wanted to experience this more often and she wanted Bill to have Justine in his bed more regularly as well. Three husbands and two wives had a nice sound to her, especially since it would eventually be three husbands and four wives when the twin matured.

"Oh, fuck me!" Bethany shouted from her diaphragm.

"I believe that we are, baby," Charles chuckled as he felt the sheer vigor of Bethany's orgasm on Mike and him.

Bethany jerked, twitched, and quivered several times as she welcomed the two cocks skewering her with their full power. She bucked against them yet again, until neither man could stop himself from cumming inside her. Pretty soon, Bethany came once more from the wonderfully hot liquid now in both of her holes ... such a splendidly gooey sensation, all that cum in her pussy and ass, leaking out from it, in fact.

"You guys certainly know how to treat a girl, you know," Bethany grinned as she kissed each man on the lips.

"I should think so. We've had plenty of practice, especially of late," Mike remarked.

"Yes. It's a fun sort of practice, mind you, but plenty of experience to it. Sharing a wife is part of it, of course. The other part is you other ladies of the caravan, naturally," Charles concurred.

"About that. What would you guys think of an idea that occurred to me tonight ... what if I became your second shared wife?" Bethany proposed.

"What of Bill, then?" Mike wondered.

"He would be the third husband, silly. If you think that I'm giving up my Bill, you have another thing coming, Mister. You're both as good in the sack as he, but not better. You each have your talents, including him. Besides, I love him and he is the father of my children ... so far. I would love to have your babies, too, at least one or two each.

"Now, I know that this seems strange, when we're all practicing free love, anyway, but I am somehow especially drawn to your polygamous marriage and want to join it. For Bill and for me, both of us. Though to be fair, it also helps that I want Bill to bed your daughters, Charles, once they're of age, starting with the twins. I want Mike and you to bed them as well, of course. As Rupert and Naomi have shown us, there is no harm in incest, is there?" Bethany declared.

"So, we three guys would be married to Justine and you alike, at the same time?" Charles summarized things with a rhetorical question.

"Exactly. With full spousal rights for each of us, of course. Meaning that if you three all wanted me at once, I would have to put out orally, vaginally, and anally at the same time, which I would be very glad to do. Same with Justine, of course. Not that there aren't others, but that's not the point. We'd be a five-way marriage, a family working together for good. Nothing wrong with that, is there?" Bethany continued with a wink.

"What about your last name? What would you do about that?" Mike probed.

"Fuck the last names. Drop them all like the panties that no woman should be wearing these days. To be honest, if it were my call, all of us in the caravan would be married to each other. That would settle things neatly enough, wouldn't it?" Bethany amended her idea.

"All of us? With no last names? I'm liking this idea pretty well, thank you very much. Though what about same-sex stuff? Gay and lesbian acts?" Charles reacted with interest.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but speaking as a woman, I'm more than comfortable with the idea of being married to Justine, Chelsea, and Helen, just for example. Then again, Cecilia and Naomi aren't so bad, either. Come on, think of it, what a great deal it would be for everyone. We could band together to keep the rapists away, get plenty of action, much as we have already, and also have a stronger bond, a more permanent sense of community," Bethany observed.

"You've been talking to Cecilia again, haven't you?" Mike smiled at her.

"Yeah, and she has a lot of good ideas. Chelsea pitched in a bit as well, and frankly, Rupert is a godsend where matters intellectual are concerned, despite his religious training," Bethany explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.