Riverdale, Kids No More
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by JAMann

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The crew has graduated and started their adult lives. Archie gets his dream... or does he. What is Jughead after? Has Moose disappeared for good from friendly Riverdale. What is mr. Lodge doing now?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Well, that is a hell of a graduation present.

Betty could not help the unhappy thought from popping up in her head. Archie and Veronica had announced they were going to be married, to everyone at the graduation party. Betty had shared a lot of the same classes with Archie. She had graduated with a Bachelor's in Business Administration, honours.

While Archie had gone for International banking, he had managed to pull off an honours there. Veronica had gone for a Bachelor's in Political Science, specializing in domestic politics, of course she graduated the honours program as well.

But it was at the weekend party after that Archie and Veronica had gotten everyone's attention and made the announcement. Veronica did not want to wait too long, so the wedding was planned for July 30th.

That was when Betty had to admit that she had lost to Veronica when it came to Archie. She hadn't felt much like sticking around the party after that. She convinced Craig Norman to go do something else, and that finished at his place for the night.

Once Betty had settled on a major in her second year, she immediately thought of Lodge industries. She knew that having a good internship, or even volunteer work, would help her go far when she graduated. She felt a little guilty about using the friend connection, but she acknowledged that, who you know often took you farther.

Betty was offered an internship at Lodge Industries, Hiram making it clear to her that this was no gift. He had known her for many years, and knew she had a great attitude and would work hard at a real opportunity. He had made it clear that she would be working with him directly. He would be taking her with him on business trips, she would be responsible for tracking their itinerary and keeping him up to date with any changes.

She would also be expected to be ready with any research he needed for whatever project he was working on for that trip. She would be expected to be knowledgeable about the company that Hiram was working with. Hiram explained that he would be occasionally testing her knowledge on these trips, he wanted to show her what would be expected and if she performed these duties well, he would be moving her to an account manager position eventually and she would have every opportunity to get promotions based on her performance.

Betty had always respected Mr. Lodge, as long as she had known him. He was very good at what he did. He drove Lodge Industries to continued growth, even when much of the industry had gotten hammered in the 2008 stock collapse, he had contingencies ready, and Lodge Industries continued on, absorbing the losses.

Then he came back stronger than ever with the resources to pick up companies that were faltering and absorbing their Intellectual Properties, making Lodge Industries even stronger. He had a gift for business and was a respected man amongst his peers.

Now that she was finished with university, he had given her less than a week after graduation before telling her, they were headed to Bora Bora, to take a look at one of the resorts there. He had provided a packet of information for her to study. It included a promotional flyer for the resort, one of those that built the huts out over the water.

The flyer promoted the first class accommodations, detailing the thread count of the sheets to the types of bottled water available to stock the fridge. The flyer came across a little like an inventory to her, than an advertisement to a tropical paradise. The pictures looked amazing though, definitely a beautiful location with a fantastic view of the mountain.

Betty took a break from her reading to look around the business class section of the Air Emirates flight. Hiram had explained to her that he did not fly business because he could, he did it because then he could work on the flight as well. No other section would allow him to do this ... and because he would never fly coach again.

So of course, she needed to be in the same section as he was, in case he needed to get something from her or update her on any instructions. She had been amazed the first time she had flown with him, at seeing the cubicle that would be all hers for the flight. There was space for her to take her shoes off, a 24" screen for her to watch movies on, the flight attendants were very friendly and she could get a white wine before even taking off.

She could easily understand why he would never want to go back to coach class again after flying like this. She was amazed at the travel pack they had given her, which included a sleep mask to help her get to sleep. The fact that the chair actually completely reclined to become a single mattress, a comfortable one too, made it a fantastic way to start that trip.

She got up from her seat, walked back to the washroom and splashed some water on her face. The air in the cabin tended to make her skin feel really dry on these long flights. As she was walking back to her seat, she saw that Hiram was leaning back in his seat, looked to be watching a movie.

He was dressed in sandals, walking shorts and polo shirt for this flight. She had asked about his attire and he had explained that they were looking over the resort, they were going to be staying for a few days to see how it operated, before he arranged to speak with the owners. So he wanted to look like any other visitor.

Seeing there, she had to admit that whatever he was doing to take care of himself was working. She couldn't help but notice that his legs were well defined without being bulky, with muscle and the skin had a good tan. Even his upper body was in great shape, none of the middle aged spread that so many other businessmen had to deal with, no double chins. His shoulders were broad and the polo shirt showed off the planes of his chest muscles well.

As Betty started to look away, feeling a little self-conscious at looking over both her boss, and the father of her long time friend, her eyes floated down his body and got stuck. No way could that be what she was seeing. It looked like he had something stuffed in his crotch ... and it stuck a little down his right leg too.

Betty hurried back to her seat. She tried to focus on the material that she had to work on, but her mind insisted on dragging the image back to the front. Damned if it didn't look like Hiram wasn't packing a serious cock. She blushed at the thought of his 'cock' ... but she had to admit that had to be what she had seen. If it was that big soft, she wondered, what kind of monster was it hard?

Betty was surprised at the tingle that happened, centered on her clit, at the thought of it hard. Before she could stop herself, she started envisioning him, first with no shirt, showing a solid 6 pack of muscular stomach. Then no socks and shoes, she had given him the body of a 25 year old jock, but decided that it would not be much of a stretch based on how the rest of him looked either.

Finally, she removed the shorts and could just picture the limp cock, hanging down, hiding a pair of balls the size of large eggs. She decided it would be a thick cock, about 6 inches maybe, soft. But her mind made it start to grow, fill with blood. She watched it harden, pulsing as it grew to full size. The head expanding, the skin sliding back and off to finally reveal the engorged purple head to the impressive cock.

In her mind she could see him standing there, one hand on his hip, the other held out to her ... an offer to join him. That thought was a sudden surprise. Was she really interested? She would have laughed at the question a week ago, but now ... now she was not sure.

The flight felt a lot longer than others she had taken with Mr. Lodge. He had spent a fair amount of time going over the details of the resort with her this time. It was the first time that she had noticed how nice he smelled. She also took note of his arms, they were toned and clearly showed muscle, but more like an athlete than a body builder.

At one point she found herself watching his butt as he walked away, back to his seat. She could just tell it was muscular, and stuck out a bit. During the sleep time, she found herself slipping a finger down to give her aching clitty a little attention. Hiram Lodge's ass and cock had her at her peak very quickly.

The breakfast on the plane was delicious. Hiram came over to her seat while Betty was enjoying her coffee, she was mainly covered by the blanket, but had taken her skirt off to sleep and was only wearing panties underneath. The feeling of chatting with her boss while still lying in bed made her blush a little.

Hiram was being sociable and just brought up casual topics, Betty began to wonder if he just wanted to chat with her? He noticed she had finished her coffee and managed to talk the attendants out of a carafe for her use, and refilling her cup himself.

Betty found him to be very nice company. She didn't notice when she first noticed his smell again, but it was after she had noticed that her nipples were definitely awake too. She was only wearing a tshirt, having removed her bra to sleep better as well, so she was very sure that he could tell her girls were up and awake too.

Hiram did not make mention of it, but she was sure that she noticed his eyes doing a quick glance once or twice. Betty was embarrassed, but she still found herself relaxing into the seat and doing nothing to hide her hardened nipples. She took a deep breath at one point, not even thinking about the effect that would have on the tshirt, just enjoying his smell.

Her nipples had never been very big, but they were not inverted. Betty found herself making some rather risque jokes with her boss and he chuckled with her at them. Eventually he gave her a nice smile and indicated he needed to finish up before they landed. Before he left, he looked her in the eyes and said he was very glad she had ... enjoyed ... the flight. Then returned to his seat.

The resort had a boat waiting for them at the airport. It was a beautiful ride from the airport at Motu Mute, southeast across the water. The resort had set up on the small isle of Motu Tapu, it had the whole isle to itself. It was easier that none of the guest cabins were on the island, all connected through 4 snaking wharves, out over the sparkling blue waters.

The resort has 65 cabins, a large pool that had one curving side following the shore on the southeast side of the island. There were 2 large cabin cruisers that could be rented for fishing or just looking around. There were numerous personal watercraft as well. The white sand beaches were pristine, and dotted with pastel coloured beach umbrellas and reclining chairs.

Hiram was checking them in, so Betty just took in the view. The sky was broken by the occasional cloud, the breeze coming in through the open, large french patio doors. Soon they had a guide to take them along the wharves to their cabin.

Hiram had reserved one of the larger ones, on the end of one of wharf branches. Their escort opened it for them, giving them the access card and letting them know that if they are in need of anything, don't hesitate to call the desk.

The cabin was a beautiful blend of wood and natural fibres in everything that was inside. There were no carpets, going for a parquet style wood floor. The drapes and curtains were a soft shade of yellow and green. The drapes heavy enough to block out the light if they were closed. All the furniture seemed to be made from wood, no metal anywhere.

The patio doors were closed, but when Betty opened them to see what they had, they slid open silently and easily to the touch. She could feel they were heavy, but seemed to be balanced perfectly. The patio contained 4 large reclining chairs, with soft padding. They were currently set to one side, in the shade of the pair of large umbrella's opened on the back deck.

Betty turned back toward the inside when she heard Mr. Lodge making a 'hmmm'ing sound. She gave him her attention and waited for him to tell her what was on his mind.

"We have a small problem Betty. This cabin only has a single bed, granted it is a large King size, but there is only 1"

Betty walked quickly to the bedroom and could see for herself that there was just the one bed. She glanced at Hiram, unsure how to respond. The idea of them having to share a bed, spawned the image of him naked in it beside her and she blushed immediately. But she also found herself thinking of him ... naked ... beside a naked her ... her breathing sped up a little as her heartbeat picked up.

"Don't worry about it. I will call the main desk, I am sure that something can be done."

Suiting action to words, Hiram picked up the cordless phone from the desk and called the desk. He must have been answered almost immediately as he was speaking only seconds later.

"Hi, I am in cabin B16 and there seems to be a problem ... no, nothing major, just inconvenient. I am traveling with my assistant and the cabin only has one bed. I had indicated that I would be needing 2 for our stay."

"..."

"Ok, I understand."

"..."

"How soon will you know?"

"..."

"Alright, please let us know as soon as you can. Thank you."

Hiram hung up the phone. "They apologized for the mix up and confirmed that the reservation had specified that. They don't know why that was missed. They will see about locating another bed that can be moved out here for the duration of our stay. But they don't have anything in storage, and will see what they can arrange."

Betty had moved to the couch while he was speaking and just nodded her head as her boss explained what was happening.

"Okay, I guess we will wait to see what they come up with then." Betty was wondering if it would be a bad idea to suggest they could share the bed. She rationalized to herself that they were adults and quite capable of sharing the large bed. Her eyes glanced at his crotch, noting the bulge that seemed more prominent now. She realized that it was not likely that he was getting hard at the thought of sharing the bed with her, so much as she had just never really noticed his crotch before.

Hiram was satisfied with how things were going. He had never specified the requirement for 2 beds. Yes, he is interested in purchasing this resort, and is happy to get a chance to look it over before initiating the process.

The changes from the treatments were definitely affecting him in ways he had not suspected. He had noticed Betty taking some rather deep breaths while he was near her in the plane, and he could see her relaxing almost immediately after. He was sure of it when he had gone to her seat after the sleep cycle and she had just laid back, her hard nipples on prominent display for him ... after he had noticed her taking some deep breaths again.

Hiram had already seen the effect at work in the lovers he had taken since the treatments, they became more amenable to his suggestions, denying him nothing ... so far. That had modified his plans to add Betty. He admitted to himself a long time ago that his daughter had some very sexy friends, even as mid teens. Tonight he would add Betty.

After all that traveling, they weren't up for going out to see what the resort offered for entertainment. Hiram ordered room service to prepare a nice seafood meal, buffet style, with a good selection of the local seafood. He had them add a couple bottles of white wine to go with it. He asked for them to deliver it in a couple hours, to give them a chance to unpack, and settle in.

They made use of the large shower, Hiram telling Betty to use it first. Betty felt a lot better after the shower and decided to change into a bikini and wrap to relax in. When Hiram got into the shower, his sharper sense of smell could still detect her scent. He could also smell that she had been a little aroused as well. He changed into loose walking shorts and tshirt after his shower.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.