Riverdale, Kids No More - Cover

Riverdale, Kids No More

Copyright© 2013 by JAMann

Chapter 9

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The crew has graduated and started their adult lives. Archie gets his dream... or does he. What is Jughead after? Has Moose disappeared for good from friendly Riverdale. What is mr. Lodge doing now?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Hiram was very happy. His investment in the pharmaceutical firm that had developed the genetic therapy had rewarded him handsomely. He now stood 2 inches over 6 foot, had a body fat ratio under 5%, could run 3.5 minute mile and still be up for a game of basketball. Of course one of the best parts was the the size his dick has settled into, 10.5 inches by 2 inches now.

His balls had kept up and hung like 2 large eggs between his legs when he was limp, and they never seemed to be empty for long. He was amazed at his endurance, between Justine ... and a few others, he was able to keep his desires in check.

He was also amazed at how clear his thoughts were, he could focus on a task completely now, not allowing any distractions. He was able to quickly understand reports passed on to him from the board members, easily reading through them in minutes. He was able to use the information to ask pertinent questions during these briefings.

His sense of personal power was growing as his ability to dominate those around him increased. Granted it was mostly men that felt intimidated and women that felt the urge to do what he wanted. He had it figured now that, in a closed room, it would take about 6 minutes for the air in the room to become saturated enough for the effects of his pheromones to be noticeable. Women would breathe faster, flush more and hold eye contact with him more. Men would break eye contact faster, were more amenable to agreeing with his suggestions and had a tendency to breathe shallower.

His attention was drawn back to the brunette head that was bobbing up and down on his cock. She is the personal assistant to his VP of marketing. Hiram had noticed her in the meeting and requested she stay behind to pick up some items Hiram wanted her boss to look over.

Her name was Anne. She had been a personal assistant for just over 3 years, her boss had never been forward with her, and she enjoyed working for him. He was not too demanding of her in her off time and she worked hard to not let her job interfere with her personal life.

The meeting had been near the end of the day and Anne was meeting her boyfriend after work, they were heading out for dinner and a movie. She had been grateful when the meeting had broken a little early, and hoped that whatever Mr. Lodge had for her boss would be easily finished.

She had started feeling hot in the meeting and had found herself thinking about what she would be doing with her boyfriend later that night, it had made it harder than usual for her to focus on the meeting. Now stepping into Mr. Lodge's office, she found it hard to focus, it seemed rather warm in there.

Once they were alone, Hiram had been confident in his ability to have her. A little conversation, some simple, but sincere flattery and the 'aura' that he had now, and next thing he knew, she was right in front of him, looking up with lust filled eyes, her hands resting on his chest.

Hiram used his left hand to slide into the hair on the back of her head, while his right dropped down to cup her ass cheek. He pulled her into a kiss, immediately pushing his tongue into her slightly open mouth. He was not brutal, but he was not hesitant and she did not hesitate in the least in opening her mouth wider to let him in, her tongue moving to play with his. She pushed her ass into his hand, which coincidentally meant her chest was squished even harder against him.

Hiram took his time with the kiss, his tongue playing all over hers. She made a point of capturing his tongue with her lips and sucking on it, gently. She made sure to run her tongue all over his while it was in her mouth.

Hiram broke the kiss, looking down into her eyes, he could see the lust ... and something...

"I ... I have ... I have a boyfriend ... I can't ... we shouldn't be..."

Anne tried to form some kind of objection to what was happening, but looking up into his eyes, she did not want to stop. She knew she should ... that she was 'supposed' to, but ... but he tasted sooo goooood. She felt the heat in her loins, she could feel the lips on her pussy sliding against one another, already so wet.

Hiram put on finger against her lips, stilling them. He gently pushed down on her shoulders. She let him push her to her knees, her hands sliding along his body until they were against the front of his thighs. Anne never broke eye contact with him. She could see his hands move from the corner of her eyes, and clearly heard the sound of a zipper opening.

It was when something brushed against her cheek that she looked away, to see what was touching her. His cock was hanging in front of her face, bouncing with arousal. She could not believe how big it looked, the head had to be the size of a nice plum, and just as purple. She watched as Hiram grasped the root of his cock and gently rubbed the head back and forth over her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.