Riverdale, Kids No More - Cover

Riverdale, Kids No More

Copyright© 2013 by JAMann

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The crew has graduated and started their adult lives. Archie gets his dream... or does he. What is Jughead after? Has Moose disappeared for good from friendly Riverdale. What is mr. Lodge doing now?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Moose knew that Midge was angry and he knew that she had every right to be. The day before the Senior Prom and he had just finished telling her that he would not be taking her. He knew exactly how much effort she had put into the dress, his tux, the whole evening. He knew how important it had been to her, but he could not go through with it. Not after what he knew now.

He was gay. He could not hide it anymore. For the longest time the idea had not even crossed his mind that he was anything other than straight. Sure things had been a little odd between him and Midge. He loved spending time with her. He loved listening to her talk and tell him about her day. But when they made out, it had been harder and harder for him to get hard and to stay hard. They never managed to make love more than once in a night, and that was with a lot of foreplay.

But no, that is not what made him face the truth. A month ago, his father had corralled him into going with him to do some prep work on their cabin on the lake. Moose was happy to help out, and always enjoyed working with his father.

His father was an older version of Moose. He was a big man, working as a carpenter made him very good with his hands and he had built the cabin with his own hands over 3 years during his dating of Moose's mother.

Over time, the cabin had been expanded, as Moose came along and as they could afford it. Now it was more like a large 2 bedroom bungalow, than a cabin. They had installed a veranda around 2 sides of it, one facing the lake frontage. They had installed an outdoor jacuzzi, attached to the end of the veranda on the side facing the lake. The jacuzzi could seat up to 6 people comfortably.

Moose's father had a new project to work on this year, he wanted to set up a proper barbecue pit. That plus the usual maintenance for the cabin shouldn't take that much time, but it would be dirty, sweaty work.

Moose had learned a lot from working with his father on these different projects. His father had told him more than once, that he would have a good future in carpentry if that is what he decided to pursue. Moose had given that some thought, he knew that he could certainly qualify for his journeyman papers with some help from his father. He knew he was not headed for university.

He did not know what was going to happen to everyone after this year, but he expected most all of his friends to go away to college or university. So lately he had been giving more thought to what he should do. He had been so tense lately, unable to enjoy his last year in high school. So when his father asked him to help with the cabin, secretly he had been glad to have a reason to get away from everyone.

That first weekend the renovations went pretty quickly, unfortunately the cement that his father had picked up to line the firepit was not setting as it should so his father had decided to go looking for another bag in case it needed to be repoured. Moose stayed at the cabin, deciding to spend some time in the lake.

That is when he met Kevin. Kevin was staying at his parents cabin just down the lake shore for the week. He had finished his exams, he was in his second year at university and was relaxing before starting his summer internship. Kevin had been lying out, enjoying the sun when he had noticed Moose. He had decided to come down and say hello. They had ended up spending the day just relaxing, Moose found Kevin very easy to be around.

Kevin found out that Moose was graduating this year, not going to university, and not sure really what he would be doing in the Fall. Moose found out that Kevin was enjoying university but had not chosen a major yet, he was leaning toward History as he was thinking he might enjoy teaching.

Moose and his father spent the night at the cabin and the next day, Moose ended up spending most of it hanging out at Kevin's family's place. Moose was back the next weekend again with his father to check the cement and to finish the landscaping around the firepit. The cement had not set like they wanted, so a lot of the first day had been spent getting the old foundation removed and doing the pit again with new cement.

It was a long, hard day of work. Kevin was still staying at the house and came down to help out when he saw them there. In spite of all the work, Moose was relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. On Sunday, Kevin told Moose that he had to head back on Monday, his vacation was over. Moose was sorry to hear his new friend would be leaving so soon, and told him to have a great Summer.

Moose was surprised at how much he was going to miss Kevin. He had really enjoyed getting to know him over the last couple of weekends. Because he was distracted he did not notice Kevin moving toward him. The first thing that Moose was aware of was when Kevin's hand touched his face, just before Kevin kissed him.

Moose was in shock. He just froze as Kevin's lips gently moved against his. Moose had kissed Midge many times and knew what that felt like. This felt completely different. He was embarrassed, shocked, confused, and ... something else.

Moose did not say anything to Kevin, he just left. He returned to his family's cabin and sat in his bedroom. As it played over and over in his mind, he did not know what to think. He sat in that room thinking about the kiss. His father knocked on the door at one point and asked if he was ok. Moose told him he was feeling tired and just wanted to rest for a bit. His father had a feeling that something was up, but he thought it best to give his son some time. When Moose wanted to talk about whatever was on his mind, he would listen.

Moose knew that he was not as smart as a lot of his friends, but he had always tried to know himself and he had been raised to be honest, especially with himself. As that afternoon wore on, he came to realize that he had to admit that he had wanted Kevin. He had wanted Kevin more than he had wanted Midge.

As that thought ran through his mind, he thought back to his relationship with the beautiful woman that was his girlfriend. He examined his feelings under a different light with his new understanding, and he saw the differences. He thought about the times that he and Midge had been intimate and understood that he had been trying to live up to what others had expected ... what he had thought had been expected from him.

When he thought of Midge, he did have feelings for her, but when he compared these feelings to how he felt about what Kevin did ... there was no similarity. He liked Midge, she was nice, funny and relaxing to be around. He really wanted another kiss from Kevin.

He was gay.

Now the prom had been last night, Moose had asked his mother to tell Midge if she called that he was up at the cabin. His mother had been confused at his request, he had never tried to avoid her before.

Moose knew that he had to talk to Midge, explain what was happening and hope that she would not be too upset. He did not know what to say, but they had been together for so long that he knew he had to be honest with her as soon as possible.

It was the Sunday after the prom, and Moose had still not been able to make himself call Midge. He knew that the longer that he waited, the worse it would be. They needed to talk.

When he called her home number, her mother said she was over at Dilton's. Moose drove over to Dilton's and parked along the curb in the front of the house. He had learned long ago to leave the space in front of his friend's workshop open in case something ... unexpected, happened.

Moose just walked into the shop, Dilton had made it clear long ago that he was always welcome and to just come in. He was expecting to find his friend and Midge in the lab space that Dilton usually used when socializing with friends. What he did not expect was to find his friend Dilton on his knees in front of Midge, painting her toenails.

He had heard the sounds of them talking when he approached the doorway, but this was the first time that he had ever seen the two of them doing anything like this. He stopped in complete surprise in the doorway.

It only took a couple of seconds for Midge to notice him standing there. Moose saw the surprise on her face change quickly to a look of anger. That was not a new thing for him. His usual intolerance of other guys talking to her had caused her to use that look on him a number of times in the past.

"Moose Mason, you better have a good reason for what you did to me."

Moose was not sure how to respond. He looked at Dilton and Dilton was just looking back at him. Moose could swear that it almost looked like Dilton was ... embarrassed?

"Moose ... Moose?" Midge was trying to get his attention again. He looked back to her and as he stood there, he suddenly understood that they were over. He had thought about it and he had kind of known that their relationship would have to change. But, standing there, looking at her, it all just hit him that after today, she would no longer be his girlfriend. He just hoped that they could at least still be friends.

"I have something that I need to tell you Midge." Moose ignored what was happening with Dilton on his knees. He felt compelled to get it over with as soon as possible. It did not matter that Dilton was there, he was his best friend, Moose could no more imagine keeping this from Dilton than he could from Midge.

"I am gay." Moose just stopped speaking. He looked at Midge, trying to be ready for whatever her reaction would be.

Midge was stopped in her tracks. Granted, the Prom had turned out to be a great night for her, the relationship that she had established with Dilton was exactly what she wanted. She had not been looking forward to talking to Moose about this and had not come up with a way to broach the topic. She had heard what he had said and she was even more unsure now.

A small voice in her head did bring up that it obviously meant that she and Dilton were available to continue being together. She could see that Moose was tense, awaiting her reply. Midge knew Moose better than almost anyone and could see that he was very nervous, almost scared even. This was obviously not something he was expecting to go well.

"I did not expect that." was the first thing out of Midge's mouth. She just looked at him and she had to admit that it made a kind of sense. "How ... when did you figure this out?"

Moose told them everything that had been happening for the last month. The project at the cabin, meeting Kevin ... the kiss. He told them that he had been going over and over what had happened, what he had been doing ... thinking. Mostly he had been going over how he had reacted, or really how he had NOT reacted.

It had only been during the last week, as what he was thinking was sinking in, that he also noticed that whenever he remembered the kiss, he could feel excitement ... he wanted that kiss again. It was when he realized that he wanted another kiss from Kevin more than he wanted one from Midge, that it was really clear to him.

Midge could see in her mindseye ... Moose and Kevin ... lips touching, arms around each other, grinding their hard cocks together. She could feel her pussy starting to get seriously wet at the image. She gave herself a mental head shake to clear her mind, she had something she needed to share with Moose too.

Midge thanked Moose for telling her everything. She sympathized that it must have been hard for him to come forward like that to her ... them. Then she told Moose that she had a confession for him too. She told him what happened on prom night. How she and Dilton had gone, how she had taken Dilton to the hotel room and seduced him. She told Moose that she felt a connection to Dilton, something she had never felt before, and he felt one with her.

They had been completely lost as to what to say to him. The last thing they had wanted to do was hurt Moose, but they could not deny what they had discovered about each other. They knew that they had to talk to him soon, something this important could not wait.

Moose was blown away by what he heard. He did not know if he should be angry that Midge would sleep with someone else, or should he be feeling betrayed by Dilton for fucking Midge? He was most surprised at the feeling of relief that was in the background. It was all very confusing for him, he could not process all the conflicting feelings.

So he went with his gut reaction. Dilton and Midge were the most important people in the world to him, aside from his family. He loved them both and just wanted them to be happy. He and Midge were no longer a couple. They seemed to be really happy with each other. In the end, he thought, this is really so much better than he had thought it would turn out. His best friends would be together ... and he had to admit that he was glad that it was NOT Reggie Mantle that Midge had decided to sleep with.

As this acceptance settled into his brain, a smile grew on his face. His friends were a little surprised, but they could see that he was genuinely relieved, and knowing the big lug, happy for them. Midge felt a lot better about what had happened and that it seemed like things were going to be okay between the 3 of them.

While it did not work out with Moose, she did care for him and at the end of this summer they would be going their separate ways. In many ways, Moose will not have them around to talk to, just at the time that he is coming to understand more about himself.

Midge knows how brutal some 'coming out' stories are for homosexual men. Rejected by friends and family, some members of society still acting like ignorant savages toward those that publicly acknowledge who they are. In some ways it could be worse for Moose because of his history of the stereotypical high school jock, many won't be able to adapt to finding out that he is also gay.

It occurred to Midge that maybe she and Dilton might be able to get Moose at least started out on a positive note.

"Moose, I know it is still a new thing to you, but I would like to ask you a few questions about you and Kevin, is that ok?" Midge tried to sound sympathetic and friendly.

Moose just shrugged, not really sure what more she might want to know.

"If you had the chance, what would you have done differently now that you know yourself better?"

Moose took a second to think about that. Almost immediately he started blushing slightly. He had not really given that part much thought, but now he found himself wondering what it would have felt like to hold Kevin in his arms, to kiss him back. As these thoughts came into his mind, he could feel his cock starting to get hard fast.

"Gee Midge, do you really want to hear what I might want to do with another guy?"

"I guess I am asking, if given the chance, would you have had sex with him? I mean, if you had considered yourself single, and you were in the same circumstance again, and knowing what you know now ... would you want to do more than just kiss maybe?"

She couldn't help but wonder though if, maybe, this was an opportunity for her to realize a fantasy. Midge liked the stronger role she had in the relationship with Dilton. She knew that Dilton would be willing to agree with whatever she wanted to do, of that she was positive.

Moose appeared to be thinking about her question, he had a slight blush happening so Midge could well imagine what he was thinking.

"I ... uh, I am not sure what to say to that." Moose paused and seemed to be trying to come up with what he wanted to say. He finally looked at her, she could see the blush deepening and running down his neck. "Yes ... I ... uh ... I think I would ... you know ... would have liked to do ... more."

Moose was barely able to get that last sentence out, his face turning so red she began to think he would die of embarrassment.

"Moose, it would seem that all of us have had some important realizations lately. I would like to ask you a couple things. First, do you still trust me?" Midge was not really sure what he would say and was not sure what she would if he replied negatively.

"I know that you would never do something to hurt me intentionally. You are still my friend Midge." Moose was slow to get that first sentence out, like he was not sure what he was going to be saying at the beginning. But by the time that he was speaking the last one, it came out quite naturally, he even managed to be smiling at the end.

Midge smiled at his confirmation. "Well I was just thinking that you were so gracious and understanding of what happened on Prom night. I want to help you too and I am sure that Dilton feels the same."

"Aww thanks Midge, just being able to talk to the two of you has been wonderful. It feels great to be able to talk to my two best friends and share this with you."

"I am glad you feel that way, but there is something that I want to do for you. Something that I think you will really appreciate, and I feel like you deserve this for being such a gentleman."

Midge had a small smile on her face. She gave Dilton a quick measuring glance. He saw the look and was not too sure what she was thinking, but as he noticed the look in her eyes, he began to get an impression of what she was going to suggest and suddenly he was very unsure what to say.

Midge could see the understanding growing on her boyfriend's face and she locked eyes with him until she was sure that he was paying attention to her, then she nodded. Midge felt the smile growing on her face as she nodded to her boyfriend. She saw Dilton swallow and watched his eyes dart quickly to Moose and back to her. He could not hold her glance for long though, and dropped his eyes after a few seconds, waiting for her to tell him what to do.

"I would like to tell you a secret Moose."

"You know you can tell me anything Midge."

"Well Prom night did not just result in Dilton and I discovering each other. We also discovered things about ourselves. I found that I wanted to be in control, I liked deciding how the evening went. As it turns out, Dilton liked me to be in control too. It seems that he likes being submissive to my desires.

Moose was a little surprised to hear about this side of Midge. He was even more surprised to hear that Dilton liked her to be in charge. Now that he thought about it though, Moose had to admit that Midge had always been very determined and strong willed with him.

Midge decided that he would be able to handle more surprises.

"That was not the only thing that I discovered that night. Dilton is also turned on by guys as well as girls."

Moose quickly looked over to his little buddy, only to see Dilton's head bowed. Moose could see that he was blushing as well. He looked back to Midge.

"Now, what I am offering you Moose, is the chance to really kiss another guy. This time knowing fully what is happening and that you are choosing to do it. When we go our separate ways at the end of the Summer, I want to know that we have left our friend better prepared to move into his new life."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.