Riverdale, Kids No More
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by JAMann

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The crew has graduated and started their adult lives. Archie gets his dream... or does he. What is Jughead after? Has Moose disappeared for good from friendly Riverdale. What is mr. Lodge doing now?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Veronica Lodge was finally finished with high school! That was her first thought when she saw the campus for Berkeley through the car window. It had been fun, and she had certainly made the most of it. She had had many boyfriends throughout high school, though she always came back to Reggie and Archie. She had not restrained herself to the boys, but they never found out about her other 'play dates'. Veronica accepted that she was a slut, had known her real nature years ago. She was not blatant about it, but she knew that she would happily fuck guys, girls, or both at the same time.

She had given her first blowjob at the age of 12 to her swimming coach in the cabana by the pool. He had taken some convincing, but she had him before the end of the summer. He had also been the first to lick her pussy. Her first lesbian experience had been with her friend Sabrina during a sleepover when she was 13. Sabrina had started the kiss, but Veronica had been quick to reciprocate. Veronica had learned how to french kiss from the swimming coach, and when she tried this with Sabrina, Sabrina was quick to show her a more feminine version.

She lost her virginity to a private tutor when she was 14. He had been hired to help her with her math over the summer. He was 20 and in his third year at university, the summer job as a private tutor had sounded like an easy summer. He did not imagine the seductive lolita that would be waiting for him. He resisted at first, but Veronica was relentless. It took a month for her to get a kiss from him. Only 2 weeks after that she was giving him blowjobs. By the end of July the seduction was complete.

She had thought of finding a boy in high school and letting him have her cherry, but it had not taken much thought for her to realize that he would probably not be very good. Now according to movies and magazines though, guys in university were much more experienced. She really did want to improve her math scores, but she made sure to have a voice in who got chosen to be her tutor.

Matt had been the best of the ones that she had to choose from. Originally from Boston, going to the state university nearby. He was majoring in Mathematics, minor in Statistics. He was 5'9", and weighed about 150. Not an athlete, just a lean build. But during the interview, he had spoken confidently to her father and her. He had a relaxed presence that made it easy to talk to him, and it came across well in the interview.

It had been a Saturday afternoon and her father was away looking into some new acquisitions, her mother was at the club. She had convinced Matt to come over for a relaxing afternoon spent around the pool. She had bought a new bikini for the occasion. Veronica was tired of her virginity and decided this was the day to take care of that. The physical barrier had disappeared a couple years ago due to her gymnastics practice, but would have been gone anyway because of her love of masturbation.

It had not taken much for her to convince her mother that she should be on the pill. Of course she argued that it would moderate her periods and make them predictable. Her father had been supportive of her actions from the beginning. He had expressed his satisfaction that she was being so mature and proactive about her body and health. If only he knew, she had thought.

It certainly did help her with her periods, but that was just the cover. She wanted to fuck and she did not want any chance of pregnancy when she finally started. Nothing to ruin her fun. She had done her research and knew that it would take a couple months to give her the maximum amount of protection. By that summer, she was ready.

Matt had a good idea what would likely happen that afternoon. He would never have thought of fooling around with a 14 year old girl before, but there was something about Veronica that made him want to. He was still not sure if he wanted to go farther than they had, but when he was honest with himself, he knew that if she pushed, he would give in.

Veronica answered the door when he arrived, she had told Smithers that she was expecting her tutor for additional lessons. She had left orders not to be disturbed by the staff this afternoon and they would be using the cabana by the pool for the study session. Smithers made sure the staff did not disturb them. Of course what Veronica did not know was that Smithers would be reporting everything to her father when he returned in a few days. Hiram had made it clear to Smithers that he was to allow Veronica to do her own thing ... to a point.

Veronica ushered Matt through to the cabana, making sure to state clearly while they were in the house that she had already moved her books and study materials to the cabana. Matt let her lead the way and understood immediately the purpose of her speech.

Veronica was wearing a light wrap when she met him at the door, she was barefoot and Matt assumed she was wearing her swim gear under the wrap. When they got to the pool, she dropped the wrap casually on a nearby lounger, revealing her new bikini to her tutor.

Matt had to pause at the sight, the bikini was tight to her skin, looking almost painted on. It was a metallic silver green that changed colour as the light hit it from different angles. Veronica paused on revealing her costume, giving him a chance to take in her almost naked form. The bikini did little to hide her features, the top being little more than 2 small triangles, only a couple inches across, barely large enough to cover her nipples. The lower half was a g-string design, but using an almost invisible artificial material string running up the back, making it look like there was a small triangular patch just attached to her pussy.

She had dropped her robe with her back to Matt to make sure he got the full effect of the bikini bottom. It had worked, he had initially thought she was naked, her taught ass cheeks presented to him with no cover what so ever. but when she turned he was able to see the material covering her. The bikini bottom seemed designed to give her a very prominent camel toe. Matt could feel his cock getting hard already just standing there.

"I find the day hot enough already, I hope you don't mind if I study like this? I thought it would be nice in case we wanted to take short breaks to jump into the pool." she said this to him, standing there with one hand on her hip the other using a couple fingers to touch her lips.

"Uh ... yeah, yes ... uh that is ok with me." Matt was having problems focusing.

"Great! Come on then, I will show you where we are set up in the cabana and you can get dressed for the pool too." she sounded so innocent that Matt was almost inclined to believe this was what she had been planning all along.

Veronica led him around the side of the olympic sized pool, to the mid sized home that they referred to as the pool cabana. Matt was a little surprised when he walked in and saw the books for their math studies laid out on the coffee table in the front room, the one that faced the pool. They had already been opened, it looked like she had already been doing some studying.

Matt walked over to the table, looking at what she might have been doing. He did not notice the sound of the door being closed behind him. When he got a good look at the open books, he could see that it was open to material he had already gone over with her. He turned to ask her what this was all about, but once he saw her again, the question was the last thing on his mind.

Veronica had her back to the closed door, her eyes were fixed on his crotch. Matt didn't need any more clues to know what was happening here. He dropped his bag by the couch and gave Veronica a knowing smile.

"I take it this is for show, in case someone happens to come knocking."

"No one will bother us today Matt, but yes, I think better safe than sorry."

Matt moved toward Veronica until he was almost touching her. He was looking down into her eyes and could almost see the desire there. He reached one hand around her waist to pull her to him, his other twining in her hair at the back of her head.

His kiss was hungry, aggressive ... demanding, and she was just as demanding right back. Matt tried to probe her mouth with his tongue, tasting her. But Veronica was just as determined to get her tongue into his mouth. They fought back and forth, neither letting the other control the kiss for more than a few seconds. Veronica's hands were running up and down his back, occasionally grasping his ass and squeezing appreciatively.

Matt was not surprised when Veronica quickly slid one hand under the waist of his shorts, reaching down to his hard cock. She ran her hand up and down the shaft firmly, followed by a quick squeeze before she pulled her hand back out and pressed her barely covered pussy tight against him. Matt loved the feeling of her little pussy rubbing against the shaft of his throbbing boner. He could just imagine what it would feel like to slide in there.

Veronica was a little nervous, this was a big step and she did not want to blow it. She was confident that Matt would be the right choice for this. Seducing him had been her first real challenge with a guy. She had not been positive that he would succumb. The kiss took forever, but she managed to convince him to allow the blowjob much faster. She knew she would be good at that, the sense of control over the guy when she has his cock in her mouth was just as wonderful as she had imagined. Now for the final goal for her summer.

"Matt, I have something that I want to do today and I really need your assistance." she said in a mildly teasing voice.

"Sure, what do you need from me today? You know that I am happy to help you." Matt was gently caressing her back while rapidly becoming too horny to think much more.

"You are so sweet, I knew that you would help me. It is simple really," Veronica stopped moving and just looked up into his eyes, a soft smile on her lips "I need you to fuck me."

Matt was not sure if he had heard right. He certainly hoped he had heard right. He wanted to fuck her. Given any chance he would fuck the shit out of her. Before this summer he would never have imagined he would have even considered fucking a 14 year old, but she was like no 14 year old he had ever met before.

"I have had a lot of fun with you this summer and now I want to give you my cherry. I don't want a ignorant teenager to do it. I want a man, someone who knows how to make a woman feel good."

Veronica never broke eye contact as she spoke, her voice low. When she was finished, she drew his head down for another deep kiss. Matt's hands automatically came down to rest on her pert ass, grasping the firm backside. He did not even try to fight it, he was too horny to think about this logically.

Once Matt had accepted that it was going to happen, he became much more aggressive with her. He massaged her asscheeks, pulling her into his fully hard cock, grinding it up against her pussy. Veronica was a good 5 inches shorter than Matt at his 5'10", so he had to lift her a little to keep the pressure where he wanted it.

"Where is the bedroom? I am damned if I am going to fuck you on the floor for your first time." was the first thing he said after finally breaking the kiss.

"Down this hall, second door on the left."

Matt turned her around and pushed her in the indicated direction. He had his eyes locked on her amazing ass as she walked ahead of him. The bikini floss disappeared between the cheeks, hiding nothing from his hungry eyes.

They got to the door and he wasted no time opening the door. The room was obviously a guest room, no personal effects in sight, just dresser, desk, chair and what looked to be a king sized bed.

He brought his eyes back to Veronica. He did not know where or how, but it was obvious that she had been tanning naked somewhere, there were no tan lines showing on her. Now that they were in the room, he did not want to rush this. He knew that when the summer ended he would head back to university and not likely see her again. He was not looking for a long-term relationship with her anyway, but he was a sensitive enough guy to want her first time with a man to be very memorable.

Veronica apparently had her own idea of how this would go. Before he had the chance to say anything, she had turned around and with a small movement of her hands, the bottom of her suit, fell to the floor. Then her top was sliding down as well, leaving her completely naked before him.

She walked over to him and dropped to her knees, her hands immediately reaching for the waistband of his shorts. She wasted no time dragging them to the floor, Matt's hard cock swinging in her face. She paused for a second to admire the beautiful tool that would be used to introduce her to a greater world of pleasure. She had blown him many times now, and was intimately aware of every wrinkle and fold on the shaft and balls.

Veronica didn't wait too long before she grabbed his cock with her right hand, her left moving to hold and caress his balls. She quickly wrapped her lips around the head, using her right hand to start a gentle stroking motion along the shaft. She sucked on the head like a lollipop, running her tongue all over. She could taste the precum flowing out already and was sure that she could bring him off very quickly if she wanted.

Veronica liked the size of his cock, she knew it was bigger than average, but not the giant that porn would say all black men have. His cock was nice, but it was his balls that were impressive. Matt was blessed with very large balls, they generated lots of cum, and Veronica was looking forward to how many times she could get them to spurt their hot loads. When she had first started blowing him, she had noticed that his balls seemed awfully big, but had not paid much attention to it. Until he came.

The first time that Matt had cum for her, her first blowjob as well making it even more memorable, he had held her head in place. He did not give her the chance to pull back, not that she had had any intention to do so. The first shot had been heavy and felt like it had filled her mouth. It had surprised her so she delayed swallowing and then the next shot arrived and there was no chance that she would be able to keep all of this in her mouth. Before she knew what was happening, his cum was dripping off her chin. Just as she realized it was way more than she had expected, the third shot had been delivered and more squeezed out the sides of her mouth, dripping down across her tshirt covered breasts.

Veronica started swallowing as fast as she could, managing to make room for the fourth shot. Now she was up to speed and the next two shots were accommodated. Then his cock was oozing cum, not nearly as much at once. She kept sucking, completely forgetting the man attached to the cock, focused completely on getting all the cum out and drinking it all down. It took her another minute to finish sucking out all that was there to get and swallowing all that she had managed to get out.

Veronica remembered her surprise at how much he had cum. But the biggest surprise had been how often she had been able to get him up again that day. She was determined to test his endurance today. She had waited long enough and today was the time she had chosen to become a woman.

Veronica liked Matt's cock, the dark chocolate colour of the skin just made her want to keep licking and licking. She ran her tongue along the shaft, making sure to play with the small area just below the head on the bottom of the shaft. Matt's cock flexed in appreciation of her efforts, she could feel the throbbing that indicated how excited he was.

She used one hand to press his cock up against his stomach while she moved lower to get access to his swollen ballsack. The individual balls could not be made out, it was so full of cum for her now. She gave his sack an open mouthed kiss, kneading the balls with her lips. She used the flat of her tongue to bath his balls, licking from as far down as she could get back to the root of his cock. She tried to suck one of the balls into her mouth, but the skin was too tight from the cum waiting for her.

Matt loved when she did this. She would press her tongue firmly against his sack, no hesitation or restraint. She made sure to lick them thoroughly, sometimes pushing her face into them to feel his balls spread across her lips and cheeks.

But Matt did not want his first load to be shot over her face or down her throat. He wanted to start the day with a proper deposit deep in her pussy. He let her continue for another minute before he used her hair to pull her away from his groin. She was very reluctant to stop and made a small moaning sound, using her hands to grip his ass to try and keep herself there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.