Riverdale, Kids No More
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by JAMann

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The crew has graduated and started their adult lives. Archie gets his dream... or does he. What is Jughead after? Has Moose disappeared for good from friendly Riverdale. What is mr. Lodge doing now?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

It was 2 days later, when one of the maids informed Hiram that he had a visitor, a mr Jughead Jones. Hiram had a small smile when he told her to show the young man to the study and not to disturb them. He also asked her to pass a message to the maid Maria, to come by in an hour. A few minutes later the study door opened again and the maid showed a reluctant Jughead into the room.

"So you decided to accept my offer. I thought you might."

"I was sure that I wouldn't be here tonight. But the more I thought about what I want and what will happen, the less it seemed to be unacceptable. I have a couple questions before anything though if you don't mind."

"Go ahead. I understand what kind of changes this will mean. I want you to be comfortable before we get this started."

"I have to know, why me?"

"If you are wondering, did I plan this for years, the answer is no. I made this offer to you for a number of reasons, some I won't tell you. At least not yet, maybe later. One of the biggest reasons is that you sucked my cock better than almost anyone else ever has and one of the things I have found over the years is to appreciate talent when you find it. I am certainly bi-sexual but there will be other advantages if you look like a beautiful woman."

Jughead did not look completely convinced.

"I will admit to a little sympathy as well. My instincts tell me you are dissatisfied with your immediate future and seem to be 'treading water' for lack of a better phrase. Like you don't know what way to go. Well, this offer will give you a direction, a career and will give me an intelligent employee who also will be an asset in other ways other than a traditional business one. Also, to be frank, after that blowjob I want to add you to my collection of lovers. My sex drive is growing and as long as I keep it under control, it is easier for me to focus on other tasks."

Jughead was a little embarrassed to hear the repeated references to his skill at blowjobs. But it also let him move to his next question.

"What would I say to my friends? How would I explain this to them?"

"Well, you could say whatever you wanted. But if it is something you want to keep under the radar for a while, I could let them know that you accepted an offer to work overseas in one of my field offices instead of going to university. Then you would go to a university that they did not know and do the degree there. This way you could keep up to date via email if you wanted."

Jughead thought about this, but after a few seconds he realized that he had already made his decision. He had a couple reasons that mr Lodge was likely unaware of, but in the end the decision was the same. Once he had accepted that, he found himself looking at mr Lodge differently.

Hiram waited patiently for Jughead to make his decision. He could see that the young man was considering the offer very seriously. Then Jughead slowly looked up at him and Hiram saw his eyes look him over, head to toe, finally stopping at Hiram's crotch. A small smile seemed to grow on Jughead's face. Hiram knew what the decision was going to be and he found himself smiling at the thought of having Jughead in his stable now.

"Well, I take it you have decided? Good. I told you what I wanted if you decided to come here to give me your answer tonight. So I want you to strip, now. I want to see all of you."

Jughead was a little surprised at the sudden request ... no, it was a command. Jughead recognized that Hiram was used to getting what he wanted. He was unsure for a second, but then realized that this is what Hiram wanted, and he admitted that he was very interested in seeing what was going to happen.

Hiram moved to the front of his desk in the study and leaned back against the it to watch Jughead take off his clothes. Jughead was a little slow getting started but eventually started with taking his shoes off, then his socks (good, Hiram thought nothing was sillier than a naked man in his socks), then he moved to his silly crown hat and then his shirt. When all he had left was his pants, he paused for a second and Hiram could see him take a deeper breath. Then he was taking his pants off, and he pushed down his underwear with his pants. Finally he was just standing there, completely naked, in front of Hiram.

Jughead's cock was semi-hard, so leaning out curving down. Hiram was impressed with what he saw there, the rest of Jughead's body was lean, without the defining muscle that the others in the group showed from regular training for the sports teams. All in all, Hiram was sure that Jughead would become a very nice woman. Finally Hiram moved away from the desk and moved closer to Jughead. He walked to within a couple feet, Jughead did not know what to do so he just stood there and waited for mr Lodge to tell him what he wanted.

Hiram walked around Jughead, looking him over. When he was behind the young man, he looked hard at Jughead's ass, it was pale and very smooth without a single blemish. Jughead was obviously blessed with good skin apparently, again a good sign for when he became a she. Hiram could not help reaching a hand out and cupping a cheek, feeling the muscle under the skin tighten up at the touch. He gave the cheek a slow squeeze and a soft caress as he continued to move around him. He moved to the front of Jughead again and looked him in the eyes.

"Nice, very nice. I think you will enjoy tonight ... probably a lot more than you think. Are you homosexual or are you attracted to women at all?"

"I definitely prefer men, but I will admit that I have occasionally wondered about Betty or..." Jughead seemed to be at a loss for words suddenly.

" ... or Veronica, I assume?" Hiram finished for him, a smile playing on his face.

"I understand how attractive she is, as a father I am still a man and know that she is a very attractive woman."

"So yes, I would have to say that in the right circumstances, I would be attracted to a woman ... probably."

"Good, that will help too. One of those reasons that I don't want to get into at this time. Now, undress me."

Jughead took a second to start on the command. He looked down and saw that mr Lodge ... Hiram, he realized that he might as well start thinking of him that way, had bare feet right now. He unbuttoned the loose shirt and slid it off Hiram's shoulders. He was impressed at the musculature of the body that was revealed to him. He could clearly see a smooth torso, showing a solid six pack stomach and hairless chest. He slid his hands down Hiram's chest, feeling the muscles under the skin twitch at the contact, to his belt. Jughead undid the simple belt buckle and then opened the top of the pants. He gripped the top of the pants and slid them down, going to his knees in front of Hiram as he did so. He left the shorts alone as he removed the pants. When he had the pants pooled on the floor at Hiram's feet, Hiram stepped out of them.

Jughead looked up and found himself at eye level with Hiram's crotch. He could see how excited Hiram was as his cock was almost completely hard and was pushed out the top of the shorts now, it was finishing getting completely hard as he knelt there watching it. Almost in a trance, he slowly reached up and gripped the sides of Hirams shorts, then he slowly pulled them down, letting them fall to the floor as he watched the hard cock that was revealed to his gaze. He felt the same desire growing in him again that he felt the other day.

"Before we do anything else, can I ... suck you again?" Jughead was a little embarrassed to ask that but he was too excited to stop.

Hiram was definitely needing some release and thought that getting a little of the pressure taken off from a good blowjob would help him enjoy the next part a lot more. So he just nodded.

"Not this way though, I want to be sitting for one of your blowjobs." Hiram moved to a nearby couch and sat with his legs wide spread, waiting. Jughead quickly moved over to the couch and dropped to his knees again between Hiram's thighs.

Jughead wasted no time leaning forward to capture the head of Hiram's cock with his lips. This time he was not shy about using both hands immediately to grasp the hard shaft and enjoy the feel of it in his hands. He gave the cock head a soft kiss and started running his tongue all over head, gathering up the beginning of the precum. He opened his mouth and inserted just the head, sucking on it gently while his tongue continued to work the small 'eye' in the middle of the head. He had both hands doing a firm but slow and steady stroking up and down the shaft. He started bobbing his head slightly, just moving it up and down the head. This made it easier for his tongue to have full access to the whole head as it was so big it almost filled his mouth.

He could taste the precum now flowing from the tip, making his mouth feel slick, the taste was mild and salty at the same time. He could only see the base of Hiram's cock now, his eyes fixed on the big cock that he was going to become very familiar with. He moved his mouth almost off so he could swallow the built up saliva and precum in his mouth. He felt one of Hiram's hands on his head now, gently pulling him forward. He slipped his lips around the head and gave it a little suck. He took a deep breath through his nose and started pushing his face forward. He felt when the cock head reached the back of his mouth. He paused here to adjust his position a little, then started pushing forward again, sinking the hard cock deeper into his throat.

He got about halfway down on the first try, before he had to stop, but he did leave it there while he applied a little suction and kept stroking the part of the shaft that was still outside. He put one hand on the hanging ballsack to caress them and feel their weight. He slowly slid back up the shaft until the head was once again in his mouth, took another breath through his nose and plunged back down on the cock. It was easier starting into his throat this time, as he expected. He was able to slowly push his way all the way to the base, feeling the hairs in Hiram's crotch scratch his nose and chin.

Slowly he pulled back, gave the head a tongue bath and immediately started sliding back down, his tongue moving along the bottom as it slid through his mouth. He could not help but groan deep in his throat, he loved the feel of the cock sliding down his throat, the fullness in his mouth, the taste of the precum and musk from the aroused cock. He had his rhythm now, the cock was easily sliding in and out of his throat. He moved his left hand to hold onto Hiram's ass cheek, his fingers digging in to encourage him to thrust, fucking his face. He let his fingers move slowly around Hiram's ass, enjoying the feel of the firm flesh, the feel of the muscles under the skin flexing to drive the cock through his mouth and down his throat.

Hiram was amazed at how enthusiastic Jughead was going down on him, much more than he had ever expected. He was leaning back with his head resting against the couch, one hand on the top of Jughead's head, just giving a little push to move him up and down. Hiram had his eyes closed just basking in the feeling of a good blowjob. He couldn't help the little surges in his hips, driving his cock forward each time Jughead was working his way down the shaft. He definitely had a talent for oral pleasure.

Hiram was just letting Jughead set the pace and he could feel his balls starting to get warmed up, the start of a big explosion. He noticed the door to the study open and Maria poke her head inside. He gestured for her to come in and close the door without letting Jughead know. Jughead was moving pretty quickly now, Hiram could feel that there were no more problems for Jughead to get the big cock head through and into the throat. It was fantastic, one of the best that Hiram had ever received. He took a minute to just enjoy the feeling while Maria stood looking on with interest.

Hiram gestured to her to get out of her uniform. She only hesitated for a second before she started removing her clothes. She knew that whatever he had in mind, Hiram was always good to ensure she thoroughly enjoyed the experience, besides he was the boss and this is what he wants. It only took her a short time before she was standing naked. Hiram felt his excitement grow more at seeing her sexy form standing, waiting for him to direct her. He could see that she was looking forward to whatever he wanted by the way her cock was getting harder while he watched.

Hiram met Maria in Brazil, he was down for a business/pleasure trip and found her working in a restaurant. She was one of the many transexuals in Brazil that were just living average lives, not interested in a porn career. The minute he saw here though, he knew that he wanted her. She was liquid sexuality in the way she moved and smiled at the customers. It took him no more than two visits to the restaurant before she agreed to go to dinner with him. He seduced her the second time they went out. He was surprised to find she was a tranny, she looked so feminine with proud, but not too large breasts. He found he was almost insatiable that night with her. Her cock was average, about six inches long and one inch thick, he loved playing with it while she sucked his much bigger cock, or while he was pounding into her ass.

She was so responsive to him as well. Initially she was reluctant, unsure how he would react to her, but she soon found out that she had nothing to worry about. He kept her in his hotel room for two days, fucking her as much as she could handle. When her ass was too tired or sore, he would suck on her cock to get her heated up. He had no problem sucking her to orgasm, enjoying the feeling of her body twitching uncontrollably while he drank down her cum. Inevitably this would renew his own cock and he would get to watch her wrap her full lips around him and suck another load of cum from his inexhaustible balls.

Maria had always known that she was not like the other boys in her neighbourhood. She would see herself in the mirror and feel that something did not look right. She came from a large family, having 3 brothers and 4 sisters (2 older brothers and 3 older sisters). Maria had been born Juan Gonzalez, but that name was one she never liked. By the time she was 12 she had a good idea what was wrong, she knew that she liked the same things as her sisters, she wanted to dress the same way, she just seemed to have more in common with her sisters than brothers. She did not think she was gay, or at least not just gay, that did not feel right either.

By the time Juan was 14 he had a suspicion what was bothering him, he should have been born a girl. It was not just that he found boys more attractive than girls, but that he did not like looking like a boy. He had seen some of the transexuals downtown, some of the boys would point to them and giggle or make painful faces and hold their crotch. Juan also saw adult men walk up to them and talk to them, obviously flirting and being interested in them. Juan knew then that that is what he had been missing.

It took him 2 years to get the courage to talk to his parents about this. They had always been supportive of all their children and worked hard to provide for them. They were not completely sure what to do, but did not want to force him. As it was, Juan found out that his mother had a small secret, her sister Consuelo had been born Cristiano, her brother. He also had felt different and had decided he was meant to be a she. They arranged for Juan to spend a couple months living with Consuelo, so he could get a chance to see what he would be in for if that is what he wanted.

Consuelo was happy to have her nephew visit and when she learned why he was there, she was ecstatic to see he had a similar revelation. She promised to answer any question and insisted that if he was serious then he would start living like her niece immediately. She explained that this would be the best way for him to really get to know what kind of life he would have. Juan was very excited at the idea of finally being able to be the person he always believed himself to be. Consuelo asked him to pick a name for her to call him as Juan would obviously not work. He had given this some thought too and had a name ready for her. He told her that he had always loved the name Maria, and that he would like to pick that.

Over the next two months, Maria become more and more real, both to Consuelo and Juan. By the end of the visit, it was Maria that was heading back to her parents. It was a happy but sad goodbye between Consuelo and Maria, Consuelo could not believe how feminine Maria was and at how easily she appeared from within Juan. Consuelo had talked to Juan's parents while he was visiting without telling him, to keep them updated on what was happening. She had told them after only the first week that she was sure Juan would not be coming back and they should get ready to meet Maria. By the end of the two months though, Maria was so complete and feminine that Consuelo could hardly believe Juan had ever been there.

Consuelo had been particularly open regarding sex and had told Maria that her biggest decision would be to go for a complete sex change or to keep her penis and just become the most feminine she could be in every other way. She did let Maria know that she had decided to keep her penis. Consuelo did confide that she loved being a woman, but that she also loved the feel of sliding her cock in and out of a lovers mouth or ass. She did warn Maria not to be too worried that the hormones that she would have to take would reduce her cock too much. She did say that Maria might have a bit of a problem getting hard as usual, but that she had found in the long term there were no problems for her.

Maria had returned to her parents and they were shocked to find the son that had left had returned to them a very cute daughter. They also noticed that Maria was much more relaxed than Juan had been, she seemed to be more ... comfortable, in many ways. Maria's brothers and sisters were surprised at the change, no one had told them that Juan would be leaving. After a couple of weeks they were adapted to the change and accepted that there was one less brother and one more sister.

Maria was able to enroll in a college and was studying to be a legal secretary while working as a waitress to pay her bills. It was there that she met Hiram. She had been on hormones for about a year and had already breast augmentation to help fill them out. She did not get large breasts, she figured she did not want to have billboards on her chest as she had seen on other women. The point of the breasts were for her own idea of a feminine image, so she had a very pert c cup.

Hiram came back after the first time he saw her and it did not take too long to convince her to let him take her to dinner. She was amazed that this older handsome man, wanted to be with her. He was a complete gentleman and focused on making her feel wonderful. He had suggested her coming back to his hotel at the end of the first date, but Maria did not feel comfortable with that and declined. She could tell that her refusal surprised him and for a couple seconds she thought he would not see her again. Instead he seemed even more interested after the pause and insisted she go out with him again in a few days after he had taken care of some business he was here for. She agreed and he dropped her at her apartment building, he did manage to convince her to give him a goodnight kiss and what a kiss that was. He took her in his arms and pulled her firmly to him, one hand had drifted down to lay gently on the swell of her ass as his other had gently cupped the back of her head and moved her mouth to his. His lips had been firm and moist at first, softly moving against her own. His fingers on the back of her head had gently started massaging her skull, working their way under the hair and she could feel the tingles of the gentle caress. She was surprised to feel her lips open first and her tongue to brush against his lips. She had heard of french kissing but had not had a chance to try it before.

Hiram had let his mouth open too and his tongue came out to play with her own. She found herself pushing the full length of her body against his, her hands had moved to his chest and were clutching his shirt to pull him tight to her. After a few minutes of the intense kissing, he pulled back and she realized what she had been doing. She was embarrassed at how she had reacted and stammered an apology. Hiram had a smile on his face and told her it had been his pleasure and he hoped to be able to wrap up his business quickly so he could possibly finish the kiss properly. She blushed but managed to let him know that she would be eagerly waiting for his call.

He had called back the next day, and she found herself going out with him again. She was not so naive that she did not have an idea what she was going to be doing by the end of the night and she was not disappointed. Hiram had proven to be a dominant and sexy man, he desired her and she let him do whatever he wanted. That night he took her in every way. He enjoyed seeing her shoot her cum from her sexy cock, usually with her legs spread and in the air as he pumped his big cock in and out of her ass.

He spent a lot of time with her that week and by the end he offered her a job as a servant in his home back in the US. She briefly considered that a servant position would be a big step down from where she was now, but the salary he promised was very good, and he indicated that he would want her more personally from time to time. He made it clear that she would have to agree to do what he wanted when and with whomever he wanted. It did not take her long to make up her mind, and a month later she was moving into the servants quarters on the Lodge mansion in Riverdale. It did not take her long to pick up her duties and it was not nearly as bad as she had thought it might be. Mr Lodge was busy a lot and did not get to spend too much time with her, but he made a point of spending time with her once or twice a week.

Over the 2 years she has been here, she has realized that she liked being subservient to his demands and derives a lot of pleasure from satisfying his requests. Most of the time it would involve him alone, but sometimes there would be a woman as well. Sometimes he would ask her to take care of an associate or guest. He always made a point to thank her personally for her assistance after. She found these opportunities satisfied her immensely, she had not really appreciated how large her desires were until she was given the opportunity to express them and live as she wanted. Now she looked forward to the chance to be with Hiram or whoever he wanted her to be with. So coming into the study that night, when she saw the young man on his knees between Hiram's thighs, she found her heart beating faster as she anticipated what would be following.

"How may I serve you tonight mr. Lodge?" she asked as she moved closer to the 2 men. She had her hands clasped in front of her submissively, she made sure that they did not hide her erect cock.

The voice surprised Jughead, who had not heard her enter the room. He made a move as if to pull up from Hiram's cock, but Hiram's firm hand on the top of his head stopped that. He was immediately embarrassed to be seen in this position. He was shocked to feel his cock pulse when he thought of the woman standing there seeing him sucking her boss' cock.

"Ah Maria, I will need your help with something. Before too much longer, I am going to fuck this young man. I don't want to cause any real damage, so I need you to get him ready for me. He is a virgin so you will be the one who gets his virginity."

Jughead was a little confused with this conversation. He had no idea who the woman was going to take his 'virginity', he had forgotten that Hiram had stated previously that he had intended to fuck him when he returned.

"Get up on your knees Jughead. Stick your ass out, Maria is going to get you ready for me."

Jughead had decided before he walked in the front door of the mansion that he would be committed to whatever Hiram wanted from him. He got up on his knees, resting his forearms on Hiram's thighs, he focused his attention on the cock in front of him and tried to relax. He had never showed his ass to another person this way and was feeling a little self-conscious.

Maria saw the young man change his position, spreading his legs a little to keep his balance. This gave her a good view of his hard cock, hanging below him. His balls were tight and obviously full of cum, waiting to erupt. Whatever he was thinking, that young man was very aroused was clear to her. She was impressed from what she could see of his cock. It was not as large as mr Lodge's but it was a substantial piece of meat. She hoped she had the chance to taste and/or feel it up her ass before too long.

Maria moved over to Hiram's desk and opened the bottom drawer on the left side. Inside she found the bottle of lube that he kept in the office. She also took one of the condoms there and rolled it onto her cock. She preferred bareback when fucking but she had not been told anything about the young man and it would also make sure her cock stayed clean enough to be sucked on later.

As she was walking back to the 2 men, she started spreading some lube on her latex covered cock. By the time she reached the couch, her fingers were covered in lubricant and she knelt behind the young man. She used one hand to spread his ass cheeks a little wider and used the thumb on her other hand to rub his anus, spreading some lubricant on the opening. She let her hand drift a little lower and gently cupped his full ballsack, hefting them as if to judge how much they contained.

Jughead was shocked at how good it felt when she pressed her thumb against his anus. He had not played with himself there before and had no idea it could feel so good. There was a kind of intimacy for her to touch him there, something he could not describe but he desperately wanted her to continue.

Maria alternated between rubbing his anus and caressing his balls, occasionally giving the base of his cock a small squeeze. She could tell that he was ready to blow and she did not want to set him off before she had the chance to get her dick in his firm ass. She was impressed with the condition of his ass, it was very firm to her touch. She could feel the muscles flex and roll as he moved unconsciously to her touch, and his excitement.

She played with his anus for at least 5 minutes, just giving a gentle pressure to the opening, and letting him get used to her fingers there. The young man was very talented, he spent most of that time with Hiram's cock lodged deep in his throat she could tell. But even that could not keep him from moaning more and louder the longer that she caressed is ass.

Finally she figured he was ready and with a slow firm push, shoved her thumb past his opening to the first knuckle. He stiffened up almost immediately at the strange feeling, she could feel his sphincter clamp down on her thumb.

"Shh, relax baby. Let me in. If you just relax and focus on that beautiful cock in front of you, there will be no pain and lots of pleasure." she spoke softly to Jughead, keeping her hand still and letting the opening get used to her thumb.

After a couple seconds she could feel him trying to relax the opening. She moved her thumb slowly in and out, putting a little pressure to the side to encourage the opening to relax and open up more. After a half dozen slow short strokes she started sliding her thumb deeper, going all the way to the root easily at this point.

Once she had her whole thumb in, she waited for him to relax again and used her other hand to caress his ass and balls. She could see a sheen of sweat on his back, he would not be able to hold out much longer she knew. She gave him a few more strokes of her thumb, all the way in and all the way out, pushing through the sphincter every time. She could tell it was relaxing and letting her through relatively easily now.

She pulled her thumb out and wiped off the residue of the lube on her maid apron. Now she moved up behind the young man and put her left hand on his hip to steady herself and gripped her very hard cock in the other. She pressed the head of her cock against his anus and just moved it in a small circles against it.

"Ok baby, here I come. Just stay relaxed and I will go slow. You don't need to worry, I am no where near the size of his cock. You will like mine very much, you will see."

Jughead could hear what she was saying and wanted to believe her, but he could not help feeling nervous at what was about to happen. He could feel the head of the first, but probably not last, cock that was going to slip up his ass. He wanted this so bad ... but he was sure it was going to hurt. He had loved the feel of her finger in his ass. The stretching had been uncomfortable in the beginning, but it took no time before he found it almost too much.

He was sure that he would blow his load any second, he was so turned on that he could barely think straight. He was taking Hiram's cock completely now, rapidly sliding it into his throat, running his tongue over any part of it that he could reach. It was just too thick for him to stick his tongue out and lick his balls when he reached the bottom of the shaft, but he made sure his fingers were caressing and touching those constantly. At this point, he was not thinking about what he was doing, he was just feeling and letting his body move on it's own.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.