Riverdale, Kids No More - Cover

Riverdale, Kids No More

Copyright© 2013 by JAMann

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The crew has graduated and started their adult lives. Archie gets his dream... or does he. What is Jughead after? Has Moose disappeared for good from friendly Riverdale. What is mr. Lodge doing now?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Justine was born Jughead Jones. When she was a he, he grew up with a best friend named Archie Andrews. His developmental years were the same teenage years that all of us have, he developed a reputation for loving to eat, he just could not get enough of stuffing things into his mouth. He never really looked for a girlfriend, that was not a high priority for him, that made him a little different from his friend who would strive very hard all the time to try and get dates (and hopefully get lucky) with some of the many beautiful girls at school. For Jughead, spending his time with his friend Archie was the best way to spend his days. He never understood why Ethel developed such a fascination with going out with him. She was definitely the least feminine of all the girls that they spent any time with from school, she could almost pass for a guy with her lean frame.

It wasn't until Jughead was 16 that he finally recognized something about himself, he was gay. He had always kind of wondered why he did not seem to be attracted to either Betty or Veronica like Archie, Reggie and pretty much every other guy that met them was. But he realized his true orientation one summer day when he found himself staring at his best friend's ass and wondering what it looked like naked. Jughead was not the kind of guy that lied to himself too much, he had developed an honest streak somewhere that made him accept things that were right in front of him. That is not to say that he was not confused and not sure what he should do, just that he accepted pretty quickly that he was attracted to guys generally, and to Archie Andrews specifically.

Once he was sure that this was reality for him, he sat his parents down and told them. He was not sure how they would take it but he knew he would have to let them know. It was a great relief to him when they did not seem too surprised or disappointed. His mother did point out that one of her sisters was bi-sexual and that he might consider that might be him too. His father also put in that he had two cousins that were openly gay and if Jughead had any questions, his father might be able to arrange for Jughead to visit them to see if they can help him settle things. He gave it some thought and did acknowledge that while he certainly liked guys, he was not opposed to women, just he was not attracted nearly as much. So possibly bi with strong preference for men. He did ask them to not tell anyone as he was not sure what he wanted to do and would like more time to think about it. Well, his parents loved him and just wanted to see him happy, so they were more than willing to leave it up to him.

Once he was aware of his sexual orientation, life was a little easier for him to understand. Now when he was alone in his room at night, he could wrap his hand around his growing cock, already a good 7 inches long at 15 years old and solidly thick, and imagine sucking on Archie's dick, or pounding away between his cheeks. Jughead liked the idea of sucking and playing with Archie's dick, but he always came best when he imagined himself on top sliding his meat into Archie's ass. Sometimes it might be Reggie or even Moose that he choose to fantasize about, but most times it was his favourite redhead that featured in his dreams.

He knew that Archie was definitely straight and only interested in women. He determinedly chased after both Betty and Veronica while in high school and if there was a new face that was attached to a sexy female form, he would be sure to say hello and try to get to know her.

When they all graduated from high school Jughead knew that it would just not be possible to be with Archie like he wanted. He knew that there were others out there that he could come to be attracted to almost as much, but he wanted the cute redhead that he had known from childhood.

He might have come off as a slacker, but he had a very good mind so he had no problems graduating and could choose to continue studying at any one of a number of good universities. But he was unsure what he wanted to do. In the last summer after graduation and everyone was talking about where they were going to go, no surprise that Archie had decided to attend the same university as Veronica, and Betty was also going to be there ... same ol, same ol. Jughead knew that he did not have the heart to watch the same scene play out for another 3 – 4 years in university. He was pretty sure that he would not be going to the same university as them ... time for a change was the rational theme for him for the summer. So he hung out and tried to enjoy the last summer that they would likely be together like this, carefree and so little changed. It is likely that this is how the future would have gone on if one other person had not noticed the behaviour of Jughead over the last year and specifically over this summer.

Hiram Lodge was a self made multi-millionaire. His father had been rich as well, but he had made Hiram go out and make his own fortune. So when the senior finally passed on, Hiram inherited another fortune to add to his own already substantial wealth. At this point in his life, he had already achieved many of the goals that he had focused so much of his energy and youth upon. He was not ready to retire by any means, but he had decided that it was about time that he had the chance to enjoy the benefits of his wealth. He had started a pharmaceutical company working on cutting edge research into stem cells and retrovirus delivery systems and they had been very rewarding investments. The results were something that would never see public display and would be provided for a select clientele of his choosing. But for now that meant that he was alone in reaping the benefits.

Hiram had always been ambitious and very competitive as he aged he had fought this with personal chefs, trainers, dieticians, and a considerable willpower but he knew he was only delaying the inevitable. Until a little known pharmaceutical company made a breakthrough in genetics research utilizing stem cells. They, with enormous funding from their CEO, had found a way to restore youth using retrovirus replacement of telomeres in the genes. On the lab animals the results had been almost miraculous. They would have done the human trials, but were informed that there would be no announcement of their results. When they were questioned, they informed their CEO that the results showed no signs of complications or side effects, but could guarantee nothing as there was nothing to compare it to. After talking with the researchers for weeks, going over the results, the procedures and stages of development, the CEO decided that it had to be tested and if it worked, as it had in every other test, then the test subject was likely to receive an incredible gift.

Of course the CEO decided he would be the test subject. The scientists tried repeatedly to dissuade him as they could not begin to predict how this would interact with the human genome. He would not be persuaded and eventually gave them an ultimatum, when they conceded he quickly moved ahead with the procedure. It took about a week for the results to begin to show and it was a miracle. His hair started to get dark again, replacing the grey/silver that had been there for so many years now, and to thicken up. His body began to become defined with muscle again, not bulky but lean sculpted muscle. All in all, his health, body and mind were all becoming ... young again. But there was a side effect that was not accounted for and the scientists were not informed about.

His cock had been a good 7 inches, modest in thickness, not anymore. When soft it was a good 6 inches now and thick as his thumb. But when it got hard, it became truly impressive, at least 10 inches long and 2 inches wide. But the best part was that he could get hard very quickly, and after orgasm, get hard again almost immediately. He was almost insatiable when it came to sex, he was more than capable of fucking the most professional prostitute into submission, shooting load after load after load on her, in her or anywhere he wanted. His balls had increased in size as well and would recharge so quickly as to always be ready. The CEO was of course, Hiram Lodge.

By the time everyone was enjoying their final summer before going to university, Hiram had already been under the influence of the treatment for about a year. He made a point of dying his hair white to hide the quick change, and wore loose clothes to disguise his very healthy body. He and his wife had separate bedrooms for many years now as he would often be up late working or researching projects and it was found easier for them this way. So she was unaware of the changes in her husband, and of the increase in his libido. Hiram had a couple of lovers stashed around the city and was very discreet when he found he needed to relieve his increasing lusts.

Along with his increased libido came some other changes as well, not the least of which was a discovery that he was now bi-sexual. He was definitely more inclined to women, but he had realized that he had no problems seeing a man going down on his big dick. Occasionally they provided a nice diversion from women and there was something very primal and satisfying to having a young man kneeling before him as Hiram pounded his hard cock in and out of his ass. There was something so satisfying to seeing this man obviously in extreme pleasure as Hiram fucked him. Then seeing the man cum from the fucking and Hiram would slowly pull his cock out and move up the mans body until his cock was at the man's mouth. He would insert just the head and stroke his shaft and finish up by spurting his load into the man's mouth and watching him swallow. Sometimes he would lean down and kiss the man, driving his tongue into the other man's mouth, tasting his cum still on his tongue. Hiram had discovered that pleasure can come from many sources.

On this summer day, Hiram had heard the usual group around the pool from his second floor office. He liked to keep the door to the balcony open to let in a fresh breeze and it let him look out on the pool without being noticed by Veronica or any of her friends that might be with her. Lately he had found himself looking more and more lustfully at the barely clad young women that hung around with his daughter. As well as occasionally finding himself watching his own daughter's ass and/or tits moving under a sexy bikini as she moved in the pool or stretched out to get some sun. He did not give it too much thought, he was already aware that the treatment was changing his perspective on a lot of things, and thoughts of what his daughter might look like under that bikini or even under him while he used his big cock to stretch her sweet pussy open had occurred to him more and more often.

Something else had his attention today though. He was used to the usual crowd and the group dynamics that ensued, but for the last couple months he had noticed something a little different about Jughead. Hiram did not know what was happening, but he was pretty sure he had a good idea of the likely causes. Today it certainly looked more like Jughead was just going through the motions of having a good time and playing around with friends, there was definitely something on his mind. Hiram decided that he wanted to see if he could find out what was going on with him. If nothing else, Hiram had known Jughead for years now and would have liked to help the young man if he could. Though he did have to admit that he would not mind finding a way to get him out of that bathing suit too if there was a chance. Jughead had always had a slim, non-muscular look to him and it appealed to Hiram's dominant side.

He heard Veronica say she would get something from the kitchen, so he got up and headed down to the pool kitchen area. As he came into the kitchen Veronica was looking in the fridge, obviously getting more ice tea to add to the ones she already had on the counter. She was bent forward, rooting around in the fridge. Hiram took a couple seconds to really look at her ass from this close. The bikini that she was wearing was a new design that looked like liquid metal poured right on the skin, it was so tight. Bent over as she was, he could easily see right between her thighs and the camel toe of her pussy pushing against the material that so cruelly kept it out of sight was clearly visible. He could see the string of her bikini disappear into the sexy crack of her ass, he could imagine how it rubbed against her puckered asshole before coming out to attach to the small triangle of material that protected her 'modesty'.

He only had a couple of seconds to look before she was straightening up and noticed him there in the doorway.

"Hello daddy, I did not know you were around today."

"Hey honey, yeah I am doing some work in my second floor study and decided I needed a little snack. I noticed that Jughead seems a little distracted today, anything wrong?"

"Jughead? I don't know of anything wrong. He has not said anything, though I guess, now that you mention it, he might have been a little quieter than normal today."

"Well, would you mind asking him to come up to the second floor study if he doesn't mind. I have something I would like to ask him. I appreciate it Ronnie."

He gave her an affectionate hug that she returned with her usual affection. She loved her father and knew that he was very protective of her and loved her. If she only knew of the thoughts that were in his mind as he felt her maturing body press against his, or the reaction in his pants to the feel of her breasts pressed against his chest, she might not have been so calm. Hiram knew he needed to get out of there before it became too obvious the effect she was having on him. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed back upstairs as she went back to the pool.

A few minutes later Hiram heard a knock on the door to his study. He looked up and saw Jughead standing there.

"Come in Jughead, come in. Thanks for coming up. I am sorry to drag you away from the pool." Hiram was still a little stimulated from his encounter with Veronica, so he had to focus a little to keep his voice light and pleasant.

"No problems mr. Lodge, Veronica said you had something you wanted to talk to me about?" Jughead looked and sounded a little uncertain.

"Nothing too important, have a seat please. I have heard Ronnie talking a lot about where she is heading for university and I have of course heard where Archie, Betty and Reggie are headed. In fact, I have pretty much heard where most of the graduating class is headed, did you know that Moose has joined the marines and Dilton has already been accepted by MIT, Berkeley, Yale and Harvard with full scholarship? I know that Midge has been accepted at MIT. The one piece that I have not heard anything about is where you are going." Hiram was looking at Jughead when he finished speaking to see what his reaction would be.

Jughead looked uncomfortable and had to look out the window before he could arrange what he wanted to say.

"I know mr Lodge, everyone else has already applied and decided where they are heading ... but..." he trailed off here not really sure what more to say.

"But ... you are unsure what to do next ... something like that?"

"Something like that." Jughead gave a small smile, not joking, more of a sad acceptance.

Hiram was about to say something but in moving he had forgotten that his beer was as close to him as it was on the desk and a small movement knocked it straight back into him, spilling the contents all over the soft cotton shirt, plastering it to his chest almost immediately and spilling into his lap. As this was the summer, he was wearing a casual light white cotton top and thin cotton pants with sandals. At the sudden dousing, he reflexively jerked to his feet. Jughead sitting on the couch near by had reacted to the spill by starting to stand but stopping almost instantly when mr Lodge abruptly lurched to his feet. He was about to offer to get a towel when he began to notice the body of Veronica's father.

Jughead would never have believed that Hiram Lodge was built like that. His chest was clearly defined muscle and he was sure that he could see what looked like a nice six pack through the wet clinging shirt. But what shocked him most and held his attention was the snaking cock that was lying down Hiram Lodge's right leg. Jughead had a good sized cock, by this point it had finished growing and he knew that at just over 9 inches erect, it was something to be proud of. But if the cock he could see stretching down Hiram's leg was like his, it would be even longer, and probably thicker too. Jughead could not help licking his suddenly dry lips, he wanted that cock. He did not really know what he would do with it, but he thought it was incredibly sexy.

Hiram was distracted by his accident and a little irritated at his carelessness. After he stood up, he looked down to see the beer had managed to splash almost all of his front most thoroughly. He looked up to ask Jughead if he would get him a towel, but suddenly stopped himself as he saw Jughead looking at him and he was sure that Jughead was looking right at his crotch. He stopped for a second and a few pieces started to come together. Jughead was gay, or at least bi ... did not really matter which. Even as he watched, he saw Jughead's tongue come out to wet his lips. Hiram was experienced enough to see signs of when someone is aroused and he knew that Jughead wanted him.

Well this was not what he was planning when he had asked him to come up, but now he wanted to see how far Jughead would be willing to go. He took off the shirt and used it to casually mop up some of the spilled beer from his pants. He made sure to press against his cock a few times, ensuring it was firming up some and was very pronounced against the wet fabric.

"Damn careless of me, sorry to interrupt you there. You know I love the light egyptian cotton shirts on these hot summer days but when they get wet they just cling right against the skin." he was casually watching to see what Jughead's reaction was going to be. His cock was starting to stretch out and get harder, it was about halfway to full erection and made an impressive outline down his right leg.

"Uh ... yeah, yes I ... uh ... know what you mean."

Hiram could see the confusion and wondered if Jughead had ever seen another cock, he could not take his eyes off of Hiram's that was for sure. Jughead was just wearing a tshirt and bathing suit, having just come up from the pool. Unfortunately he favoured the baggy shorts that some preferred, but Hiram was sure he could see a distinctly pronounced bulge growing there. Hmmm, it looked like Jughead might have something hiding in his pants too.

Hiram kept 'wiping' at his pants with the balled up shirt, not doing much more than rubbing against his cock now though, he was definitely getting worked up and decided he was going to see how far he could take this.

"You know one of the advantages of getting older Jughead?"

Jughead was a little distracted by the growing distraction in Hiram's pants and had a hard time focusing on what mr. Lodge was saying so it took him a few seconds before he could come up with a reply, "Sorry mr Lodge, what was that?"

"I was saying that one of the advantages of getting older is that you understand what you really want. I know that when people are young, it can be very confusing sometimes. Sometimes you know what you want and other times, what you really want could be right in front of you and you don't know it or don't know what to do to get it" Hiram was looking right at Jugheads eyes when he said this, not moving forward or trying to hide his hardening cock, which had gotten to the point of obviously tenting out his loose pants.

Jughead had a good idea of how well endowed mr Lodge was and could not believe the good shape his body was in to match that impressive cock. What Hiram had said finally got through Jughead's lust addled thoughts and he looked up into his face. Jughead was a smart guy and could see that Hiram was not just making an idle comment. Jughead could see the way that Hiram was just standing there, not trying to hide the obvious hardon. Actually it seemed as if he was inviting Jughead to look, to see his hard cock. Hiram seemed to like the attention that Jughead was giving to it.

"Uh ... I am not sure I understand what you are saying mr. Lodge? Maybe I should leave you alone for..."

"No, I don't want you to leave Jughead. Actually I don't think you really want to leave either do you?" he said this in a calmly confident manner. He had never had a lover this young, but he recognized the little signs.

"You know, I think I begin to understand some of your confusion now. Well let me assure you that I am bisexual. I was not always that way, but as I got older, I began to have a change in the way I saw things. If this makes you uncomfortable you are more than welcome to just leave and go back to the pool. I am not going to try and make you do anything you do not want to."

Hiram waited to see what he would do. Jughead looked into his face and decided that he wanted to hear what Hiram had to say. It was a bit of a surprise to hear that mr Lodge was bi, not the conversation that he had expected to be having with him that is for sure.

"Since you are staying, I will assume you are interested in what you see too?" Hiram dropped the shirt to the floor and put his hands on his hips, clearly showing his almost fully erect cock to Jughead. Jughead just nodded and licked his lips again.

"Have you ever seen a cock other than your own before?"

Jughead looked away for a couple seconds then back slowly and gave a small shake of his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.