Riverdale, Kids No More - Cover

Riverdale, Kids No More

Copyright© 2013 by JAMann

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The crew has graduated and started their adult lives. Archie gets his dream... or does he. What is Jughead after? Has Moose disappeared for good from friendly Riverdale. What is mr. Lodge doing now?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

"Damn Justine, your tits are absolutely perfect."

"They should be, you paid enough for them. They feel great. I am glad that I decided to go with your suggestion and keep my dick though. That is the one thing that I am glad to keep from the old me. You certainly seem to enjoy it enough."

"Heheh yeah, that is true. I am a horny, perverted old man and you have one of the nicest 9 inch cocks I have ever seen. There is something about a woman's form that just drives me crazy. But when it comes to a beautiful woman's face, tits, hips and ass then there is something about having that 9 inch hose that just adds to the beauty. I love women, but I definitely enjoy sucking that cock of yours and I occasionally enjoy you putting that in my ass and pounding away. But I do have to admit that I more prefer to see you on your back with your legs up, taking my cock in your ass while your hard cock swings around in the wind until you blow your load all over your own tits. Mmmm, sounds fucking great to me."

"Then get to it, I have been looking forward to your cock all day, ever since you let me know you wanted to do some work tonight after hours."

Hiram put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her into a deep kiss. His tongue wasted no time wandering into her mouth for some playing with hers. Justine always love the way that Hiram would just take over, he was definitely a dominant personality. She let her hands wander across his chest and down to his crotch. She could feel his 10.5 inch cock pulsing as it stood to attention, waiting for her. She measured it once, when they first became lovers. It was the first time she had seen one that was easily bigger than hers, and not just longer. Justine's cock was a good 9 inches long and about 1 inch across. But Hiram's was 10.5 inches long and a solid 2 inches across. That additional inch made his cock feel like none other she had ever had. It could reach places few others could and give her a wonderful full feeling the whole way.

The 2 of them were in his private condo above his main office. This after hours meeting had become a regular event once she got back from the final surgery that gave her the perfect 38c's that Hiram had requested. She had thought that might be too much, but the doctor did good work and they matched her frame and height perfectly.

She wrapped a hand around his cock and gave it a small stroke as he kept kissing. Hiram seemed even more aroused than most times tonight. She figured something had happened and he would tell her when he wanted to. She did not wait for him to do anything, she immediately started moving down his body toward the hard cock that pleased her so much. Hiram smiled as he felt her move and knew that soon he would be balls deep in her throat.

Justine took a couple of seconds to enjoy the feel of his hard cock in her hands. She gave it a lingering glance from root to tip. She took it in both hands and gave it a firm double pump, as always there was plenty of cock on both sides of her fists. She bent it toward her mouth and sucked the tip in. She made sure to move her left hand down to play with his balls. His cock filled her mouth and it was just the head. She took the time to give the head a good suck and run her tongue all over it. He tasted a bit salty so she could tell he was already pretty excited. She opened her mouth a bit more to open her jaws, like she was taking a big yawn and started the slow up and down that would let her take him in deep.

Hiram just laid back and let Justine do it at her pace, she was as much into fucking as he was and she knew how to suck dick. He felt when her hand made it's way to his balls and gave them a caress and gentle squeeze. She would play with his balls the whole time, it was like she could feel how close he was by his balls, she always knew when he was going to blow so she could go deep and let him blow down her throat. Her lips were sliding down the sides now and he could feel her tongue washing his shaft as it sank deeper into her mouth. She was making quiet little moaning sounds now, she was never aware of them as she got into the blowjob. They always made Hiram just that much more excited. He was already horny when he finally made it to the condo with her and now he was ready to blow, but he did not want to cum too soon so he took a deep breath and used a little discipline to calm himself.

Justine had the rhythm now, she was getting over half of his cock in her mouth and into her throat. She knew the pace ... up, inhale, slide down feel the head slip into her throat, breathe through the nose, push, push, almost. Slide back up, keep the tongue against the underside, give a special lick just below the head when it comes up, take a breath, slide back down, lips over the teeth ... no biting. Over and over, each time the cock slides further down her throat, she gets closer and closer to the root. Soon she has done it, she can feel the pubic hairs against her lips and her hand brings his balls up against her chin. She holds there for a few seconds just feeling him in her throat. She slowly slides back up, another breath and down she goes, faster this time to the bottom. Then she starts trying to swallow.

Hiram is dying in the pleasure she is giving him. He lies back and just revels in the feeling of his cock going deeper and deeper. He can tell when she gets to the bottom, she always presses his balls against her chin.

"That is it you horny slut. God I love your mouth. Suck it, suck it deep. I want to feel your lips around the base."

The feeling is so strong he can't tell where her mouth ends on his cock, it is just a wall of pleasure that he is beating against. When she starts trying to swallow he knows he is not going to last. He can't help putting both hands on her head now and pulling her down onto his cock, driving the last little bit in. He knows he is going to blow now, he has passed the point of no return and now he is racing for the finish. She is drooling all over the shaft now, he can feel the coolness of it on his balls in her hands. He has her head in both hands and is sliding the last couple of inches in and out. He knows that when it comes to blowjobs, Justine is gifted. She loves him to be dominant.

He pulls her off his cock until her lips are on the tip, he gives her time to take a deep breath then he powers her mouth back down this time is the last. Even before he reaches the bottom he can feel the cum surging up the shaft, a growl claws out of his mouth as he holds her head against his crotch, his cock unloading a good load of cum directly down her throat. His orgasm lasts at least 10 full seconds and he holds her down for the full surge. But finally it starts to fall off and he lets go of her head to collapse back onto the bed. She brings her head back up just long enough to get another lungful of air that back down to suck up the last of his cum.

"Fuck! I love that feeling! Now time to ride your ass. Sorry babe but I am too horny to pay proper attention to your needs. If I don't get into you quick, I am going to go nuts."

"You don't need to explain to me mr. Lodge, I am your personal assistant. My job is to make your day that much easier. Just let me lube up this tube of love muscle and you can pump me for as long as you like."

Hiram loved the power trip when Justine would get all submissive on him. He watched her grab the tube of ky on the bedside table and put a large dollop on her hand. Even after just cumming, his dick was only partially soft. She wrapped her hands around the solid shaft of meat and made sure to rub them from top to bottom, maybe she sometimes slipped down to fondle and caress his balls too, but he did not mind.

Encouraged, she let one hand slide lower and probed slowly at his anus. Hiram could feel her finger starting to wiggle inside and was tempted to let her finger his ass some more. He could cum hard from having his ass played with, but tonight he was after some ass himself. He could see that his cock was ready for some ass fucking, so he lifted her away from him and moved her to the middle of the bed.

He wanted to see her face as he took her ass, so he had her lie on her back, legs in the air only for a few seconds before he was there between them, one on each shoulder.

"Spread your cheeks."

she reached down and he could see her spread her ass and relax her abdomen a little in preparation. He took a hold of his cock, near the head to direct its assault. He put the head against her back door and gave a little push, it moved a little he could see her ass was not going to resist too much tonight. He put another hand on her hip and gave a stronger push. This time the head popped in fairly easily. The ring of her anus snapped around the head of his cock, making it feel like it was tied in there now.

"Ohh damn Hiram, hold on for a couple seconds. You are soooo damn big, even as many times as you have fucked my ass, I still need some time to stretch. Mmmm, you feel so good though. Gonna love this."

Hiram gave her another couple of seconds before he moved to thrust deeper into her. The lube let him slide his cock all the way to the root without a pause.

"Oh damn yes! Fuck Justine, you feel fucking great right there!"

"Shit, shit ... ohhh that is a lot of cock to take at once! Just hold it there for a few seconds, I need to get a little more used to you in there."

She might have been in a little bit of pain, but her cock certainly approved. Hiram could see she was completely hard and throbbing. He reached down and gave her cock a slow stroke while he waited for her to get a little more comfortable. He just watched as his hand moved up and down her shaft, feeling the skin move over her hard cock. He could easily wrap his hand around the shaft and on the upstroke, he would scrape his thumb up under the crown to give her a little more pleasure.

"Oh yeah, that helps ... mmmm ... god you have nice hands. Keep doing that lover. That makes the burn turn to heat pretty fast for me."

Hiram could see a bubble of precum oozing out the head now, he used his thumb to rub it around just under the head. He decided that he had waited enough, he needed to fuck ... now. Keeping his right hand on her dick, he started sliding back out stopping when only the head was still inside. Then with a pull and thrust, he started sliding back in.

"Oh slow, slow, sloooowww ... oohhh yeah ... that is it. Fuck! Yes ... slow and easy. Feel that ass around you Hiram. Feed my ass your cock. I want to feel you inside, all the way. Fill me like only you can."

Justine was getting more and more into it now, as his cock slid in and out more easily. He could still feel the tight ring of her anus, but it was a snug fit now, not threatening to strangle him. Her ass was hot, soft and felt incredible. Exactly what he needed. He had some really nasty, perverted ideas today and this was exactly what he needed to take some of the pressure off.

He was fucking her ass quickly now, still in control but relishing the feel of her ass sliding along the shaft of his dick. She was moaning now, not speaking too much, Justine was one of these people that could easily cum from assfucking. He kept stroking her dick, keeping pace with how fast he was ramming into her. He could feel the building pleasure in his balls, and knew she would be getting an ass full of cum soon enough. The sweat was building on his body, making him shine in the lights. Justine thought he looked gorgeous like this. The feeling of him taking her, going at his speed, stroking in and out of her ass while he strokes her cock and all she can do is lie there and take it. She feels her orgasm coming, it is uncontrollable. She grabs at her tits and gives the nipples a good squeeze, staring him in the eyes.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. That's it, come on, that's it! Fuck me! I am going to cum soon ... oh shit Hiram fuck my ass! Don't stop playing with my cock! Aaahhh ... yes, yes, yes ... I feel it, oh shit I feel it!"

She was pumping against him now, Hiram could feel her cock was rock hard and leaking like a sieve now, she was going to let go any time now. He knew that he was not going to cum soon so he focused on her. Hiram gripped her dick more firmly, making sure that his thumb was rubbing the special spot just under the head regularly on the upstroke now. Her tits were boucing back and forth from his thrusts. He could see the red flush start on the top of her chest, she was almost there.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... ummm, so close, so close" Her eyes were closed now, she was focusing on the pleasure coming from her ass, lost to everything else now. She was racing to the climax, could feel the pulse at the base of her cock. "SHIT! NOW, OH HELL! CUMMING!"

Hiram slowed his thrusts so he could focus on intensifying her orgasm. He could feel her cock get even harder and twitch in his hand, then she erupted. The first blast shot up to the bottom of her left tit, quickly followed by another that managed to spray across her stomach, then the next three were shots over her lower stomach. Hiram felt each shot with a squeeze by her ass in sympathetic contraction.

Hiram made sure to keep stroking her cock while it was shooting, he could feel each pulse through his hand and seeing her cumming so hard pushed him over the edge. Before he knew it, he could feel the impending cum in his own balls. He quickly moved his hands to her hips to pull her hard and fast against him.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.