Evelyn
Chapter 12a

Copyright© 2013 by awnlee jawking

Spanking Sex Story: Chapter 12a - Dave hasn't yet met Miss Right but has plenty of fun practising with a bevy of willing Miss Right Nows. Then he meets the enigmatic Evelyn, who rebuffs his advances. Has he met his match?

Caution: This Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I drew up some plans then shared them with Denise and Ben when we broke for mid-morning coffee.

"I think we're down to the rump of identifying the fraudulent contracts, so it's time to start arranging visits to the companies affected. We're lucky in that Hobermann seems to have targeted exclusively US companies, which makes the logistics of visiting them a lot easier. For the rest of the week I'd like to concentrate on visiting companies, and that includes Saturday and Sunday too if anyone's willing to meet us. If everything goes well and we have reached a satisfactory model of how to handle the customers, I intend to return home after that."

Denise looked a little disappointed, but Ben just wore his usual phlegmatic expression.

"I propose to start with very small, very local companies until we're reasonably confident what sort of reactions we're going to have to deal with, then expand to larger companies even if it means hopping on a plane for an hour or two," I continued. "We should to target clusters of geographically close companies and try to arrange consecutive appointments."

"If you identify the companies you want to see, I'll make that calls," volunteered Denise. "As Dean's PA I have contacted most of them before so I know how to go about making appointments with them."

"I'll change my priorities to vetting contracts with local companies or those a short flight away to help identifying clusters," said Ben.

I was pleased to see Ben showing some initiative at last. He was a solid and dependable worker but it was rare for him to come up with ideas. While he was a safe pair of hands, I didn't see him as the long-term leader for the team after I left.

I gave Denise an initial list of small, local companies and let her get on with the task of trying to make appointments for that afternoon. While Ben continued vetting contracts, I drew up scenarios of how the customers might react to our visits and how we might respond to them.

Just before the time we normally broke for lunch, the phone rang. Denise answered.

"That was Dean Critchley," she revealed after the call ended. "He has some news for us plus he wants a progress report. He wanted to take us for a slap-up meal but I told him that would screw up our afternoon schedule so he's taking us somewhere for a working lunch instead."

I was pleased to see Denise prioritise so sensibly.

Dean's revised destination turned out to be a combination delicatessen and sandwich bar. Inside, as well as open-range tables, there were several booths affording relative privacy, the proprietors realising there was a market for business customers. We found a free booth then gave our orders to the waitress.

"I had a heads-up from Sammy Goldstein this morning," said Dean, after our sandwiches arrived. "The financial crisis must have hit them a lot harder than his company is willing to publicly admit. He was so impressed by your idea that he's postponed signing the contract with our competitors and has called an emergency board meeting for authorisation to talk to us. That has provisionally been scheduled for next Tuesday. If the vote goes our way, he'd like to set up a meeting with us as soon as possible. Dave, I'd like you there with me if possible."

"Thanks, but I don't think I could contribute much. You need a good bean counter, someone who can work out on the fly the financial consequences to the company of any suggestions, plus someone from legal who can couch things in the appropriate terminology and insert the necessary protections. I'd be out of my depth for both roles."

"Okay," said Dean reluctantly, "I guess that makes sense. Now how are things going here?"

I gave Dean a run-down of the strategy I had outlined to Denise and Ben that morning. "The contracts may have been adulterated but they constitute legal documents which can only be annulled with the agreement of all parties. I'm planning to use that to persuade the companies into signing proper contracts effective retroactively from the same start date in order to qualify for repayment of however much they've been overcharged."

"Machiavellian, but I like it," smiled Dean.

"We're preparing to visit the first companies this afternoon," I added. "Denise, how's that going?"

"I've identified three small companies all in this area and set up appointments for this afternoon. I'm currently working on setting up appointments with another cluster of companies for tomorrow an hour's flight down the coast."

"Good work," I said, earning a brilliant smile from Denise. "Our strategy should be to pair up to visit companies so there's always support if things go sour. I'll take Ben with me this afternoon while you firm up tomorrow's plans, then you and I will handle tomorrow while Ben tries to identify more clusters locally. Hopefully you and Ben will then be ready to go to companies together. After I return home, you should be capable of working through all the remaining companies and training others to help you."

"Sounds like you've got everything planned and under control," said Dean.

"What's the situation with Brant Hobermann?" I asked. "Is the company going to prosecute?"

"The board are divided about that. Some members are adamant that he deserves jail time, but our legal department reckon we could do ourselves more harm than good having everything aired in court. As you said, the adulterated contracts have been signed and are legal so it would be very difficult to prove he's done anything criminal. They are recommending that we drop all charges against Hobermann on condition he pays back all the money and agrees not to fight dismissal. Needless to say we won't give him a reference, which pretty much guarantees he's finished in our line of business."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.