Uncle Harry
Chapter 13: Friday, the New Condo

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Friday, the New Condo - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

When we returned from the cabin, we set to and by Thursday, almost everything was packed and ready to go. Friday morning, bright and early I picked up Sandy and Cassie and went and got the keys to the new condo.

By 10 am we were up inside our new home. As we walked around in it, the two ladies were almost speechless – an almost unheard of situation for a girl of Cassie's age.

Finally the two came and started crying on me – tears of happiness.

"Come on, you two, you're going to make a wet spot on the carpet with those tears of yours."

Sandy and Cassie both stopped crying and looking at me started to laugh.

"Harry I'm so happy, I don't know what to say" Sandy started. Cassie couldn't say anything; she just hugged me so tight I thought I might not be able breath.

"I've set up with the furniture place to deliver the new furniture on Monday, and the movers will be over to move your boxes of stuff Tuesday, that sound okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" said Sandy.

"Would you like to go to the furniture place to see what I've chosen? If there is something you don't like, or if there is something you like better than what I've chosen, I'm sure we can arrange to make a swap." I asked?

"Oh, can we? Let's go!" from Cassie.

A smile and a hug from Sandy "Harry, you're so good to us."

Off we went.


Monday came and the furniture was delivered and Tuesday the movers brought the boxes from our old residences and moved them in. While this was going on, both Sandy and Cassie carried on their normal activities – Sandy working at the hospital and Cassie going to school.

Tuesday Sandy had arranged to have a shorter than normal shift and was finished at 2:30 pm. I picked her up and before 3:00 pm we were at Cassie's school. Sandy went in and informed the school of the change of address and as classes let out, Cassie saw us and jumped into the car with us.

"Let's go home and do some unpacking." I said. "By the way, I didn't tell you, but I took the liberty of having all new bed linens included in the order from the furniture place, and they graciously sent a couple of their staff over to make the beds up for us and to put the new towels, etc. away in the bathrooms." I continued with a grin "I guess if you get an order of that size, you can afford to throw in a bit of free labor. The ladies did a good job and were enthralled by the views. The comment from one of them as they left was that you two are very, very lucky ladies. 'Course I let them believe it was just you two living there."

When we got home the ladies were ecstatic; it was all I could do to get them to settle down a bit. I suggested they only worry about unpacking what they needed for tonight and tomorrow and that we'd tackle the balance tomorrow night.

"Once you've got what you need, we'll go out and have supper then spend our first night together in our new home. How does that sound?"

You never saw to ladies move so fast. Pretty soon the three of us were off to a restaurant where I'd made reservations, then back home.

When we were back in the condo I went into the kitchen and brought out 3 glasses and a bottle of Champagne. "I think a toast to our new home is in order." I said, and the three of us did than then sat down and just talked.

I spent some time with Sandy and Cassie showing them how some of the high-tech things worked and assured than that they'd get the hang of things quickly. Finally we headed to our bed.


The next morning I woke up before the others and went out to start the coffee. When Sandy and Cassie came out there was whole bunch of giggling and whispering going on between the two of them.

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked. I was answered by a bunch more giggles and finally from Sandy "You'll see – later!" and the giggling started again.

We all went off in my car. Dropping Sandy at work and Cassie at school I went to work myself. At about 2:30 I received a call from Sandy asking that once we'd collected Cassie and got home that I let Sandy and Cassie have some privacy in our room. I agreed wondering what I was going to be in for. After about an hour, I got a call from the bedroom, asking me to come in.

With some trepidation, I did just as was asked and as I entered the bedroom I stopped cold, my mouth dropping open. There on the bed lay two ladies in all their nude glory – with their pussies shaved! Previously, while Cassie had had just a light covering of hair, Sandy had sported a full bush. Now they were both bald as a newborn. Wow! I love a shaved pussy.

"What brought this on?" I asked.

Cassie started. "I overheard a couple of older girls talking about shaving their pussies. They said that their boyfriends just about went wild when they saw them. This morning I asked mom about it and she suggested that we both shave ourselves when we got home tonight." Sandy continued in a little girl voice "Do you like our baby pussies Daddy?

I was speechless but started to tear my clothes off. I couldn't wait to get at those two bald pussies.

Dipping into first one, then the other I started giving them both a tongue job. "Mmm, I love it! I love it! Oh you two hussies! Trying to seduce your daddy with your little pussies! I should spank you both!"

"You wouldn't, would you Daddy?" Sandy said in her little girl voice.

"Oh Daddy, was I bad?" asked Cassie in a little girl voice.

As they were asking this they both rolled over and stuck their asses up in the air. I couldn't resist and took a couple of playful swats at each of them. "Bad girls!" I said.

We all started giggling and collapsed onto the bed. I hugged my two ladies to me, one on each side and said "I love your bare pussies. I know they're sometimes itchy so if you let them grow back in, I'll understand – but I'd love to see them as they are right now."

"We'll see how we feel in a few days" said Sandy. "I think we'll be able to manage, though."

"Supper awaits – or do you have some other trick ... I was going to say up your sleeves but you don't have any. Do you have any other trick to show me?"

The ladies were laughing and it took them a moment to settle down and say that was it. We got dressed and went out to supper.


The next few weeks were wonderful. The three of us shared our bed, enjoying everything we could together. One evening Cassie asked if she could have Roberta over for a sleepover on the weekend. Sandy and I agreed and Friday brought both Cassie and Roberta home from school.

Saturday evening saw a whispered conference between Cassie and Sandy. After Cassie had disappeared into her suite, Sandy quietly told me that Cassie was going to shave Roberta. I grinned and asked if she had any more details.

"When Cassie got undressed for bed last night, Roberta saw her bare pussy and asked how that came about. Cassie told her the story about hearing two girls at school talking about it but didn't mention me or you, leaving Roberta with the impression that Cassie shaved herself. Maybe I should check up to see that there's been no accident." Sandy said with a smile.

"I wish I could go with you." I said, also with a grin.

Sandy went off and soon returned smiling from ear to ear. "What a sight! Two teenaged pussies – bare as a new born baby!"

I almost instantly got a hardon, just thinking about it. "I can just imagine – too bad I couldn't have seen it for myself."

We dropped the subject and soon headed off to bed, both of us ready for a wild night of sex.


A few weeks later, a week or so before her birthday, Sandy and I asked Cassie if there was anything special she wanted for her birthday. Cassie said she'd let us know later that evening. As we crawled into our bed for the night, Cassie started to tell us what she wanted.

"I love cuddling with you guys, even if we don't do anything ... you know what I mean. Anyway, I've been thinking about what I want and there's two things I'd like to do. On the weekend after my birthday, I'd like to have a party here with some of my friends. Would that be OK? Some of them would be boys..." <big grin>

Sandy looked over with a big smile on her face. "Honey, we wondered when you were going to get interested in a guy. Of course it's okay." and gave Cassie a big hug. "How many do you want to have over?"

Cassie thought for a moment. "I need to sit down tomorrow and make a list, but there probably won't be any more than 10 or 12. IS that too many?"

I had to laugh. "Cassie, with all the room that we have here, do you think space is an issue?"

Cassie blushed and said "I guess I'm still not used to being able to go a bit ... overboard - oh that's not what I mean - able to do things without having to worry about space or money. Oh that still doesn't sound good..."

I jumped in at this point. "Cassie I know what you're trying to say and it's all right."

Cassie jumped up and gave me a big hug. "Thank you Daddy, you're so good to me."

"Ok, that's settled. You let us know and we'll make sure you have a good party. What's the other thing you wanted?"

Cassie was quiet for several minutes but we could tell she was thinking about how to say what she wanted. Finally she started to talk, looking at both Sandy and I.

"Remember when we were at the cabin and you were giving me lessons?"

Both Sandy and I grinned and nodded – yes.

"Well you two promised me one more lesson and that didn't happen. I want that lesson on the night of my birthday."

Sandy and I turned and looked at one another and couldn't remember what we'd promised. Finally Sandy turned to Cassie.

"Sweetheart, Daddy and I can't think of what it is you want. I thought we'd done everything we told you we'd do. What did we miss?"

Cassie started to blush slightly when she replied. "Just before we left the cabin you guys showed me about anal sex and you promised that Daddy would be the first man to put his cock in my ass." Looking at me she continued "I want you to do that to me on my birthday."

I grinned and grabbing Cassie in a big hug said "Oh sweetie, I forgot about that promise. Yes, we'll give you your final 'lesson'."

Sandy came and added her arms to our hug. Finally we broke apart.

"Since you birthday is on Saturday," I started, "how about we go out and have a nice supper somewhere – you can choose where, then when we come home we can fulfill our promise. How does that sound?"

"Oh yes, I like that." Cassie answered and with that we all snuggled down and went to sleep.


Saturday rolled around and we got ready to go out and have Cassie's birthday supper. I knew that Sandy and Cassie had been having some 'girl talks' and I'd heard some giggling coming from them so I suspected there was a surprize coming.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.