Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 12: Back at the Cabin

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Back at the Cabin - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

When we arrived back at the cabin, Cassie and I sat down and started to quiz Cassie on how she felt with what had happened over the last week. Sandy started.

"Cassie, my love, Daddy and I need to make sure you're comfortable with all that has happened in the last week or so. I know it has been a pretty eventful time for you and I know that from time to time you've been ... scared... ? no that's probably not the best word, perhaps apprehensive is the best word. Do you have anything you want to tell us, any questions you want to ask?"

Cassie sat and thought for quite some time. I went and refilled Sandy's and my coffee cups and returned just in time to hear Cassie start to talk.

"Mom, Dad, I'm so happy. I've had two persons who I know love me and want the best for me. I'd never really thought about what would happen 'The First Time'..." (Cassie used her fingers to make the quote marks) ... but I realize now that if it had been some boy, it likely wouldn't have been as pleasant and enjoyable as it has been for me."

Cassie started to cry, jumped up and ran to her mother, climbed in her lap and snuggled into her arms.

"Mom, when Uncle Harry ... Dad told me what you two had done, I was mad at both of you, but afraid to say no. Uncle finally convinced me that I didn't have anything to be afraid of and he was right."

Cassie stopped and putting her arms around her mom gave her a big hug and kiss. Getting up, she came over and sat on my lap.

"Uncle Harry – Daddy ... Oh how I love to say that... ! You've been so wonderful to me. After the first night I knew that I was going to have a good time and that you'd never do anything to hurt me. I love all we've done and wouldn't have wanted it to have happened any other way."

Cassie gave me a big hug and kiss as well then looking between both he mom and me, continued.

"The 'lessons' were neat. I'm glad you... (looking at me) ... made me agree to try everything once."

I stopped her and said "Whoa. I hope you don't feel I forced you to do something?"

"Oh Daddy, NO! NO! Oh ... I didn't mean forced when I said made, I meant ... I guess I should have said 'got me to agree'. Is that better?"

I smiled at her. "Oh yes Cassie darling. I just wanted to make sure you didn't feel I forced you to do something you didn't want to."

"Oh no Daddy. Sometimes I wasn't sure I wanted to try something – like the first time I took your cum ... Mmmm, yummy ... the first time I took your cum in my mouth and then swallowed it. If you hadn't got me to agree to try everything once, I wouldn't have discovered that I love the taste of your cum ... I guess more than just yours 'cause I liked the taste of James's cum too – it was different, but I liked it."

I smiled at Cassie. "Anything else to tell us? What did you, Kathy and James do. You gave him a blowjob I gather – anything else? Did you like being there?"

"That was neat. I liked being with kids about my age ... Oh yeah... !" Cassie had a dreamy look on her face for a moment as she reminisced then came back to the present and with a big smile continued. "Once James fucked me while I was on my hands and knees and I can see now why you call it 'doggie style'. I thought back to when I watched those two dogs doing it outside our place." She paused for a moment then continued. "You asked about giving James a blowjob. You're wrong - I didn't give James a blowjob – Kathy did then she kissed me and gave me James's cum. Oh that was so exiting – and sexy."

Looking at her mom she asked "Have you ever done that, Mom - shared a guy with another woman?"

Her mom blushed slightly and admitted that she had and that she'd enjoyed that experience. "Maybe you and I and Daddy can try that out."

"OH YEAH! OH YEAH! Let's go!" Cassie almost yelled as she tried to pull us into the bedroom.

"Whoa." Sandy said. "We'll have lots of time to do that and everything else you've done this week. We may have a few new things for you to learn."

Cassie stopped pulling and looked at Sandy and I. "What other things?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." I said smiling.

"You're being a meanie! A horrible meanie!" said Cassie with a big grin on her face.

Sandy started to laugh. "Daddy got you!"

I grinned and pulled Cassie to me to give her a hug. "You'll see there are lots more to learn and Mom and I will teach you. Today is probably the last day we'll be able to spend here at the cabin for a while. We need to get back to Euston to start getting ready to move into our new home." I paused to let the last statement sink in. "I can get the keys to the apartment on Thursday. If we go back tomorrow morning you two can start packing things up – I'll help you - and sometime next week you can move in. My stuff is all packed and I've made arrangements for a company to completely furnish the new place. We'll donate the furniture from both of our places to that charity that helps folks out who have had a fire and have no insurance."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.