Uncle Harry
Chapter 10: Fun at the Cunningham's

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Fun at the Cunningham's - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

After these revelations we all needed to take a breather and for the next while just talked about this and that. The kids had disappeared and pretty soon we could hear interesting sounds coming from the kid's room. A "Wow!' was heard and it appeared to be in Cassie's voice. John got up to go and have a peek and Sandy jumped up to join him.

As John and Sandy were off playing 'voyeurs', Tracy and I sat quietly. Tracy seemed to be thinking about something so I remained quiet. Finally Tracy started to talk.

"John and I have never done anything outside of our marriage, other than with the kids. I'm a bit nervous; as I'm sure you can tell." She said looking me in the eye.

"Both Sandy and I have had some experiences with others, but other than Sandy's marriage to Frank Wilson, nothing ever came of any of these. If anything that happens between the four of us – and of course, the kids, if it bothers you please tell us and we'll stop, or whatever you want. If anything happens here, we all want it to be pleasurable to those involved." and with that I got up and sat down beside her on the couch.

I but my arm around her and started to cuddle Tracy and she soon relaxed and snuggled down into my arm. After a few minutes, Tracy turned to me, pulled my head down to hers and we started kissing.

"Couldn't wait for us I see!" came a voice from beside us. Tracy and I broke our embrace and looked up to see both Sandy and John standing there with big grins on their faces.

"Maybe we should retire to 'The Play Room'" John said. Tracy, seeing the look of confusion on Sandy and myself broke in "We've converted our family room in the basement to an area where the whole family can have fun together. We have some toys and there's a shower and a hot tub close by. We sort of have an unwritten rule that there's no serious sexual activities done up here on the main floor, except in the bedrooms."

I looked at Sandy and grinned. Sandy grinned back and then turned back and looked at the Cunningham's. "What are we waiting for?" She put her arm though John's and said "Let's go!"

I offered Tracy my arm and she smiled and slid her hand into mine. As we went by the kid's bedroom, Tracy called out "We're going to the 'Play Room'." then headd for the stairs leading to the basement.

When we got to the 'Play Room' I saw Sandy looking around with interest. I followed her lead and soon saw a room that was indeed set up as a 'Play Room'. There were a number of futons scattered around a fairly large room. The lighting in the room was on dimmers and had been turned down to a romantic level. There were also a couple of easy chairs and a couple of substantial benches. I had an idea or two how the latter could be used.

While Sandy and I had been looking around Tracy and John had stripped and were in the process of helping us to get naked. I soon paid attention to Tracy and what she was doing. While Tracy normally didn't wear baggy clothes, neither did she wear clothes that were skin tight. I had a pretty good idea of what she would look like naked and I wasn't disappointed – in fact I was more than pleasantly surprised to see just how firm and shapely she was. Her breasts, in particular, were very firm with large aureoles and her nipples were already hard. I looked at her pussy and saw that she had kept it neatly trimmed. I couldn't wait to get my tongue in between those lips.

By now, Tracy had stripped me and taking my hand, led me over to one of the futons. She sank down on her back onto the futon and in a low voice murmured to me "Come on, do me."

I was only too happy to obey her command. Down I went, taking her legs and pushing them up so I could get down and eat her. I dove in like a starving man and I soon had her almost ready to cum. "Oh ... Oh ... Yes ... Yesss ... Yeeeesssss ... What... ? Why did you stop... ?" she said but as I started to ram my cock into her she understood. "Ohhh ... Yessss ... FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! OHHHHH! OHHH! Ahhh ... Ahhh..." she said as she came and came and came.

We lay beside one another for a moment or two then I pushed up on one elbow and looked around. Over on the other side of the room I could see Sandy getting it doggie style. Seeing that made me harder than ever. Tracy whispered in my ear "Did my poor lover not come yet? Oh ... want me to do something about that?"

Before I could answer we heard the sounds of feet coming down the stairs. James, Kathy and Cassie arrived. "Wow, you guys sure got things going quickly!" Kathy said. John piped up "Can we join you?"

John and Tracy had obviously discussed this beforehand and without a moment's hesitation answered "Of course, that's why we're all here."

I looked at Cassie and she seemed a bit hesitant. I motioned for her to come over and join Tracy and I. Cassie came over but still had a concerned look on her face. Tracy took one of her hands and said "Cassie, if you just want to watch that's okay. If you want to join in, we'd love to have you, but whatever you do what you feel comfortable with, okay?" and she looked at Cassie. Cassie relaxed and said, "I'm just a bit overloaded with what I'm seeing. Like ... Like I've only ever seen Mom and Dad – woops, I mean Uncle..." I jumped in

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.