Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 9: Sunday we go to Visit the Cunninghams

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sunday we go to Visit the Cunninghams - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

While Cassie was still asleep the next morning, I received a call from John asking if the three of us would like to come over for a visit. When I said that we've love to, he suggested that we come prepared to stay the night. He didn't have to elaborate as I could read quite clearly between the lines. We agreed that the three of us would come over for supper and stay overnight.

I turned to Sandy and relayed what John and I had been talking about. "This should be a fun time. I suspect John has plans for Cassie and I'm not averse to exploring the charms of Kathy."

"Oh yeah, I believe you!" Sandy said giving me a playful swat. "Even though James is a bit immature, I'm sure Tracy and I could have a wonderful time with him." Sandy paused for a moment. "When are we going to tell Cassie?"

"Let's go up to the pond this afternoon and we'll tell her on the way back.


After a quiet morning and a light lunch I suggested to Cassie that we go up to the pond. "We can have a swim and... ?" I grinned as I paused.

"Oh yeah, let's go!" Cassie said and we gather up what we need to take with us and off we went.

Once we reached the pond and got set up the first thing Cassie wanted was for me to rub sunscreen on her bare skin. " ... and don't forget those 'special' places, Daddy. I don't want them to get burned!" she said giggling as she rolled over on to her back.

Sandy smiled and watched. When I was done with Cassie I came over to Sandy and asked if she wanted me to do her back and 'special' areas. "Of course," Sandy said, "that's why Cassie and I keep you around."

I grinned and did as asked. When I had finished Sandy I lay down and Sandy did the same to me. As she was doing my back I thought back over the events of the last few days. "You know" I said quietly to Sandy, "putting sunscreen on Cassie was how I got the 'lessons' started. We'd come up to swim and I offered to put sunscreen on her and I talked he into taking off her bikini. Of course it helped that I was already naked. I'd told Cassie that I liked to skinny dip. Cassie finally agreed and after I'd finished he back, told her to roll over and I'd finish her front. After a bit of hesitation, Cassie did as I wanted and our activities went from there."

I paused for a moment then continued. "I wonder what would have happened if Cassie had refused. Would I have been able to talk her into doing some of the things we've done?" Again a short pause. "Guess it doesn't matter – look at where we are now." I finished, smiling at Sandy.

"I'm so glad she opened up ... whoops, that doesn't sound quite right does it <grin> ... I'm glad she's been so receptive – that sounds better. I had a good feeling about her. We'd had some long 'facts of life' talk and Cassie felt comfortable talking to me about sex matters. We'd also talked about the situation where a couple of 'almost adult' teens raped a classmate at a party and I'd dropped some hints that having someone teach a young girl would be nice. Cassie hadn't said anything after the conversation, but I could tell I'd sown a seed in her mind." Sandy got off her lounger and came over to me and hugged and kissed me passionately.

"Hey you two, if you're going to do that, can you include me?"

I looked at Cassie and said "Your mom and I were just talking about the first time you came up here to the pond. Remember that day?"

A smile from ear to ear appeared on Cassie's face. "Oh Yesss! Oh Yesss! What a day! This morning after I woke up as I was lying in bed, I thought back over the last few days – and I'm so happy." Cassie came over and hugged me. "Uncle – Daddy – I so love you and so love what you've done for me and to me and I so love that you were the person to make me a 'real woman' and..." at that point Cassie started to cry. Sandy and I could tell they were tears of happiness.

"Oh Cassie, sweetie." Sandy said. "We're both glad you've been happy and we're both happy that we could share your experiences. Speaking of experiences, the Cunninghams have invited us to come over for supper."

Cassie looked at us and grinned. "I'd like that. Did you tell them that we'd come?" she asked looking at me.

"I did." I replied. "There's a bit more that your mom didn't say. The Cunninghams have invited us to stay for the night. Any thoughts on what that might lead to... ?" I asked her.

Cassie grinned and started to blush a bit. "Oh yeah, I can guess! Mmmm it's going to be a good time tonight, I can feel it."

"We're going to take the car rather than go by boat. Let's go back and get ready. I thought we'd go over about 3:30 so that we can visit a bit before supper, Okay?"

We gathered up our stuff and headed back to the cabin. When we got back I told the ladies I was going to have a shower – alone. And off I went. Once I'd cleaned up and had my second shave of the day (no whisker burns for the ladies!) I told them the shower was theirs. Cassie went in and showered and while she was doing her hair, Sandy followed. Pretty soon the three of us were ready to go. We'd discussed what clothing to take with us and finally decided that we'd take everything we needed just as if we were going off on a regular overnight visit with friends or family. If we didn't need some of the stuff we packed, that would be okay – better than not taking enough. Finally off we went.


Supper at the Cunningham's was what you would have expected with two couples and their kids got together – except for the charged atmosphere and frequent slightly lewd comments. Once supper was over and the kitchen cleaned up, we retired to the Cunningham's family room. John broke the ice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.