Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 8: Saturday the Lessons Continue

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Saturday the Lessons Continue - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The next morning after Sandy and I were awake, showered and drinking our morning cup of coffee I told her we were running low on some things. "We're going to be out of milk today and we're getting down on bread. We should also get some fresh fruit. I don't know if there's anything else, but if there is, today would be a good time to get it." Sandy agreed and went into the kitchen to take inventory.

When she returned, she has a sizable list of things and we agreed that once Cassie was awake and functioning, we'd go into Hatley. "There's an 'Adult' store in Hatley. Maybe you want to see if there's anything that we might use in Cassie's 'education'." I said smiling. "How about you drive in – we'll go right past the store – and you can drop Cassie and me off at the grocery store. While we're getting groceries, you can go back and check things out then come back and get us. How does that sound?"

Sandy leaned over and gave me a big kiss and said "Oh what a devious mind you've got! I love it. But what will we tell Cassie as to what I'm doing?"

I thought about that for a moment then said "Let's just tell Cassie that you're off on a secret shopping trip and that she'll have to wait to see what you got until later."

Sandy agreed and we continued our morning conversation. Pretty soon we heard the sounds of Cassie waking up.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Sandy greeted Cassie.

"Oh I sure slept well last night. Oh is it that time already? Guess I kinda slept in, eh?" Cassie said with a grin.

"That's OK, we've nothing pressing to do today, except go into town and get some groceries. We'll go in after lunch." You're on your own for breakfast – or did you want to wait for lunch?" Sandy asked.

"I'll have a snack and wait for lunch. I'm off to shower. Anyone care to join me?" Cassie asked with a smile.

"Get going!" her mother told her.

Cassie giggled and ran off, tits bouncing and ass cheeks jiggling as she ran.


With lunch over, we headed in to town. "How come Mom's driving?" Cassie asked me.

"Your mom has a secret shopping errand to run while we're getting the groceries." I said.

"What's she going to do?" Cassie asked.

"I said she was going on a 'secret' shopping errand, so it's a secret – you'll just have to wait until later to find out." I replied

"Meany!" Cassie said giving me a fake pout.

We made our way in and Sandy dropped Cassie and me off at the grocery store with the shopping list. After Sandy had left I turned to Cassie and asked her if there was anything she needed at the drugstore.

"Hmm, maybe ... Oh yeah, there is. Can I have some money?"

"Okay, here's $20, is that enough?"

"It should be..."

"Here, take another $20. If you don't need it you can keep it for the next shopping trip. Meet me back here outside the store. Your mom will come back here and get us. Don't take too long – not more than 20 minutes or so, okay?"

"Yep, okay, thanks", and with that Cassie ran off in the direction of the drugstore.

I went in and found everything that Sandy had put on the list then as a last minute addition, bought a cake and had the staff add two pink candy roses and write 'To My Lovely Ladies' in icing on the cake. They put the cake in a separate box and after paying for everything; I went out and sat on the bench to wait. After a few minutes wait Sandy came back with the car and asked where Cassie was.

"She went to the drugstore when I went into the grocery store. You might have to go and find her" I replied. Sandy laughed and went off towards the drugstore. After a further wait of about 5 minutes, down the street came Sandy and Cassie with Cassie talking the ear off her mom. I knew I was going to get much the same treatment once we got in the car and I wasn't mistaken.

Sure enough, holding up one of her purchases, Cassie started in. "Look at what I found ... Daddy. <big grin> I've been looking for this for ages and couldn't find it anywhere in Euston. I'm so happy!"

I just smiled and said I'm glad you found something you wanted. Was that what you originally went for?"

"OH no, I went to get some new lipstick. I'm a woman now so I wanted to have a grownup shade of lipstick ... and I bought some nice cologne too!" Cassie smiled then continued. "You're the bestest Daddy a girl ... whoops ... a woman could ever have. Thank you Daddy."

I gave her a big hug and said "You're so welcome, my dear. Let's get in the car and go back to the cabin. I think Mom has a surprise for tonight."

"What?" she asked her mother.

"It's a secret." Her mother replied grinning. "You'll just have to wait"

"Meanies – both of you!" Cassie said with a smile.

When we got home, Cassie and I put the groceries away while Sandy went into the bedroom with her 'surprises'.

We were soon sitting down to supper and as we finished, I went, got a bottle of wine and poured three glasses. I brought those to the table and looking at Sandy and Cassie I said "I propose a toast to our new family" and we all raised our glasses in reply.

Sandy looked at Cassie and said, "Remember how we drink wine." Cassie nodded and took a small sip.

I went back and brought out the cake. I looked at the two of them "I've got something else for us to share tonight. I'm 'over the moon' happy with having you two lovely ladies in my life. I hope it lasts forever..." I paused and looking at Cassie continued " ... or at least until you find yourself a wonderful husband."

Both Cassie and Sandy got up and came around to give me a hug.


After a quiet evening, Sandy turned to Cassie and said "Ready for your next lesson?"

"Oh yeah!" was Cassie's reply

"Okay, let's head into the bedroom then." and with that the three of us went into the bedroom, stripped and got on the bed.

"What's tonight's 'lesson' about?" asked Cassie.

Sandy started to talk. "Remember when you were describing what happened with the Cunningham kids up at the pond you said Kathy tried to put his finger in your anus?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.