Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 5: Wednesday, Cassie's First Day as a 'Real Woman'

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wednesday, Cassie's First Day as a 'Real Woman' - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The next morning I woke up totally refreshed. I lay there for a few minutes reflecting on the events of the last few days and thought to myself just how lucky I was to have had this opportunity. Finally my full bladder pushed me out of bed.

After relieving myself, I went out to the kitchen and made some coffee. When it was ready, I went and sat where I could look out the window at the lake. The quiet morning view was wonderful. Soon I heard sounds behind me and as I looked up my dear sister reached over and gave me a big kiss saying "Thank you Harry. That was the most wonderful night and Cassie had a wonderful lover for her first time. So much better than with some young boy who's only thought was to fuck her and who didn't care what she felt."

"For a man, this is a dream come true" I said. "There's not many men who have the opportunity to take a young girl's virginity, and for that alone, I am eternally grateful to you.

"I'm so glad Cassie had the chance to learn about things from me and I hope she never forgets her experiences here." I said.

"Oh I doubt very much that she will. The look of complete contentment on her face last night was something to behold. I've got to have a pee and then I'll get a coffee and be back."

While Sandy was gone I took the camera over to my computer and downloaded all the pictures that had been taken in the last few days. Sandy came back in and looked over where I'd been sitting and said "Where are you?"

"Over here. Come and look at some pictures."

Sandy came over and before we started to go through the pictures, she said to me "I meant to mention to you that I have Cassie on 'The Pill'. I was aware that she and Jason had been starting to get frisky and I was pretty sure something would happen sooner or later. Cassie thinks they're to help her with the cramping and to make her periods regular."

"That's good as I was having some of the same thoughts when she started talking about Jason. She told me she was taking some pills to regulate her periods and I figured they were birth control pills. How long has she been taking them?"

"Let me see ... About three months now, I think. She should be protected." said Sandy.

"Thanks good. Let's look at the pictures." and we did starting with the ones I took at the pond with Cassie in her new bikini. "That's likely the last time she'll have her bikini on up here." Sandy said with a grin.

"Probably" I said, "although maybe you and Cassie want to bring Roberta up here for a weekend. Maybe Cassie wants to bring a couple of girls with her. The cabin is yours to use if you want to."

"Hmmm ... That might be interesting." Sandy said. I continued to move through the pictures and got to those I'd taken without Cassie's knowledge while she was laying on the lounger, sun tanning.

"Did she know you took those?" Sandy asked. I shook my head 'No'. "Oh you naughty, naughty boy! But they're delightful." she continued.

"That was the first day we went up to the pond. Here's the next day. Notice that she's much more relaxed with her nudity - see how she isn't trying to hide her pussy."

"Oh yeah." Sandy said.

"The next ones are those you took last night. I haven't seen them yet. Want to narrate them?" I asked.

"Yes please." Sandy said pushing me to get off the chair.

I got up letting Sandy take my place and she started scrolling through the pictures. I was captivated by the picture Sandy had taken just after I rolled off Cassie - while she was laying there in her post-coital bliss. I just couldn't stop looking at it.

"What are you guy's doing?" came a voice from behind us.

Sandy and I turned and looked at Cassie. She had a radiant smile on her face and came over to us. We gathered her between us and hugged her to us.

"Oh ... Did I look like that after we ... Did I look like that last night?" Cassie asked.

"I took a bunch of pictures last night. They're all here along with some that Uncle Harry took when you two were up at the pond. We can look at all of them later."

"Yeh, I remember. Uncle took a couple of pictures of me in my bikini" Cassie said.

Sandy smiled. "He also took a few others that you didn't know about."

"What!" Turning to me Cassie asked "When did you take the other pictures?"

"Well" I started, "after you took off your bikini you were lying on the lounger and you looked so delectable that I couldn't help it. I took some of you that day, and I must confess, I took some the next day, after we'd pleasured each other orally."

Cassie smiled. "Pleasured - I like that word. Mmmm ... that was a nice morning ... Mmmm..." She stopped reminiscing and said "Show me those pictures!"

"You'll just have to wait. We all need to have a shower first - should we all go and do that? The shower will hold all three of us!" I said.

"Cum'on" Cassie said. "I like showering with Uncle and I want to see those pictures."

Showering that morning was interesting. Cassie had seen her mother naked many times, but had not looked at her in a sexual way. At first she was hesitant about soaping her mother's body but when Sandy washed her, including her pussy and then did the same to me, Cassie relaxed and just 'went with the flow'. Once we were dry, we headed back to the main room of the cabin.

"You two go look at the pictures while I round up some breakfast. I'm hungry." said Sandy.

Cassie and I went and looked at the pictures. She was surprised at the one's I'd taken without her knowledge and tried to look annoyed but didn't succeed so just smiled. Like me, Cassie was entranced with the one taken just after her first fuck. "Oh Uncle. I look so happy..." turning to me she said " ... and I was. Last night was the best night of my life! You shocked me when you whispered in my ear." She giggled for a moment then turned and hugged me and kissed me all over my face.

Turning to Sandy I said "I whispered in Cassie's ear and asked her if she wanted her uncle's cock in her pussy."

Sandy looked at me with a big grin. "I noticed you whispering something although I couldn't hear what you said. I also noticed the shocked look on Cassie's face."

"Uncle, I was shocked and then realized what you were doing and did it ever turn me on. I loved every word you whispered in my ear." said Cassie.

Sandy and I grinned and chuckled. "That's part of the foreplay that you and Uncle have been talking about. Sure makes things heat up in a hurry doesn't it?" Sandy said to Cassie.

"Mmm yes!" she said hugging me tighter.

Finally I managed to get Cassie to let go of me and we went in and ate breakfast.


After breakfast we gathered in the main room and started talking about what had happened.

Sandy started. "Honey you've had a wonderful few days and you've learned a bunch of things from Uncle Harry. Do you have any regrets about what you've done? Are you mad at me for setting this up and telling you a fib so that you could stay here alone with Uncle Harry?"

Cassie replied immediately. "Oh Mom, I love you so much for doing this. I feel so loved and so happy and ... Oh I can't explain it. At first I was a bit upset at your fib, but then I realized that your fib was like the ones you tell me to keep a surprise from me at my birthday so I was never mad at you. I know you'd never do anything to hurt me or even hurt my feelings. I love both of you so much!" the last being said as she looked between Sandy and I.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.