Uncle Harry
Chapter 4: Tuesday the Fourth Day

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tuesday the Fourth Day - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

As had happened in the past two mornings I woke before Cassie and had a quick shower. Once I was dry I went back into the bedroom.

As I had done yesterday, I woke her up by blowing on her nipples and teasing them with my tongue.

"Oh that's such a wonderful way to wake up." she said. "Are you going to move in with mom and me when we get home so that you can wake me up that way every morning?"

I laughed. "Sorry, this is a 'Cabin Wakeup' only. You'll have to wait until you get back out here with me again."

"Meany!" she said with a big smile then jumping out of bed, ran to the bathroom to have a pee.

"Jump in the shower and I'll get breakfast ready" I said.

"Aren't you going to shower with me?"

"Nope, not this morning. I already had my shower."

"Aww!"

While Cassie was getting cleaned up I got breakfast ready and when she came out, we sat down and ate.

"Are we going to have another lesson today, Uncle?"

"Yep, but not until tonight. I want your mom here for the next lesson."

"What are you going to teach me?"

"You'll have to wait and see. Did you think of anything that we could do to surprise your mom?"

"Mmm ... not really." she said.

"Well About the best I can think of would be to push the couch around so that it faces the door then sit on it, naked when your mom comes in. It's pretty lame, but that's about all I can think of."

"That's okay, maybe we'll think of something else by the time she gets here." Cassie said.

The weather was a bit cooler today so we decided to forgo the pond and stayed inside. I dug out a jigsaw puzzle and we worked at that some and we played a couple of board games while also doing some surreptitious grabbing of various parts of each other anatomy. Soon it was lunch time and I told Cassie that we'd better get things ready as we couldn't be sure exactly when her mom would arrive.

We put the board games away and rearranged the furniture then had some lunch. We'd no sooner finished lunch that the security system beeped to let me know the gate had been opened. I looked at the monitor and confirmed that it was Sandy. "There's your mom." I said. "Hurry up and let's get seated on the couch."

Cassie complied and we sat with my arm around Cassie. I took hold of one of her breasts and she reached out and grabbed my cock. "Let's spread our legs out so she can see our 'private parts'." We'd just nicely got settled when we heard a car door close and a minute or so later the door to the cabin opened and in walked Sandy and suddenly stopped with a surprised look on her face.

"Oh what a wonderful sight!" she exclaimed smiling from ear to ear.

Setting down her bag she immediately started to undress. When she was naked like Cassie and I, Sandy came over and sat down beside Cassie, hugging and kissing her. "Sweetheart, I'm so glad you're looking like that. You've obviously enjoyed Uncle Harry's lessons."

"Oh Mom", Cassie said, "Uncle Harry has been so wonderful. At first I was afraid but now I know that he'll never do anything to hurt me. I haven't had my lesson for today as Uncle said we had to wait until you got here." Turning to me, she asked "Can I have my lesson now?"

"Today's lesson is very special and we'll wait until after supper. Let's put some clothes on and show mom the pond."

"Oh wow, Mom, the pond is so neat." Cassie said. "We've been up there swimming yesterday and the day before and if it gets warmer, we'll go back again. We've been skinny dipping in the pond - do you know what that is?"

"Of course, dear. Your uncle and I used to do that when we were about your age" Sandy said.

Cassie's eyes got big. "Mom! You didn't! Wow! I never thought that you had done that."

"Well you remind me of myself when I was your age. I enjoyed skinny dipping just as much as I suspect you do. Let's go see the pond."

We put on clothes and headed out. Before we left I picked up the remote and my camera and put them in a bag to take with us.

"What's in the bag Uncle?" Cassie asked.

"I brought the security remote so that we can stay up there for a bit" I said. Turning to Sandy I said "There's a security system that alerts me if anyone comes up the road. There's a fixed one in the cabin - we knew when you opened the gate and we could see it was you on the monitor. There's also a remote that I can bring with me when I'm out of the cabin. It helps prevent being surprised in 'compromising' situations."

"I can see where that's almost a necessity." Sandy said with a big grin on her face.

We spent some time at the pond, lying on the loungers fully clothed. Even though the air temperature was cool, the pond being in a hollow area was out of the wind so the conditions were quite pleasant with the sun shining on us. While Sandy and Cassie were snoozing on the loungers, I managed to snap a couple of candid photos to add to my collection.

After an hour or so, we put stuff away, and I gathered up the camera and remote and we headed back to the cabin.

When we got back, Sandy asked Cassie to go out to the car and get her bag. While Cassie was gone, Sandy and I went out on the porch where I quickly filled her in on what had gone on and what I was planning.

"So far, we've explored masturbation including mutual masturbation. I've eaten her out and she's given me a blow-job. We've also done a sixty-nine. We've been sleeping together for the last two nights and I've woken her up by playing with her breasts. Tonight's plan is to take her virginity. I wanted you to be here for that special moment."

Sandy started to cry and gave me the biggest hug I'd had for some time. "Oh what a wonderful brother you are. I'm so glad you waited so that I could be here with you." Sandy said. After wiping her eyes she continued "I guess there won't be room in your bed for me if Cassie is there."

"Oh yes there is!" I replied. "The bed is one of those 'super king' sized beds and there's lots of room for three - maybe even four people. I planned that you'd be in it with Cassie and me."

Sandy looked like she would cry again, but came over and gave me another big hug and a long lingering kiss.

"Mom! Uncle! What are you two up to?" Cassie asked smiling.

"Oh Uncle Harry was telling me about your lessons. Did you put my bag in yours and Uncle Harry's bedroom? I'm going to sleep with you as well."

Cassie looked startled for a moment, then smiled and said "Neat! All three of us in one bed. Maybe Uncle can wake you up the way he wakes me up."

Sandy just smiled and said "Let's go back inside."

We spent the balance of the afternoon talking just like we would do if I came over to their house in Euston. After supper, Sandy took Cassie aside and went into the bedroom. I went out onto the porch and waited, knowing that Sandy was preparing Cassie mentally for her first fuck.

After about half an hour I heard Sandy call me and I went back into the cabin, stripped off and went into the bedroom. Cassie lay on the bed with a happy look on her face while Sandy sat down at the foot. As I approached the bed I leaned down and whispered in Sandy's ear to go and get the camera. While Sandy was getting the camera, I went up, sat beside Cassie and started to talk to her.

"My dear Cassie. I've been looking forward to this time ever since your mom first brought up the idea of teaching you about things sexual. You are a vision that only a dead man would not respond to. Tonight we're going to give one another the most precious gift a one lover can give the other." I paused for a moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.