Uncle Harry - Cover

Uncle Harry

Copyright© 2013 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 3: Monday the Third Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Monday the Third Day - A man is given the opportunity to introduce his niece to the joys of sex. The man's sister joins in and later they meet another family that enjoys engaging in family love

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

I woke up to a wonderful sight - my thirteen – almost fourteen - year old niece, naked, in my bed and all sprawled out with the covers thrown away. I crawled out and went off to relieve myself and get some coffee going. While the coffee was brewing, I went back into the bedroom and knelt beside the bed. Gently I bent over and blew softly on Cassie's nipples. As I watched and blew, the nipples hardened and started to stand up. Once they were fully erect I started to flick them with my tongue and occasionally stopping to blow on them again. Finally Cassie started to wake up.

"Oh Uncle, what a way to wake me up! I feel mmmm ... wonderful! OH..."

"Good morning sleepyhead. Did you sleep well?" I asked as I stood up.

"Oh yes - and I had some wonderful dreams."

"That's good. Want to have a shower with me? We can wash each other and make sure everything is nice and clean..." I grinned and watched Cassie's reaction.

Cassie got a smile from ear to ear and said "Oh, you're naughty, Uncle, but I love it. Let's go and shower." and with that she jumped out of bed.

Oh what a wonderfully erotic sight. Cassie's breasts bounced as she ran over and gave me a big hug, and as she turned to run to the bathroom, I was treated to the delectable sight of two firm teenage ass cheeks, jiggling as she ran.

I headed to the bathroom and as I entered, Cassie was sitting on the toilet and looked at me in startled fashion. "Hey, I know what peeing sounds like" I said. "Just go ahead and I'll get the shower ready for us."

I turned on the shower and started to adjust the temperature when I felt two arms come round and hug me from the back.

"Ready?" I asked. I could feel Cassie nodding as her head was lying on my back. "Okay, let's get in and get wet." With that Cassie let go of me and got into the shower.

I suspect the previous owner wanted to be able to have someone join him in the shower as it was large enough to comfortably hold at least two people. I followed Cassie and soon we were taking turns washing each other playing close attention to those 'special' areas of the other's body. Once we were clean and dry I turned to Cassie.

"Before we go and have breakfast, I want to start today's lesson. Let's go back into the bedroom and I'll show you another thing that can make your lover happy."

I could see Cassie pause at my use of the word 'lover', but she didn't say anything and went in and sat on the bed.

"We've played with each other's bodies with our hands, but there is another way that we can pleasure each other. Lay down on your back, raise your knees and spread your legs apart."

Cassie did as I asked and I continued to explain.

"What I'm going to do to you, a few men and even some more women don't like to do, but most adults like to do it or have it done to them. One person can use their mouth to make the other 'cum' - that's another word for having an orgasm."

Cassie looked at me with and open mouth then started to speak.

"Shh." I said, "Lay back, relax and enjoy what I'm going to do to you." and with that I leaned forward and started to lick her pussy. First just around the lips, then a long lap from top to bottom, staying clear of her clit, back to short laps around her pussy then again from top to bottom. I did that a few times then reached down with both hands and opened her outer pussy lips and started to stick my tongue into her twat. I wiggled it back and forth, up and down and I could tell that she was getting very aroused. Back to a couple of long laps then my tongue back into her pussy where I fluttered the end of my tongue on her clit. This was all it took to make her cum - and cum in a big way.

Once Cassie had settled back after her cum I started talking to her again.

"I take it you enjoyed that." She smiled from ear to ear. "When a man does that to a woman, the most common slang term is 'eating her out' or more politely 'having oral sex' but there are lots of other terms you'll hear. A woman can do the same sort of thing to a man and I'll show you what to do later. It's also possible for each to do the other at the same time and we'll try that as well.

"Okay, go and have a quick rinse in the shower again and I'll see you at the kitchen table."

I went out and made us some toast and when Cassie came out and sat down I asked her what she thought.

"At first I couldn't believe you'd do that to me, I thought it sounded 'yucky'. I'd heard girls talking about having a boy lick their pussy but I thought they were just making that up." A long pause here. "I want you to do that to me again real soon, Uncle, and real often. I LOVE when you did it to me! I felt so wonderful! Mmmm..."

"Well Cassie I liked doing it to you and you can be sure we'll do it again, and often - that's a promise." She smiled. "You remember I had you go and have a shower before I ate you out? There was a reason for that. As you perspire and as other things happen, like having a pee, there are odors left down in the area of your pussy and some of them are not very appealing. For a man to enjoy eating a woman out, she needs to be free of those unpleasant odors. Having a shower means that you're clean when your lover starts on you."

"Oh, I see. I liked playing in the shower and I'm glad we did. I'm glad, too, that I was clean when you ate me out. Thank you Uncle, I'm so happy you're being my teacher ... and my first lover. Oh did I say that... ?" and she now started to blush.

"Having me as your teacher and having me as your first lover was just what your mom wanted. I'm glad you're happy with way we've done. Let's eat." And with that we left the topic of sex and chatted about a bunch of things. After we cleaned up, Cassie turned to me and asked "What are we going to do today, Uncle? Have you got more stuff to show me?"

"Cassie, we've got the balance of this week and all of next week to play around and to learn things. I don't want to rush things so we'll take our time. I know you're anxious to learn everything, but you'll feel better if we take things slow."

"Okay, I think I see what you mean." She said. "I guess I'll just have to be patient."

"Yep, you will." I paused then continued "Is here anything from your talks with mom yesterday that you want to share with me?"

"Well..."

"If you don't want to, that's okay. I understand." I said.

"No, there's some things I want to tell you, but ... but I guess I'm being silly after all we've done." at this she took a deep breath and started to talk again.

"When I talked to Mom yesterday morning, I was scared ... I guess 'cause I didn't know what we were going to do and ... and I thought I might not like things. Mom told me not to worry and to trust you just like I would trust her.

"Yesterday afternoon I 'kinda told her what we had done and I could hear in her voice that she was happy and she kept telling me over and over that she was so happy that I was doing things with you. Then she asked me to tell her in more about what happened so I did. Was that okay?"

"Of course." I replied, "Your mom and I have no secrets from one another and when it comes to what you and I are doing, you and your mom shouldn't have any secrets either. Don't forget it was her idea to have you up here with me."

Cassie's face lightened and she continued.

"I told her about everything that we did and how I felt and what I'd learned and what I'd seen and just everything!! I can't wait to do some more things. Are we going to continue the 'lessons' today?"

"Yep, and I have another secret to share with you."

"What?!?" she demanded.

I grinned. "Maybe I'll wait a while to tell you."

"NO! Don't be mean! Tell me!" She was almost yelling.

"Okay, your mom is going to come up again and stay with us."

"When!?!"

"Well, she'll come up again as soon as I tell her it's okay. Maybe when you phone her again you can tell her - would you like to do that?"

"Oh yes. When can I phone mom again?"

I didn't answer her question. "How about we do some things together today. It looks like it will be nice so we can go back up to the pond if you want and go 'skinny dipping'. How does that sound.

"Yeah, let's go." and she started to pull me up.

"We'd better wait until after lunch to go to the pond as it's still a bit cool. We'll have another 'lesson' here this morning, have lunch then we can go up to the pond after lunch. When we get back from the pond we can make us some supper and then you can call mom again. That sound okay?"

"Sure." a bit of a pause then "What are you going to teach me this morning?" she asked.

"Let's go back into the bedroom and we'll get started." and with that we went back into my bedroom.

I got up on the bed and lay down. "Climb up on the bed here beside me, kneel down then sit back on your legs."

Cassie did as I asked and I continued. "You remember earlier today when I made you cum by licking you?" A nod. "Well you can do something like that to me and here's how. First I want you to take my cock and play with it and make it hard like you did yesterday."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.