Glade and Ivory - Cover

Glade and Ivory

Copyright© 2013 by Bradley Stoke

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of the shaman, Glade, and her apprentice, Ivory. It is the tale of two women's lives in Ice Age Europe and Africa. Life in the Ice Age isn't easy. It isn't only due to the frozen climate in which Mammoths and Cave Lions thrive where humans struggle to survive. There are people from the Mammoth Hunters' tribe and beyond who are keen to take advantage of a shaman from another land and an apprentice who is as yet innocent of the ways of the world.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

If Glade expected her apprentice to be more shocked than she was by her account of the violence that had decimated her tribe she was disappointed. Ivory was more indignant at the rudeness of rebuffing a welcome than distressed by the account of the bloodshed. In any case, Glade was reluctant to give a full account of the horrors that followed. It was painful enough for her to remember the evil and worse still to describe it. Did she really want to elaborate on how so many of the people she'd known all her life were massacred in a growing orgy of violence; the sexual frenzy of the invaders; the rapes that followed in rapid succession; and the murder of her mother? Simply alluding to the subsequent horrors served only to refresh the shaman's traumatic memories.

Compared to the younger Glade, Ivory was already fairly familiar with the sight of violent death. The spirits would curse the village for eternity when a crime was committed against the tribe unless swift and appropriate justice was dispensed on the perpetrators. Sometimes the spirits demanded nothing less than capital punishment. Such an execution was never a cause for celebration, although it needed to be staged in front of the entire village. This would openly declare that this extreme action was taken only to placate the spirits' vengeful inclinations. Thankfully it was rarely necessary, but such punishment acted as a salutary lesson to anyone who might be tempted to anger the spirits. If a villager took another person's life or property, if a villager showed disrespect to a sacred site, or if a villager plotted treason, then it was just and fitting that such a criminal be punished. The penalty was the expression of the will of the whole village. Every villager would actively participate in the debate as to how best to appease the spirits' wrath.

The last time the village applied the ultimate penalty was during the Winter exodus. The offender was a hot-headed youth who had planned to kill the Chief and take on his mantle. He was sentenced to death by stoning. This was a horrible and ugly death that took far too long to execute.

As a result of such occasions, compared to the younger Glade, Ivory was relatively inured to the horror of violent death. Indeed, she was one of those most convinced that the most just retribution for the heinous crime of treason was one which was severe and unforgiving. Glade had a different opinion. She believed that there were alternatives to the barbarism of sanctioned murder. She also knew that had the young reprobate succeeded in his attempted coup d'état and become Chief, a very different legend would now be recounted by the village.

"How did your mother die?" Ivory asked. Her own recent loss made the question especially pertinent.

"As horribly as Flying Squirrel's. As senselessly and brutally as Tarsier's. As cruel as any other death that day. I had no idea what to do during the chaos of the slaughter. Nor did I know what the other villagers were doing. Some fled. Some tried to help Flying Squirrel as he lay in the blood-soaked undergrowth. Others, like me, stood petrified in fear. I simply couldn't comprehend what had happened. I knew I was doomed when more strangers appeared from the shadows in all directions. These figures were quite unlike the black-skinned men, although they were similarly shaven and naked. Their faces were different. Their skin was not as black, though none had skin nearly as pale as that of your tribe. They didn't carry weapons, but they swiftly overwhelmed us and bound our hands and legs together."

"Who were these people?"

"I didn't know at the time. In a sense, I didn't need to know. But they were what we later came to know as 'slaves'. It was a word that at the time had no meaning to me. Even in your tribe, the word is very rarely used. You only permit slavery as a punishment and it's only ever for a limited term. We thought the slaves were just more strangers and they appeared equally as fearsome as the spear-carrying black warriors, even though only the black warriors carried out the slaughter. It was they who systematically raped everyone: whether male or female. And it was one of them who clubbed my mother to death with a flint encrusted cudgel when she tried to pull another black warrior off me while he was raping me."

"He raped you?" gasped Ivory, who believed that such violation was worse than murder.

"Yes, raped," said Glade softly, as she pulled a bear skin over her breasts. The word in itself didn't really describe the actual horror. She'd tried to banish from her mind the vivid memory of the grinning black face above her. She tried to suppress her recollection of the pain of brutal anal penetration and how her fruitless struggles incited more passion than sympathy from the man ravaging her. Most of all she wanted never again to recall the sight of her mother being dragged away and speared by a black warrior who was in the same frenzied excitement that accompanied her sexual violation.


The deer hide that served as the door to Glade's tent parted. Startled, Ivory looked up. Although she wasn't totally naked, a breast and much of her torso were uncovered. As she hastened to protect her modesty, Ivory was further embarrassed when she recognised the intruder as Chief Cave Lion. He was dressed in his customary finery. Bones were threaded through his hair. A splendid snow leopard skin covered his shoulders. Sacred relics were carried in a pouch that hung down over his chest.

Glade bowed down on her knees in deference to the Chief's status. She smiled as Ivory made similar obeisance.

"To what do we owe the honour of your presence, my lord?" the shaman asked respectfully.

The Chief smiled in return. In fact, his weather-scarred face was cracked by a broad grin. He crouched down and sat cross-legged on the furs that covered the tent floor. Following his lead, Ivory and Glade also knelt. Neither woman wished to be at a height greater than that of the most pre-eminent villager.

"It's been several days now that young Ivory has been in your service," said the Chief. "In that time the moon has passed through two quarters. I wish only to see how well her instruction has progressed."

"You are right to enquire," said Glade who knew how much her status and welfare was in the Chief's gift. "She is learning well the ways of the spirits. She is adept in many sacred incantations. Soon she may also be able to summon the spirits to the village's service."

"Then we shall be blessed by not one but two shamans," laughed the Chief contentedly. "Our village will truly be the envy of the tribe."

Ivory sat quietly as Glade and the chief continued their discourse. Eventually, he came to the point of his visit.

"There is an auspicious day to come in the next full moon," Chief Cave Lion announced. "Word has come that the Reindeer Herders are to travel here on their annual trek with the great reindeer herds. It seems that the strange beasts have chosen a more southerly route this year. We shall, of course, honour the Reindeer Herders with a feast and the exchange of wares. They have need of ivory and mammoth skin; we of reindeer antler, bone and butter. You and your new apprentice must also prepare for that joyful day. The Reindeer Herders have need of fortune-telling, medicine and sacred rites just as much as we do. We also need you to prepare intoxicants from honey, mushrooms and herbs. The honour of the village and our reputation as good hosts need to be upheld."

"I understand well," said Glade. "My apprentice and I shall do all we can to prepare what the village needs to make the day propitious."

The conversation continued for several beakers of mead and the ceremonial chewing of hemp. Ivory was surprised to see the shaman and the Chief exchange intimate caresses, but she reasoned that this was the privilege of rank. Anyhow, the shaman and the Chief were both much older than her and much the same age as each other, although the Chief's face was the more deeply lined. Glade's brown skin retained more of the smoothness of youth, although the heaviness of her bosom and the fullness of her thighs and waist bore testament to her increasing years.


The Chief made clear that Ivory's priority was now to assist the shaman in gathering herbs, roots and mushrooms in the woods for the coming day. She was excused her normal duties of foraging for food, tending the village hearth and stitching furs. Ivory was wholly at the shaman's service for the coming days. Although this work was no less tiring than her customary obligations, Ivory took to them with enthusiasm. She enjoyed roaming about with Glade to previously unfamiliar places within a day's walking distance of the village.

As the shaman and her apprentice strode off over the barren plain armed with wooden spears and stones to deter predators, Glade recounted more about the terrible days that followed the massacre of her clan.

"At first I thought we would all share the fate of Flying Squirrel, Tarsier and my mother. I almost looked forward to death in the hope that it would eliminate the pain of physical assault and the memories that were already tormenting me. But this was not to be. All the survivors were taken captive. Our hands were bound in cord. Other cords shackled us together from ankle to ankle and neck to neck. We became like a train of ants that march over the forest floor. And we soon came to know who were the slaves and who the masters amongst our captors, although we had no vocabulary to express their status. The black men—there were no women amongst them—marched fearlessly and free. The slaves might have been freer than we were, but they cowered in constant fear of the warriors who treated the slaves almost as brutally as they did us."

The first day of Glade's capture was etched more indelibly on her memory than the subsequent days that were, after their capture, much the same as each other. The day had begun in freedom and joy and ended in misery and shackles. Glade marched along between Leaf Mulch and Anteater, her ankle pulled by Leaf Mulch's stumbling foot and pulled back, as was her neck, by the much younger and smaller Anteater. Glade's physical torment matched her mental one. The pain of rape stabbed her stomach from within. Blood stained her inner thighs as it trickled from her ravished anus. One eye was so swollen that she could barely see through it.

The physical pain Glade felt was as nothing to the despair that gripped her. Her head felt as if it had been torn open and its contents scooped out. She was sure the horror that tormented her was as visible as any scar. Her eyes gazed outwards but her vision was clouded by inner turmoil. She frequently stumbled against what she could very clearly see. Her skin flushed as if stung by the whip of her all too vivid memories. Her stomach constantly heaved. Sometimes she tasted the thin gruel of regurgitated food at the back of her mouth, but she never managed to release her vomit as did the other prisoners. She'd pissed and shit all she could in the terror of the onslaught, but her belly was insisting that there was yet more to let loose.

Worse humiliation was to come when the procession of captives was ordered to stand still after they'd endured nearly half a day of their stumbling, agonising march. The familiar and normally so friendly forest now had a sinister aspect. Although respite from walking was welcome, the black warriors decided that their prisoners shouldn't rest. Instead the brutal captors sated their lust on each other and the weary traumatised Forest People in a brutal orgy that renewed the trickle of blood down Glade's inner thighs. Although any rape is horrific, it seemed doubly cruel that the warriors never visited their captives' vaginas, but violated each and every one of them, not discriminating at all on age or gender, by the tighter more vulnerable anus.

It seemed that this was the warriors' definite preference even amongst themselves. Glade witnessed them take pleasure in each other's arses while they frenziedly jerked their penises.

The Forest People soon discovered that rape was not to be the final humiliation. When the warriors had finally spent their seed and still watchful of their slaves, they crouched together, their black flesh still sticky and luminous. The man who was in a position of seniority to the others sat apart from his fellows, although he had been as one with his minions when they had sex together.

The slaves, who had watched the sexual activity in silence and with no apparent enjoyment, then descended on the Forest People armed with sharp stone implements and huge slabs of beeswax.

Glade was convinced that this would now mark the time when she and her clan would depart the living world and become one with the forest soil. Their attackers had sated their bestial lust and would now discard the objects of their ravishment with the same contempt they had shown in so many other ways. However, instead of bringing blessed death to the Forest People, the slaves began to methodically shave off every blade of hair from their body.

"Just as I'd never witnessed murder before, never been raped before, nor ever known the loss of freedom, I'd never known what it was to be shaved. And certainly not in such a brutal and peremptory fashion," said Glade as she strode with Ivory over the open steppes.

Ivory had never visited this region of the plain before, but this didn't trouble her. She was sure that Glade knew exactly where they were heading. Mammoths were grazing in the middle distance. Further ahead was a solitary woolly rhinoceros that they would do well to avoid. Herds of horse, deer, antelope and bison were scattered across the grassy plain. This was a comforting sight because they would provide plenty of warning should a wolf or hyena be prowling across the steppes.

"If I'd thought about it, which I was too distraught to do," Glade remarked contemplatively, "I would have attributed the hairlessness of the black warriors and their slaves to the will of nature. Our tribe had no more concept of depilation than we had of clothing."

This was a strange concept to Ivory as well who occasionally trimmed the scraggly ends of her bushy hair with a sharp flint edge but she'd never heard of anyone actually removing the hair: certainly not to the extent that it would expose the bare skin underneath. The spirits had blessed people with hair on the heads, under the armpits and on the crotch for good reason. They also blessed men with hair on their chests and so much on the face that only the eyes and nose were visible. Ivory believed that this was so that no one could mistake an adult man from a boy who had no facility to bestow the bounty of motherhood on a woman. Indeed, the notion of disregarding the wishes of the spirits in such a way seemed as hugely perverse as everything else she'd heard about these barbarous black warriors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.