Love Will Find You - Cover

Love Will Find You

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bart Stocklas goes to an old haunt to restart his life after 8 months of mourning the loss of the love of his life. He hopes combining work and pleasure in a place he only knew happiness will get him off to a good start at mending his heart. He encounters woman in somewhat the same sort of situation. An unlikely, sexy, relationship seems to be distracting them both until they realize that something real may be happening here while constantly being careful not to trip over their hearts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I no more than got those words out of my mouth and she attached her lips to mine. Her lips were full and soft and she knew how to kiss and once she brought her tongue into the deal, I knew she was a sensuous woman. There was no clicking of teeth, not trapped lips, bit lips, or tongue. It was a soft but firmly placed mouth to mine that knew her way around the female to male kiss. I had been sort of holding my breath a bit not wanting to commit to her seduction, but I let out a long breath through my nose and relaxed into the love seat and brought my hands around her back.

I ran my hands over her back and found no bra and I was sure there was a sheer sports bra hiding in there with the cleavage she was sporting, but there was nothing. I wondered already if her boobs were all her. I think we discerned she was 33 and married 6 years, no kids, but her bust-line was that of a 20 year old if they were real. From her kneeling position on the love seat she threw out one leg and swung it over to straddle me, sitting right on my cock. She giggled and reached down and moved me to one side, not shy about handling my tool through my shorts.

We continued to neck until she broke her lip lock and smiled to me and I dove my mouth to her neck and up to her ear and then she preened her head straight up and I followed her lead under her chin to the other side of her neck and ear. She was huffing and puffing and girlie squirming under me. She was beyond second thoughts so I went for her mouth as I ran my hands under the back of her scoop neck tee and up her back bringing the rolling garment up over her belly and nearly over her breasts. She brought her hands up and cradled my head in them and moved my head back, kissing me harder than before, but still with those sexy soft lips. I brought my hands up higher and pulled them towards her sides forcing her rolled up top over her breasts.

She immediately sat back on me and finished her hard kiss and pulled back as if to audition her tits.

They were fabulous, sitting high and firm with dark puffie areolas and gum drop nipple buds. I looked at them and then to her eyes. I could tell she was proud of them, but a slightly painful smile crossed her lips that told me she wanted them to get attention. I could hardly decide whether I wanted to just manhandle them, or suck on those buds, but the hungry sex starved male in me solved the problem by just dropping my mouth to her right nipple.

God, I could have nursed all night on that bud. It was firm and responsive and the way she groaned I knew her water works was working down below, she was getting well oiled. She couldn’t stand to wait any longer and brought her hands up, one to hold her boob for me to nurse, the other to pinch the left nipple and squeeze that tit. I pushed the hand on her left breast away and switched my mouth to that one and she threw her head back a second time and then finished taking off her top. I was now holding and squeezing her breasts while my mouth worked them both over. I think I grew another inch in my pants when I came to the conclusion they were real and so perfect.

I went for her mouth again as my hands slipped over her ass and squeezed. The tight jeans shorts she wore were somewhat of a ruse. They were actually a soft fabric that looked just like denim but was a soft cotton feel. It was like I was holding her ass through her panties. I circled my hands around those globes a few times before I got down under them and held them, my fingers almost touching under where her wet cooter was. I squeezed hard and felt dampness at the tips of my fingers.

Her hand reached down between us and a thumb and forefinger encircled the head of my penis over my pants. She looked at me longingly and I sighed, letting her know how good it felt. I took one hand from under her and slid it right alongside hers and ran it over her pussy, right up the crease.

She bounced off of me and undid her shorts and pulled them down, turning inside out, they were so tight over her hips. She wore a thong that was simply a patch over her shaved pussy to protect her from any harsh material. She thrust that down and shook it off her feet. I scooted to the edge of the love seat and put my arms around her waist and pulled to me, tonguing and licking her outtie belly button and then I fell to one knee and twisted her to get her on the love seat. When she sat her whole package was over the edge of the cushion and she spread her legs. I went to both knees and pushed my face into her pussy in hopes of near drowning in her juices. She was incredibly wet and breathless in moments, stifling the screams she wanted to make. She pulled a pillow from the end of the love seat and swooned and squealed into that. When I picked up my face I could see fluid leaking from her running down her pink gash and over her asshole to drip on the floor. I swiped my tongue once from under her up over her asshole and to her pussy. She bounced on the sofa on that move.

I got as much of her pussy in my mouth as I could and sucked up until I had just her clit between my lips, it almost seemed to quiver on my tongue and then she pushed the pillow from her face down her belly to push my mouth away.

“Oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!” She swooned. “I haven’t cum like that since...” She hollered out loudly as she grabbed her pussy and squeezed to sooth it.

I had fallen forward and leaned on the front of the love seat with now her one leg resting on my back.

“Bart, you eat pussy like you own one. I thought I was going to pass out or die.”

I smiled to myself but didn’t respond to her, I was still catching my breath as I was fighting with her to keep my face in her quim, all to her delight I might add.

“BART! You didn’t fall asleep, did you?” She hollered.

I peeled my head up and looked at her with a big grin. “Did it feel like I was sleeping down there?”

She smiled and said “Get up here, I have work to do.”

I climbed up onto the love seat sitting long ways facing her, tucking one foot behind her and putting my other leg off the sofa until she moved. I had worked my pants open during my pussy feast, but I was still wearing them. She moved to her knees and took hold of the sides of my shorts and pulled them down, with my underwear. She reached out and took my cock in her hand and it was then I could tell she wasn’t the sort of lady who had done this with a lot of men. Perhaps many times with a few, but the way she handled me, it was like all new to her. She looked at me and moved a little closer and put a hand under my balls.

“You’re bigger than what I’m used to. Not a lot, just the head is so wide.”

“I never bragged about what I have and haven’t heard that before, so I guess it’s all in the eyes of the beholder.” I said as I relished being held and handled.

He started to stroke me and I guess I really didn’t automatically expect oral, but I thought I might have earned it and wondered if that was old school. I hadn’t played this game for a while.

“I’d love you to stay with me tonight, sleep with me, wake up with me. After that, no strings. OK?” She said guarding her words carefully.

“Suppose I want strings?”

“Suppose I do?” She retorted quickly as she got into stroking me a little closer.

I laughed at her answer and she looked at me real serious and said “Day to day? How’s that? Keep in mind we may never see each other once we leave here.”

“Unless we wanted to.” I shot back, really not knowing HOW I felt about her, except I wanted her to make me cum.

“We?’ She said.

“Yes, we. Nobody’s chasing someone who doesn’t want to be caught.”

She laughed through her nose and looked at my cock, then dropped her mouth over me, shocking me to react as if someone put ice down my back, because it felt so good I thought I might cum in her mouth right there. She lifted her head drooled a bit over it and went down over half way and began to rock over it. It was only the beginning, but it was the start of the best head I ever had, whether that judgment was a result of my long abstinence or not, I don’t know. But she had a talented mouth.

I felt things begin to stir after a few minutes and I could see she was enjoying herself, sucking then coming off and stroking some spit over it so her lips would slide down and then she would continue. I was near speechless. Then she came up and smiled at me and strained to reach my lips to kiss and she sat back. I thought we would move to the bed so I could get inside her, but she smiled at me again, the kind of smile you don’t give to just anyone. Her face was so sweet and she said;

“Let me finish you, I’d like that. Then we can make love in the morning, if you like. I want it to be special and we’re both a little ragged right now.”

I had gotten to the point where I wanted to fuck her so bad, especially from behind to see that round ass of hers. So, while I was a bit disappointed, the way she said it sounded like a dream. I smiled like a guy with a big hard on before a pretty lady who wanted to suck him off.

She knew my smile was the answer she was going to get and it was fine with her. She spit in her hand and rubbed me up and down once and continued what she was doing.

She was enjoying sucking me, or putting on a great act. She would stop sucking but continue stroking me and looked to be admiring her favorite toy before dropping her mouth over me again. Things began to stir in the balls she was fumbling and I think she got a few tastes of pre-cum because she went to just one hand at the base of my cock and rocking her head over the first 3 or 4 inches until I hunched a little and I saw my stomach roll, like a muscle spasm, as my cum rose. I began to grunt and when I groaned at my first shot she stopped her hand and gently moved her mouth up and down over me and I felt her swallowing every few dips. It was like she checked something to see how I preferred my blowjob. She was tender and loving and truly enjoying getting me off. When I was through she squeezed me a bit and licked off any trailings I had and then sat back and smiled at me sweetly.

“I know you liked that, and so did I, ... a lot. You were nice and let me have MY way with you. I can’t wait till you make love to me in the morning. If we did it tonight you would have just fucked me and left. This will be special, I promise.” She said grinning as she deftly stood on the love seat in one motion and stepped off the love seat.

She put her hand out to me.

“Come on Bart. I don’t think we’ll have much trouble sleeping.” She said extending her hand and pulling me up as I followed her sweet ass into her bedroom.

“Do you want the left or right side?” She asked and I just sat on the right.

“Cat got your tongue?” she asked.

“This has been a lot to digest tonight. I never expected or even fathomed I...” I started but she stopped me.

“I would have put your chances at 1000 to 1 if someone asked, and if you had pursued anything beyond what you did at Mikes, it would have been a million to one. Frankie spoke to me through you and I realized I’ve just been afraid to live, afraid to be happy. Right now for the first time in many months I can actually say I’m happy and joyful. I didn’t think I would ever feel that way again, and I never thought I would ever HAVE an orgasm like that again. You were spectacular.”

“You were, um ... WOW too! You know.” I said quietly as I lay on the bed.

“I enjoyed that too. I loved tasting you. I’m going to brush my teeth and tend to natures call, do you need to get in there?” She said pointing to the bathroom.

“Yeah, I could go. Should I go ahead of you?”

“Please, I brush and floss like crazy a couple times a day after neglecting my teeth for a while. So I’ll be a few minutes. There’s a guest brush in the medicine cabinet if you want it.”

I was closing the door as I told her, “In the morning”.

I really, really had to pee, all of a sudden, and after cumming so hard and the way she treated me my junk, even peeing felt fantastic. When I finished I came out and she was still all smiles and she was humming as she went into the bathroom. I heard her brush and soon thereafter I was asleep. I never heard her come to bed.

I woke up at one time in the night and scanned the room for a clock and saw 5:16. I went to pee and when I came out I saw a glow from the edge of the curtains on a window facing towards the east. I peeked behind it and saw a fire red sky beginning to light up with the sun, due to rise in a half hour or so. I was taken aback at the awesome colors and majesty of the pre-dawn sky. When I turned back I was floored again by the sight of Melody lying naked and uncovered on her stomach in the spot beside where I was lying. The full round perfect ass was a picture that all future asses should be sculpted. Even at 50 years old at 5 o’clock in the morning I felt my cock surge and beg like a dog for her, but I resisted instead, longing for the pillow I rested my head on a few moments earlier. I pulled the sheet up over both of us as I lie down and despite a cry from my sex, I fell quickly back asleep.

I wasn’t sure how long I slept but when I rolled from my stomach the light in the room rudely woke me. The shade I had peeked behind earlier was now open and as I scanned for the clock I saw 9:30. My mind sorted through the cobwebs I fingered the seeds from my eyes and wondered where Mel was when I became aware of hearing the shower behind the bathroom door. I spent the next few minutes just waking up and stretching my old legs and then I heard the water shut off. In a couple minutes the door opened and the bright smiling face that said “Let me finish you, I’d like that.”, was looking down at me. “Good morning sleepyhead. How did you sleep?” She said as she sat down on the edge of the bed and bent to kiss me.

“Like a rock, uh ... two rocks. I didn’t hear a thing until I had to pee at 5 or so.”

“You must have covered me then. I threw off the sheet last night I was warm.”

“I did. I saw the red sky of dawn and I’m not sure what was more beautiful, that or the back of your beautiful body laying there.” I admitted to her.

“On my stomach showing my best side?” She asked, to which I just smiled.

“Guys love my ass. Frankie loved my ass.” She said swallowing hard making me think this would be the end of her freedom from his ghost.

But she reached and ran her hand under my balls and over my cock before patting my belly a couple times saying as she got up, “Why don’t you jump in the shower and freshen up your mouth. I’ll dry my hair and meet you right here. I have coffee on, how do you like it?”

“Black Mel, just a spoon of sugar.” I said as I dragged myself up and got my bearings.

“Don’t worry about your clothes; you won’t need them for a while.” She said with a wink as she pointed to the chair in the room where my shorts, shirt, underwear, and socks were neatly folded, with my sneakers on the floor.

As I showered I thought about this whirlwind relationship and I wondered where it was supposed to go. Was I her gateway to returning to the social scene and resuming her active sex life? Was I simply her excuse to let loose and let her hair down before she went home to be among family and friends and continue to mourn? Did she really have feelings for me and want to pursue a relationship?

Myself, I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted. She seemed to be a nice person and a dynamic personality who was at least as sexual as Piper Lee was, and that was important to me. Even though I had been a run-around for many years before Piper settled me down, I still enjoyed an active sex life with her, but I had been celibate since her passing. However, I knew once I wanted to get back into that social scene of seeking female partners I wouldn’t find willing females as young and certainly not as beautifully endowed as Melody. I looked down at my body and saw what I considered a fairly good looking body for a 50 year old man. But, that was it, “for a 50 year old man.” I still had most of my hair and my hairy body looked like I had a tinge of ash to it, except where I was man-scaped. Piper had always kept me trimmed back and when it started to grow back in back in February and March I decided I didn’t like the feel of that bush growing again. With just a quarter inch growth I was constantly more aware of my stuff, not that I was using it, but it just made me feel manlier.

I remembered the toothbrush package she left out on the sink so I pushed back the curtain and reach for it and her toothpaste so I could brush in the shower. That was another Piper thing, brush in the shower so you don’t get any of that paste crud on your mouth after brushing. She would kiss me and say she could taste toothpaste on my lips. It was a Piper thing that I still did to this day.

When I got out and dried I looked forward to how Mel might greet me. I was ready for a total change of heart, or breakfast and a send off, or for her to be as sexy and amorous as the night before. I sort of doubted the later since there was no alcohol involved, but she did seem pretty spunky so far this morning.

Fully dried I looked for some sort of deodorant/antiperspirant and there was a Suave sample or travel size still wrapped in the medicine cabinet. I think I saw the same one in my room as well, so I used it. I didn’t like to smell sweat on myself. As sexy as some women think that man sweat smell is, I find it gross and it makes me self conscious. If I was going to perform sexually, I was going to sweat, in all likelihood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.