Deception - Cover

Deception

by awnlee jawking

Copyright© 2013 by awnlee jawking

Romantic Story: Two co-workers are pretending to be in a relationship, but who are they really deceiving?

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   White Female   Hispanic Male   .

"Goodnight Roger, goodnight Jenny, thanks for coming," I tiredly bade farewell to the last two guests. Laura held my left hand in her right even though there was no longer any need. I didn't object - it felt nice.

"Goodnight Miguel and Laura, it was a great party," said the two departees.

"Drive safely now," said Laura.

"It's okay, we've called a cab," said Jenny, the sensible one of the two.

With a sigh of relief I closed the door of my apartment.

"Thanks Laura. I can't believe I've just had my first party in my new flat and everybody had a good time, nobody died, nothing got broken and there were no complaints from the neighbours. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Hey, I had a good time too. In fact I've enjoyed the whole fortnight," Laura replied, although she sounded tired.

"Me too, it's been fun." I looked at my watch. "Second cousin Gina should be landing in Mexico City right about now. She's staying overnight with Uncle Rocas, then the bus will get her home sometime tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully she will report to all and sundry that I'm off the market."

"It's a good thing Gina didn't look in the spare bedroom and see all my things," said Laura with a wry smile.

"I don't think that would have been a problem. We were both brought up Catholic, so she would have been receptive to a 'no sex before marriage' explanation."

"She seems like a nice girl."

"Oh she is. She's a very nice girl and one day she'll make someone a wonderful wife."

"I'm sure that one day you'll be a great husband for someone, but is it that big a deal where you come from?"

"Yes. Although not as strict as some cultures, matchmaking plays a significant role. As someone earning a good salary who's earned the right to live in this country, I'm considered quite a catch. A lot of women would be prepared to marry me on spec just to be able to come and live here, then worry about love later. I suspect Gina's like that - she wants to move here, marry, and start popping out babies straight away. At the moment I'm too early in my career for any long- term commitments, and besides, I've always harboured the hope that I might marry for love."

"Do you have any candidates in mind?"

"I've got my eye on someone. She's smart, beautiful and funny."

"Sounds good. Do I know her?"

"I think you do, but she's way out of my league."

"Have you tried asking her out on a date?"

"Not yet, I'm scared she'll say 'no'."

"If you don't ask, you won't get."

"I guess so," I sighed.

Laura surveyed the party debris. "I'm tired. Why don't we shove the leftover food in the fridge then leave the rest until morning."

"Are you staying another night? I thought you might want to get home."

"I meant it when I said I've enjoyed staying here. I haven't seen Scott the whole time. And although I enjoy my own place, it can be a bit cold at this time of year and it's great being able to take a shower without having to worry about the hot water running out. I'll happily stay another night if you'll have me."

"No problem. Do you think pretending to be my girlfriend for the past fortnight has stopped your evil ex from stalking you?"

"Scott isn't really evil, he just doesn't understand the word 'no'. It's like being followed around by a little puppy dog."

"I don't understand why the police can't do something. Stalking ought to be a crime."

"Well it isn't, not unless he breaks the law or threatens me."

Laura and I collected all the leftover food and put it in plastic storage containers in the fridge. On impulse I peered through the blinds at the street below.

"Laura, come here. I think you should see this."

Laura came over and I pointed at a forlorn figure across the street huddled in a shop doorway.

"Fuck, how did he find me here?" Laura cursed.

"He must have followed us home from work. But don't worry, he can't get in."

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this. I think I'd better go home after all. I'm sure he's not dangerous but it's not fair on you to have him follow us around."

"I have an idea, although you might not like it."

"What is it?"

"If we open the blinds a little, he'll get a pretty good view of this place. If you kiss me, he might get the message and give up. On the scary side, he might escalate to the point where the police can intervene."

"Okay, I'm willing to give it a try."

I opened the blinds. Immediately Scott looked up at my window to see what was happening. "We've got his attention," I said.

Laura closed on me and took me in her arms. I was anticipating a chaste closed-mouth kiss made just for the sake of appearances, but Laura moulded her soft, warm body against mine and went for it wholeheartedly. I couldn't resist her scent, her taste, her passion, and quickly I was responding just as eagerly. I felt my cock squirming to erection between us but far from being embarrassed, Laura responded by grinding her pelvis against it.

"Wow!" exclaimed Laura, after we eventually broke for air. "You're a great kisser."

"I was brought up a Catholic, but I wasn't necessarily a good Catholic. However I think you won the contest fair and square."

"I'm not so sure about that," Laura grinned. "I reckon we need another trial."

"Works for me."

I took the lead this time, holding Laura tightly in my arms, savouring the feel of her breasts crushed against my chest while our tongues duelled for supremacy, jousting first in one mouth then the other.

"Mmm, I still can't decide," panted Laura after we broke for air a second time.

"Me neither," I gasped. "How about a decider?"

Still held tightly in my embrace, Laura's response was to resume devouring me with her mouth. I detected a new scent this time, aroused woman, and the way my cock was leaking precum in response to Laura's pelvic gyrations, I was pretty sure I was reciprocating with my own scent of arousal.

I'm not sure how long that third kiss continued, but my tongue was feeling pretty tired afterwards and my lips were getting sore. Laura's whole lower face had turned red and her incandescent lips were plump with arousal.

"I think that was a tie," said Laura, and I couldn't disagree.

I looked out of the window. The doorway across the street was empty. "He's gone," I observed. "I hope that's a good sign.

"I still want to go back to my place tonight but I don't want to be alone. Would you come with me and stay the night?" asked Laura.

"Sure. Do you have a guest bed or should I bring a sleeping bag and kip on the floor?"

"I don't have a guest bed but you're not going to sleep on the floor. You can share my bed. I trust you not to do anything that I don't want. After all, I've been living here for a fortnight and you haven't tried anything."

"You said you live on the canal. Do you have an apartment there?"

"No, it's an old barge with a permanent mooring. So it literally is on the water. I'm near the heart of the city but it's so quiet and peaceful that you'd never realise. And the wildlife is amazing."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.