Cousins
Chapter 3: A Halloween Mistake? (2009)

Copyright© 2013 by Aedwards

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Halloween Mistake? (2009) - A young man suddenly finds himself rooming with his young cousin. Will he be able keep his hands off her? And when he fails, can their relationship survive?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Black Male   White Female   Slow  

We settled into a routine. Once my dissertation was finished, I mostly spent my days looking for jobs and watching porn. I did a bit of freelance work too. Jazz went to school, from morning till evening, and when she came back she'd usually say hi, and then go to her room.

Things were better on Monday nights. We were both enthralled by the concept of the show, FlashForward and even though it turned out to be a bit of a disappointment, we did enjoy mimicking Joseph Fiennes American accent, shouting "Because I was loaded ok" at each other. We'd get together and watch it on Monday nights, and whatever else was on at the time.

I was worried about Jazz. She seemed to be fine with everything, no matter what I did. I tried to be very considerate, making sure the seat was down and always making sure I bought the things she liked when I did the shopping. We also settled into a routine of me doing the shopping and her doing the cooking, although I also cooked sometimes.

Still, I felt that she was too shy and reticent to say what she wanted and I was worried that she was unhappy. We were having to pay bills for the first time, and since we were sharing them, I wanted to be sure that she was fine with our decisions.

I called Mary one day and told her my fears. She assuaged them, telling me that Jazz was impressed with the way I handled things. For instance we had gotten a huge gas bill that came from the last tenant. I contested this and we got a less frightening amount. Jazz was particularly impressed with this, Mary told me on the phone.

"So she's happy?" I asked anxiously.

"A little homesick, but all things considered, she's happy."

I relaxed a bit. She liked her own company, I could dig it, I was mostly the same, although sometimes a bit of company wasn't too bad. October passed without a hitch until Halloween.

In September, a few days after I moved in, I met up with an older woman called Petra off OkCupid. She was a real pixie, five feet tall and from Scotland. Despite me being younger, she was attracted to my wit and charm, and we seared the circuits with our sexting before meeting up and searing the sheets. She lived in Cambridge with her three kids and so it was hard to organise a repeat. I wanted the repeat as I didn't get to cum the last time we did it as her eldest daughter came home early and I had to hide in a cupboard and sneak out of the house barefoot.

Now she was in London with her business partner. Petra is a real free spirit. I knew she wasn't your standard suburban mum when she described her house as the one with the maize in the front. As we walked to the station she fed me berries that she picked from the side of the road.

So despite having about two or three degrees, she didn't work at anything for very long. She was involved in some kind of Yoga and Massage thing and was in London for an exhibition. We decided to meet at a pub in the evening.

Her friend left, and it was soon just the two of us. We talked about nothing in particular. She asked about my dissertation. It was shit, but I managed to make it seem like it was epoch making. We both knew we were making small talk. She'd mentioned that she didn't want to stay out too late as they were staying with friends. So I took a deep breath and asked her back to mine. I sealed the deal by promising to call her a cab if we got too late. I was hot to trot, I hadn't had sex for about six weeks and Petra was the last person!

As we rode the Tube back to Stratford, I stood close to her, groping her ass. Even though she was rail thin, she had a delightful soft arse. We got to Stratford station and hopped in a cab. We pulled up at the back entrance of my flat as it was less walking in the rain than the front.

"My cousin is home, we'll have to be quiet."

"How old is she?"

"Eighteen."

"Oh, that's ok I guess," said Petra.

"She's a good little Muslim girl," I said. "I don't want her to be scandalised."

Petra looked dubious, but said she wouldn't scream the house down.

She was five feet tall with dirty blonde hair. She was completely flat chested except for two prominent berry sized nipples that stuck out from her chest. I'm a tit man, but these were the most delectable nipples I had ever seen. She was thin, and even though she was 40 and had had three kids, her belly was flat. Her hips flared out and her soft arse jutted out slightly. She had a cute face, although her nose would keep her from being seen as beautiful. It jutted out like a beak, and actually fit her as it added to her birdlike manner. As she lay beside me coming down from an orgasm, I wondered if she had hollow bones.

I was shaking, partly from the cold, partly from anticipation.

"You poor thing, you're so nervous, you're shaking." She said.

"I'm shaking because I'm so horny." I said. Then I kissed her. Our tongues duelled and I hoped my two crazy neighbours- the schizoid West Indian woman who sometimes wrote her ramblings on her front door; and the racist biracial woman who shouted at everyone- wouldn't come out and make a fuss.

The thought of them coming out and spoiling the mood made me reluctantly stop kissing Petra, and I fished in my wallet for my house key. My room is right by the front door, and I quickly got us in. I let Petra take off her jacket and then shoved her against the door. My hands snaked under her t-shirt to play with her nipples bringing out a little gasp from her. I ground my cock against her soft springy arse.

She turned around and dropped to my knees. She unbuckled my belt and without bothering to unbutton and unzip me tugged my jeans and boxers down. My thick cock sprung up, triumphant with its freedom like Nelson Mandela in 1990. I moaned as she engulfed my dick in her warm mouth. My knees wobbled and I moved towards the bed. I kicked off my shoes and used my socks-clad feet to take off my trousers. Then I took off my top, and I was naked.

"I think you're too overdressed." I said. She stopped sucking my dick and took off her t-shirt. She unzipped her long skirt. As her panties were revealed I could smell her arousal. I caressed her thighs and slowly inching towards her panties. She shivered in anticipation. I could no longer resist. I cupped her cunt through her panties, drawing a soft cry from her. I ground the heel of my hand against her clit and she shook. Her pale skin flushed and her nipples became as red as the lights that light up when someone scores a goal in hockey.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.