Cousins
Chapter 2: My new flatmate (2009)

Copyright© 2013 by Aedwards

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: My new flatmate (2009) - A young man suddenly finds himself rooming with his young cousin. Will he be able keep his hands off her? And when he fails, can their relationship survive?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Black Male   White Female   Slow  

No sex in this chapter, just a bit of background and a look at my relationship with Jazz and her sisters. Apologies, I promise to make up for it next chapter.

The summer had been long, hot and frustrating for me. It was the year I was doing my Masters in Journalism and I had so much free time. From April to September, I was basically supposed to be writing my dissertation. However, I was a master procrastinator and did not work on it till August, and in fact didn't actually start writing it till I left the dorm. Sometimes I look back upon that time and wish I had spent the time better. At the end of the year, I resolved to make some changes in my life.

One of the reasons the summer was so frustrating was my rampant horniness. I was in heat. I would spend my days trolling OkCupid looking for girls who had Casual Sex marked. I actually had some success, but instead of it sating me, it just made me more rampant and desiring for more.

I somehow got through the summer and then it was September. In addition to having to turn in my dissertation, I had to move out of my dorm. I would miss the place. It was a simple room with a single bed and small pod for a bathroom. Apart from an infestation of wasps, it was a real cozy place.

My cousin Mary was also getting her masters, in Public Health. Her school didn't have residential housing for students so she lived in a boarding house. I liked Mary, of all the cousins her and her siblings were closest to me in age and attitude. Our parents were close, and her mother was my dad's closest confidante in the family, and I guess that relationship was passed on.

At the time, when you completed a degree or diploma in the UK at any level, you were entitled to a two-year work permit. Mary and I both planned to take advantage of this. We planned to live together, it would be better than sharing a kitchen and bathrooms with strangers.

Also joining us would be Mary's little sister, Jazz. While Mary was two years older than me, Jazz was born in 1991. I remember her as a cute little baby. Her mum used to come to our town a lot on business, and we would play with baby Jazz as soon as we got back from school. As time went by Jazz started school and stopped coming down with her mum on the trips.

I barely saw her until 2003. She was 12 at this time, a little gawky, and very shy. I tried to talk to her but soon lost interest, uninspired by her monosyllabic answers. I saw her again in 2004, and noted her little breast bumps poking against her shirt. We said hello, and she whooped my arse in Mario Kart Double Dash, but I chose to spend most of the time with her older sister, Zara.

Zara was four days older than me, and we always had a bit of a rivalry going on. She had fantastic boobs and was seemingly unaware of it growing up in a house mostly full of girls. She would loll about on her bed as we talked wearing her nightie and a robe, and sometimes she'd give me a show. My heart quickened at these moments, and I got the beginnings of an erection but nothing ever came of it.

I went off to school in 2005, and didn't see Jazz again until 2009 when she came to London to live with Mary. She had grown up. She still had a bit of acne but was really cute, with big brown eyes and an open friendly face. She was slender and although she was wearing a sweatshirt I could tell she had a nice rack. Her dark brown hair was freshly done in braids.

I was polite to her, but was closer to her older sister Mary and ended up talking to her more. Mary and I would talk about stuff that had happened in the past before Jazz was born, or that she was too young to remember and she would just laugh at our youthful idiocy.

In March, my Aunt, Jazz and Mary's mother came with Zara and Anne (the baby of the family) to visit. Jazz fell ill while they were there, food poisoning from a bad strawberry. I showed up at the rental house they were staying at and it was just my Aunt and Jazz at home and she was asleep.

Jazz staggered out. "Mommy," she groaned. She stood unsteadily on her feet holding an orange Sainsbury's shopping bag. "I threw up." She saw me and started. She bowed her head in embarrassment, I guess ashamed that I had seen her like that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.