My Ice Queen - Cover

My Ice Queen

Copyright© 2013 by Janno Jones

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A first person story about an average guy who goes to the gym on a Saturday night and has a wild sexual adventure with an Ice Queen, the kind of beautiful woman who wouldn't normally pay attention to him. This one not only pays attention, she lets him order her around and she turns out to be a very willing sexual playmate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Just to bring you up to speed, my name is Harry and I'm a regular Joe in every way, just an average looking guy with an average, slightly beefy body. I was in the gym on a Saturday night a few weeks ago when a beautiful, knockout girl with killer legs, blonde hair, and a haughty look on her face came in and starting working out right near me. She had a gorgeous round ass and I had a great view of it on the treadmill just a few feet away from my face. I'm not usually an aggressive dude but something crazy happened that night, and I started bossing her around, telling her how to do a proper squat with a barbell. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew we were having wild sex in the sauna. It was the most amazing and bizarre thing to see this Ice Queen (that's what I nicknamed her in my head) crouching below me in the sauna and giving me the most earth shattering, toe curling orgasm of my life.

More amazing than that, however, was the fact that she came back the following Saturday night and we got crazy all over again, this time in the steam room. I couldn't believe my luck and I spent days wondering who she was and why she was even paying attention to me, let alone having sex with me. I found out who she was when I was flicking through the channels on my TV one night, and I saw her doing a local weather forecast. She was a TV weather babe named Kelly Frost! It was mind blowing, but it gave me an idea. I decided that she must somehow get excited by risky, public sex, and I figured I'd play to that character flaw of hers royally.

So, the next week I was back at the gym on Saturday night, but this time I made her march outside to a nearby highway overpass, where I made her shake her boobies for the passing motorists below us. Then, to make it even better, I had her suck me off in full view of two passing secretaries from a nearby office building. She did a bang up job, and the secretaries applauded lustily. So, that's where we are at the start of this story: I'm wobbly legged and lightheaded from shooting a gallon of hot cum in her mouth, and she's on her knees with a load of my sticky white sperm coating her face.

"Hey, good job, girl!" one of the secretaries said. "That made my day. Only thing is, you got me so horny I need to go home and find my vibrator and wank off, or I'll never get to sleep tonight!"

"Screw that," the other one said. "I like the way you use your mouth. If you ever have a yen for eating pussy, call me up." She dropped her business card on the ground next to Kelly, then they both walked off laughing.

Kelly looked embarrassed at the attention from the girls, and she got up and starting putting her sports bra back on. I knew what was coming next -- she was ready to bolt like she'd been shot out of a gun, just like the last few times we'd met. She got up and took a step, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Not so fast," I said. "You're not disappearing on me again, Kelly."

"Let me go," she said. "I need to get out of here."

"Why? Afraid somebody will recognize you? I thought you liked risky sex, honey. And if you didn't want to be recognized you should have thought of that before you had public sex 20 miles away from your office. Come on, sweety, thousands of people around here see you on TV every night. It's kind of hard for you to be anonymous."

"But, I could lose my job!" she said. "It's dangerous for me to be recognized like this!"

"It sure is," I said. "Very dangerous. And I'm sure you know just what a risk you're taking. But you did it anyway, didn't you? Which makes me think you like it, very much. Right? You like the thrill of doing this, don't you?"

She stared down at the ground, for all the world looking like a schoolgirl who's been caught stealing candy from her little sister. She nodded her head yes, though. And as if that wasn't enough confirmation, I stuck my hand down and felt her wet crotch, and I had further proof that she was turned on by the whole scenario. She gave a little moan when I felt her, and she wiggled her hips just a tiny bit.

So, here I was, standing near the bushes by the side of a highway overpass, and the realization hit me that I had just had my third session of amazing sex with a beautiful woman who apparently was willing to submit to my will, especially if it involved risky, public sex. It was like winning the lottery, and I could have jumped up and down right there and shouted with joy. I decided not to indulge in such a spectacle, though, because I thought it would be unseemly, and it might break the spell I apparently had over her. She seemed to want me to be the boss in this relationship, to dominate her like a bull elephant with a cow, and I had to maintain the proper decorum to do that.

With that in mind I slapped her hard on the ass and said, "Okay, Kelly, I think I understand you very well. You just need a man to take control of you, that's all. Well, I'm the guy for that. From now on, I'm in charge, got it? I will tell you what to do and when to do it. You will obey my orders instantly, no matter what I tell you to do. I will decide when you have sex and what the circumstances are, and you will not ask questions, you will simply obey me, always and everywhere. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said, meekly. "I understand."

"Good," I said. "As long as we know who's boss, we'll be fine. Now, I want you to come with me. We're going to have a little outing. Someplace very public, to see what you can do for me."

"What are you going to do?" she said, her lip quivering. "People know my face. I can't be seen."

"Ha!" I said. "You should have thought about that before, Missy. Now, come on, there's a mini mart down there that I want to visit."

There were some steps leading down from the overpass to the highway below, and there was a wide shoulder on the road where you could walk. I know there was a small shopping area a hundred yards down the road, and I intended to take Kelly there and put on a bit of a show.

I led the way and Kelly followed meekly. We walked along the shoulder of the highway, accompanied by periodic beeps from the drivers passing by. Any male with half a cock couldn't resist looking at Kelly's luscious ass in those spandex pants, and of course many of them had to signal their approval by honking their horns. I decided I wanted a good look at that ass myself, so I motioned her to get in front of me, and it was truly awe-inspiring to see those glutes rotating sexily in front of me as we walked along the highway.

When we got to the little strip mall, there was a gas station and mini mart right in front of us. I moved up next to Kelly and did something that startled her: I took her hand in mine. Yes, we looked for all the world like teenagers in love, walking into the mini mart holding hands like that. I don't exactly know why I did it, except that I had never held hands with a beauty like Kelly Frost, and I guess a part of me just wanted to show off a little bit. I noticed the envious looks of the guys waiting in line at the cash register, and I reveled in it. Every one of them would have sold his mother to a tribe of bloodthirsty cannibals for the chance to be this close to a knockout like Kelly.

And I could tell that one or two of them recognized her. Kelly saw the look of recognition in their eyes also, and she blushed deep red. She knew it was bad for her image to be seen with a lumpy, average guy like me. Women like her were expected to be on the arm of a pro athlete, an actor, a rich businessman, or at least a reasonably handsome local newscaster. Plus, she knew that if somebody snapped a cell phone picture of her holding my hand, it would be plastered all over the Internet within hours and she'd have the local gossip columnists calling her up asking who her ugly boyfriend was.

I reveled in her discomfort, because it gave me a feeling of power.

But I wanted more. I pulled her over to a high traffic area, near the coffee dispensers, and I suddenly pulled her close and kissed her full on the lips. She tried to push away, and mumbled "Not here!" in a panicked whisper, but I cupped her ass firmly and pulled her even closer. She was caught between wanting to obey me and wanting to get away, and I could hear a little moan as she gave in to her submissive side.

Her lips were full and luscious, and I stuck my tongue greedily down her throat, and my cock got rock hard once more. We certainly attracted attention, too: all around us I could hear people reacting. There were some women who were cluck clucking, and saying things like, "Hey, don't do that here," but there were also some men who whistled and said, "All right, dude," and "Look at the body on her!". It didn't seem like anyone had recognized Kelly yet, but the thrill of it all had definitely got her worked up. Her skin was on fire, and she was squirming like she was getting really excited.

This was quite a scene, and I still couldn't believe it was happening, frankly. I didn't have the same fetish for public humiliation that Kelly had, so it was a bit uncomfortable for me to be standing by the coffee dispensers in a mini mart, sucking tongue with a goddess like Kelly Frost while simultaneously cupping her sweet ass with my palm, putting on a show for a bunch of people who were waiting in the checkout line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.